Peggy Carter Thread

I stumbled upon this and now I want to have a Peggy Carter thread because PEGGY CARTER THREAD!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/445781/keira_knightley_and_hayley_atwell_-_the_duchess.html
xhamster.com/movies/661854/hayley_atwell_-_the_pillars_of_the_earth.html
xhamster.com/movies/661862/hayley_atwell_-_the_pillars_of_the_earth_02.html
xhamster.com/movies/1795528/hayley_atwell_-_black_mirror.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it to late to offer bonus points for 2D?

Ugh, this didn't turn out as good as i would have liked.

Will this be better?

NOPE, not really.
It must mean this is crap too.

I'm all depressed now. ;_;

Don't be depressed. Still looks good.

Thanks user, Not that you'd see the results in this thread,or soon, but I'll probably try again.

The collar and tie is a weird choice, but pretty cool otherwise.

Looks good, except for the hair. It's jarring.

I think it might come off better if the star had a seam down the middle. Making the entire top piece look more like a coat. But I Like the red around the neck instead oh blue all the way up.

- xhamster.com/movies/445781/keira_knightley_and_hayley_atwell_-_the_duchess.html
- xhamster.com/movies/661854/hayley_atwell_-_the_pillars_of_the_earth.html
- xhamster.com/movies/661862/hayley_atwell_-_the_pillars_of_the_earth_02.html
- xhamster.com/movies/1795528/hayley_atwell_-_black_mirror.html

I like her as Union Jack better than Captain America.

Retarded. I love how supporting characters magically get their protagonists roles now simply for being around them. Especially women, who can't accomplish anything on their own and always seek to leech off a man's success.

Super powers are sexually transmitted disease apparently.

Pics?

I meant I like the idea of her being Union Jack better.

Dum Dum playfully calls her Miss Union Jack in the Agent Carter show and I like the idea especially since Peggy is also very much of a Brit and isn't against showing it.

Captain America and Union Jackie

Have they ever done a story where the patriotic heroes of two different countries developed a relationship? Are there even heroes that would fall into that category? I'd like to see the stresses of national interests and public opinion and the affects it would have on a relationship.

Peggy's a dual-citizen though, right?

Also, bit of an aside but the fact that MCU Carter chooses the pre-serum photo of Steve to remember him by is the most endearing thing ever.

Kaare pls go