The Joker

Why doesn't anyone just kill this madman?

Because the universe usually goes to shit when he dies. He's the lightning rod for all the insanity.

Because then they would have to deal with a deranged lovesick batman.

Killing him does nothing. Raping him, on the other hand...

Go away Commissioner Rape.

Errrr Sups did if I recall.

Didn't Joker get killed in his first appearance?

fucking Cuckdeau!?

GO BACK TO Sup Forums AND TAKE YOUR HATRED WITH YOU

I thought he was an immortal chaos god that has been in Gotham for hundreds of years.

I'm fairly sure the state Gotham is in would re institute the death penalty just for Joker's sake

FUCKING LEAFFFS!

They have, three times. He comes back. Fucking casuals.

Then obvious he wasn't actually killed then, was he. Fucking idiot.

People have tried,he's been shot 4 times and come back each time,Batman dropped him off a cliff in death of the family,left him to die in a cave in endgame,Gordon's shot him on 2 different occasions,the clown cannot die

You say "kill" like it fucking matters. Death is utterly and completely meaningless in cape comics. There is no such thing as canon, because the second the Joker dies, there will be three dozen more hack writers shitting out stories that directly contradict these events, even (especially) if DC goes "this is super canon you guys, don't contradict it"

Death doesn't fucking matter in cape comics

Also this

The Joker is the kind of villain where death would be a kindness.

No, the one way to deal with him is to remove all of his teeth, remove his jaw, remove all of his limbs, and string him up against a wall so all he can do is look around and listen to the saliva dripping from his tongue.

But getting your hair dyed dykes beheaded by the religion of peace is 200% ok, right?

THE WICKED CLOWNZ WILL NEVA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

I never understand why people shit on Bruce for not killing his villians but are cool when daredevil,spider man,nightwing or green arrow do the same,no one ever says Barry is gay for letting Eobard continue to have ancestors

Joker's come back from certain death since his first appearance.

Also generally people assume it's way easier to kill professional criminals than it is because i don't fucking know.

Go back to Sup Forums and take your hatred with you.

>he trains an apprentice communicating with him by blinking in morse code.

The joker keeps the other villains in line with fear. All hell would break out if the joker died suddenly.

The fact Spectre hasn't tortured him into a withered husk of a ma is proof that DC's Presence is fairly useless as a God.

I actually wanna see this in a comic now just to show how fucking far they'll reach just to keep Joker relevant

he literally got shot in the head at the beginning of Morrison's run and it didn't take

They gave him the chair.
He was back on the street the next day after being electrocuted.

Why do moralfags care if a lunatic kills normalfags for fun?

That is not how the death penalty works.

But then again the insanity plea doesn't work in comics like it does in real life either.

for Daredevil at least, he had one of the best single issues ever about being unable to kill Bullseye. That's probably part of it.

Yeah and crazy dude in a fursuit is not a valid link in the chain of custody.

N-NO, DON'T SUBJECT ME TO DIFFERENT WAYS OF THINKING, L-LOVE AND TOLERATE EVERYONE, EVEN MASS MURDERING PIECE OF SHIT TERRORISTS

Will you stop applying real life to comics moralfag, the jokers antics are amusing.

Anyway, the point is that Batman has killed the Joker, the State has killed the Joker, all kinds of different people have killed the Joker.
It never sticks, and to make matters worse you never know when or how the Joker will "ressurect." At least while he's locked up somewhere you know where he is and when he escapes.

Even if the joker got executed, he would still have some secret plan to come back or would rig the execution so his executor dies with him as a final fuck you.

why can't they just lock him up in one of those lotus eater machines or get [gold experience requiem] to kill him?

we have one of those threads every week or so plz stop

Yeah, they would end up pushing all the samurai jack threads off board. Wouldn't want to ever do that.

people already lost interest just wait 3 months and we won't heard of them

what? why are you even replying to me?

If they kill him, they'll be just like him.

I'm tired of the Joker. Maybe I haven't been reading the good stories with him, but it seems like every time he shows up it's the same stuff.

>explosions, murder, getting away with shit because he's so unpredictable
>"If you kill him, you'll be just like him!"
>pretty much one of the only villains allowed to actually kill one of the main characters or affect them significantly

I mean, I don't dislike the Joker, but he's really overrated. He's basically the villain version of that "BatGod with prep time" meme at this point.

pretty much this

Because lethal injections are bad according to batman

because daredevil ahs some hardcore religious beliefs backing him up and doesn't have his story raped by talentless hacks as much.

It's like where Spiderman should've killed Carnage in maximum carnage but didn't because ??????? there was no personal struggle to get to the point tha tmade him decide not to kill. Instead Carnage murders a few thousand people his friends, his enmies, and nearly his wife, and he jsut lets him go for no real reason.

