Best cartoon season premiere of all time?

Best cartoon season premiere of all time?

>SU
>best anything ever

hahaha

Season 5 of Steven Universe>The Bible

I refuse to play CN's game and call it a season premiere. This was a mid-season thing and you know it.

>The SU is bad meme.
Pleb taste.

will season 4 go down as the worst season of this show?

How can you earnestly call that bomb the best at anything when we learned virtually nothing about Homeworld?

Most likely.
Its pretty much agreed it has the worst filler in the series.
It has its high points like the zoo arc, Mindful Eduction, Last one out of beach city and the final.
Season 4 is no were as bad as a lot of the board says but yeah defiantly the weakest.

My god do the lore fags ever shut up?

Plot/Lore >>> Animation/Character arcs.
A show has to be memorable, it has too do more than look good.

No, Earthbreaker is.

Why should they? Rebecca and co. have claimed that there is a lot of worldbuilding, yet we know nothing of either homeworld or the earth in this universe. "Lore fags" are looking for answers to questions the series has been hinting at but never fully answer

Fuck this show. And fuck you for trying to down play those who want to be told a story.

Don't give a crap about the lore. What do care is how horribly written Steven Universe is.

>What do care is how horribly written Steven Universe is.
Ow the irony.

Your a bandwagoner faggot.
Did you whine about this shit in season 1 which was mostly "filler"

Why are 12 year olds allowed on here?
God damn summer.

Yeah, because only a twelve year old would complain about removing any plausible threat with a protagonist that bring the dead back to life whenever he wanted or squandered the only interesting aspect of Rose Quartz by claiming she didn't kill one of the diamonds after all.

No Samurai Jack did

Why are 18+ year olds watching cartoons for children?

Season one started off as just for shits and giggles. If it had stood like that and never try to imply a deeper story i wouldnt have given a shit about SU, though it would still be trash to me.

Tell Rebecca and her team to stop pretending they're "worldbuilding" or tell them to actually finish building up this world. Tell the majority of fans to shut the fuck up and stop praising the story for having a "deep lore". There is no story. Bomb after bomb is just questions on top of questions.

>"Filler"
>Introduction of its characters, dinamics and motivations
>Introduction to its story
>Introduction to the world they're working with

It saves itself becouse it was literally introducing to the show, making it not a total waste of time

we're fags