What the fuck is his Epic Gear gonna look like?

What the fuck is his Epic Gear gonna look like?

Robin's mutilated body

Hot trash, just like everything else about the game

Wait a minute, when the earliest Injustice 2 shit came out, it seemed like they were really capitalizing on some kind of "super, super suit" gimmick, like every character had some kind of Transformers armor

What happened to that? All the game footage I've seen looks just like the first Injustice

That's not what the gimmick was, it was just customizable armor pieces. Which is still in the game.

Spotted the Marvel shill.

Anyone else not like the gear system? They hardly did anything with it I'd rather them making skins and comic costumes then a couple mix and match gears that have hardly any diffrences between them. Only a handful of characters have a good variation looks while the rest looks the same like Aquaman,Ivy and bane.

eh its a little cheap the way they did it for some characters, but Id say its a step up from the first game where all you got was a few extra skins you had to pay for and didnt actually add anything to the game other than a few voice overs

True. I think im just a little mad that they had a good idea of what to do with the concept art they showed but all they did was a base part with mixed up accessories added onto it. When we could have something like Pic related.

Are they gonna show his face?

This but tacticooler

Anything that changes his helmet color would be weird because of his name.

That second one in the bottom row is really ugly in a way I dig

If we can give Green Lantern, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, and Black Adam different shaders, I think Jason can deal with having a blue helmet.

I immediately want to see Joker's super move on him. Especially after hearing Damian tell Joker he's not Jason in one of his openings.

Are dlc characters even getting gear?

This

I'm cool with the gear system, it's not being able to control getting all the special abilities for a character that I hate.

Modelling 8 unique costumes for each character? lol not in your dreams, at least not at launch

Darkseid did

All of those could have been different parts of gear instead of getting one of those and adding a loincloth/breastplate/stars and saying they're different gear pieces.