Your favorite creator owned/indie comics atm?

Let's take a break from all the big two discussions and talk about what creator owned or indie books are your favorites at the moment.

Mine is pic related or God Country.

Is probably between Snotgirl and East of West.

Though i'm quite enjoying God Country and Seven to Eternity as well.

God Country is a great sort of weird. Really digging it.

Yeah, i'm kinda curious where will it ago after current arc concludes, or if will just end.

Harrow County, just picked up and finished the new volume.

Invincible and Deadly Class. I'll have to check out God Country as I've heard a lot of people online mention it.

Stray Bullets by far.

Renato Jones One%

Tomboy by Mia Goodwin.

came here to say this

I've really been enjoying East of West. There's something like 12 issues left, and I expect it to go out with a bang.

I had completely forgotten about this, i'm a bunch of issues behind at this point.

Monstress. I like the art / visual design, even if the writing shows Liu could use some outside editing help

Bad rich people: the comic?

Pretty excited for Black Magick to come back.

Need to catch up on this too

>Invincible
My Man

Seven to Eternity is okay. Sometimes the script reminds me bit too much of Remender's UXF and UA runs, some of the word tics characters have.

>Sometimes the script reminds me bit too much of Remender's

Yeah I really like him, but I can't read multiple ongoings from him at once. Every writer has their common tics, but Remender's working on what four comics at once?

The Fix.

she was going to be my waifu until I realized she was a slut

Is that any good? I liked Remender on Captain America with the Dimension Z stuff

ITT: Everyone with shit to mediocre taste, read good comics you plebs.
It's a Memender book, if you liked his style, you'll like the book.

>Say that everyone in thread has shit taste
>Doesn't mention any books he reads himself

Mark Millar