Which one stole the show better?

Which one stole the show better?

Yondu. Singer's Quicksilver is one gimmick sequence format, where he does incredible feats of speed that he takes lightly to retro music.

Yondu actually has a character, and his development in GOTG2 was easily the best part of the movie. He had a cool gimmick attached to a good character.

This.

fpbp

Not to mention a better actor.

Yondu killing everybody with his Arrow > Quicksilver ripping off that Futurama episode where Fry drinks too much coffee.

I wasn't impressed by it initially but that one shot of it in the dark made it for me.

They turned Yondu into an emo fagboi. And that's how he "stole the show"?
I don't even....

>Yondu actually has a character
>I WILL VOICE MY CHARACTER CONFLICT OUTLOUD
>I WILL MONOLOGUE UNTIL I VOICE THE CONFLICT RESOLUTION. I GUESS I'M ALL SORTED OUT

This was terrible, and it happened with all the characters who had an arc in that movie.

does anyone have the "Come a little bit closer" version with the opera and everything?

Yondu was written with an arc and intentionally given a significant amount of screen time.
Quicksilver was given just enough of a back story so he didn't feel shoehorned in and had one scene that turned out to be very popular.
I'd say Quicksilver was the better show stealer.

Yeah but sweet dreams is literally the best song ever. But still gotta agree Peter wasnt as cool a character as Yondu

You make it sound like QuickSilver was 10x better.

They both have this gimmick that is pretty cool. Yondu is bro tier and made me sad when he died.

Yondu reclaimed the word "daddy" from perverts everywhere

I want to be a cool a dad as Yondu. Maybe tone down the threatening to eat my kid part though.

Yondu for actually being a major part of the narrative. Quicksilver is a set piece disguised as a character, along with everyone else who isn't Magneto, Prof X, Wolverine and Mystique in the X-men franchise.

>"Peter, Magneto may be your father but he ain't your daddy."

>WHEN I PICKED YOU UP ON TERRA
>THESE BOYS WANTED TO EAT YOUR ASS OUT!

Still better than

>SWEET DREAMS
>Magneto's my dad
>Don't tell him though
>Did I mention he's my dad

Yondu. No contest.

>Quicksilver ripping off that Futurama episode where Fry drinks too much coffee

I never saw that episode of Futurama so I looked it up and holy shit they really did rip off that scene.

Quicksilver shat on Yondu

Both were better in their first films when they didn't give a shit about anything. Then, the filmmakers ruined them in the sequels by turning the emo knob to 11.

Quicksilver in DoFP is best, but the worst in Apocalypse, so it comes out a wash.

>Other Ravagers shit on him for child trafficking
>Yondu regrets this and grew to legit love Quill like a son
>Both = emo

Either you don't know what "Emo" means or you're trash tier baitposting. Either way stop.

Wow, nailed it.

yeah character's never monologue about their feelings in fiction

who is supposed to say that?

Yonde was better narratively, visually, and artistically in general

Still prefer Quicksilver

THEY AIN'T NEVER FUCKED NO TERRAN BEFORE!