Same shit with Batman, criminals murdered his parents, so he became the batman to stop it, but that doesn't really hold up well when your greatest foes keep breaking out and killing your family.

It's honestly shit writing. Batman should be killing the ones he can, and putting the ones in arkham he thinks he can change, as for Joker, either he gets away everytime or he dies and inspires more jokers. Above all he'd need consistent writing to stay on the no kill path, and Bruce just doesn't have that.
There's always some shitty upsart nobody write who thinks they're gonna reinvent the wheel and CHANGE EVERYTHING MAUNNN!!!!!111 and in the end, they just rape a few existing character's backstories.

>Yeah, they would end up pushing all the samurai jack threads off board. Wouldn't want to ever do that.

Are you really saying that Samurai Jack thread arent better than this? Because they sure are. If you want an example of shit threads, use the DCEU shitposting.

Why people hate the Joker's backstory from the Killing Joke? why they absolutly want to make him some kind of edgy 2deep character so mysterious that you can't understand him or some shit like "he has comic awareness like deadpool"?

He has been getting all the play recently, probably because the recent interpretation of the character is so firm and the writers are lazy.

Because Killing Joke isn't really that good

>Why doesn't anyone just kill this madman?

Joker's issue is how he's written lately, not that he doesn't get killed. You need to clownify him a bit, if he's just a whacky mass murderer, there's no point. A loser clown who tries to be funny, in deathly ways, while also being a mobster who fucks up his success by doing goofy stuff. He can be dangerous and chaotic, while also being goofy.

Because "a bloo bloo bloo poor me my dead wife :(" sympathy plays are fucking stupid.

The Joker has no history and there is no one behind the mask. It doesn't have to make him mysterious, edgy or deep. It can be played in the edgy or deep way (not really mysterious because mystery requires there to be something to find), but those aren't obligatory.

nobody said it was the best batman story, but it's pretty consistant for a simple one shot.
anyway there's people pissed just because the joker get a backstory who explains how he become the joker, some people are triggered by it.

Someone did take care of the problem

But then Batman wept more for the guy who killed millions than he did for the Joker's victims

Injustice Batman sucks while Superman does what needs to be done

It was not about his death wife, the real message was about the absurdity of life because people dies for no reasons and on some stupid and unexpected ways sometimes.
>The Joker has no history and there is no one behind the mask
Ok, so we will say the same things for literally all villains in existence, only heroes are allowed to get a backstory.

Why doesn't someone just cut off Joker's head?

"Only heroes are allowed to get a backstory"
>who is two-face
>who is mr. freeze

One good look into the former Jack Napiers eyes would break all but the most stubborn and battle hardened JoJo into his clown be-costumed servant, except perhaps Speedwagon. Speedwagon knows, in the realm of dreams, he knows.

>It was not about his death wife, the real message was about the absurdity of life because people dies for no reasons and on some stupid and unexpected ways sometimes

And that doesn't strike you as 2deep and edgy tryhard shit?

>so we will say the same things for literally all villains in existence

Where did I say that every villain should be the Joker?

>And that doesn't strike you as 2deep and edgy tryhard shit?

not him but are you fucking twelve? Are you literally unable to handle anything that isnt a monday cartoon tier theme?

Or he could just...oh wait three Jokers, probably already a harmless if sadistic goofball. Probably the Comedian too.

I want the KJ joker to kill the other two for being humorless idiots who don't get the joke and laugh that in doing so, he protected Gotham from Joker far more than batman, by permanently getting rid of 2/3rds of the Joker.
I want this.
This is exactly the only acceptable way to deal with the 3 Jokers. My word is law.

Fake and gay

>And that doesn't strike you as 2deep and edgy tryhard shit?
I think it's more 2deep tryhard shit to make him some kind of evil entity for literally no reasons.

The whole dead wife thing was one of many pasts. Joker stated that himself. He has no clue who he used to be.
However, Red Hood will always be canon, thankfully.

>while Superman does what needs to be done
Yeah like trying to destroying Gotham and metropolis because the people there don't like him.

>Death doesn't fucking matter in cape comics
It does in Invincible.

Plot armor.

Angstrom Levy came back, Conquest came back, Eve and Mark have come back twice. The Mauler Twins, The Immortal and Allen are basically geared around coming back the last in particular comes back harder to kill.
>Inb4 those are specific cases
Point remains the people who die and stay dead are usually those Kirkman doesn't have use for anymore.

Is Trudeau the mayor of Gotham?

Because then Superman becomes a tyrannical dictator.

Yeah, Kane and Finger were smart enough to know if criminals kept escaping it would make Bats look incompetent. They were the first why doesn't Bruce just kill the Joker?