Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv-qaC2AeOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

King of the hill was boring

She did the right thing.

don't make me tell you twice.

It's boring in a good way

I oughta kick your ass

I really don't get people who say this. Even as a kid, I was able to appreciate its more subtle and down to earth writing.

>its an episode with John Redcorn

I like those, I like that family drama

john redcorn is one of the greatest animated characters ever imo

BIG MOUNTAIN FUDGECAKE

Yeah sure but Hank also bought tons of crack and admitted to it in court. They get off when the joke is that they're naive enough to have had no idea what they were doing

cause being naive makes it okay...granted I think buying a goddamn drug and using it on youself should not be an offense as he ever harmed anyone or ever potentially harmed someone.

hell he literally just used it as bait.

Peggy got like ten times the coke hank did, that bitch was handing her bricks at the end.

>cause being naive makes it okay...granted I think buying a goddamn drug and using it on youself should not be an offense as he ever harmed anyone or ever potentially harmed someone.
>hell he literally just used it as bait.
That episode makes me wonder if it can affect fish like that.

Peggy is a dumbass.

Don't get the hate for Peggy. Louanne on the other hand...

I GOT A HOLE IN MY POCKET WHERE MY MONEY SHOULD BE

Holy fuck I thought it was the only one. Luanne is by far the worst character on the show, bar none.

It's a beautiful day. Yay.

>when he confesses to hank about missing joseph

funniest scene in the whole show

Wouldn't crack just straight up kill a fish?

Apparently cocaine goes straight to their eyes, it's not surprising fish can survive it considering how much mercury they can stand.

She's the girl you bang after you drop your date off after prom

I didn't like Loanne after they paired her up with Lucky. It seemed to undo a lot of the character growth that she had done over the previous seasons with her trying to get away from her trailer trash roots and make something better of herself.

Bill got drunk and stole a fucking M1 Abrams main battle tank. Hank, Bill, and Dale also stole a car and sank it in a quarry. And Dale's committed many acts of fraud up to and including filing a very expensive and fraudulent case against a company that involved him emotionally abusing his wife.

When I really sit down and think about it there's no cartoon world closer to hell than KotH.

All the characters got lamer and more one dimensional as the series went on. The only ones that got better were Nancy and John Redcorn after they split up, and Boomhauer who was always a mystery but showed us a little more every season.

*SHOULD GO

Do you even BMFC?

youtube.com/watch?v=dv-qaC2AeOQ

every character in this show is a criminal, even Connie

Peggy stole a child from another country and smuggled it into the US
It should have been an international incident
Peggy was never made to face any real punishment for this and was largely kept in the dark about exactly what was going on.

And the last guy in the US who stole a tank from an military base was shot by police. And my friends stole a car and abandonned it in a lot in highschool and got prison sentences. I don't even want to know what happened to the last person who tried to fake a multi-million lawsuit against a major corporation.

It COULD have been an international incident, but wasn't and like everyone else in King of the Hill, Peggy was actually detained and taken to court for the shit she did.

John Redcorn is seriously so depressing, holy shit

Did Peggy ever get what was coming to her?

that time when she became paralyzed after the skydiving incident was probably it

You probably like Family Guy

She ended up well and did so actually. She has a job she likes and Lucky was like the biggest Bro in the series and truly did love Louanne, to the point he also tried his hardest to improve to make sure he was good enough for her and even breaks his own traditions to be with her.

This also leads to one of the scummiest things Peggy ever did. Like holy shit what, you get a self raging boner for being a substitute teacher and you sabotage someone trying to get their GED?

Except she ended up living in a proper suburban house instead of a trailer, working a job she enjoys, with a man who genuinely respects and cares for her.

It's not the most glamorous life in the world, but she did pretty damn well for herself considering where she came from.

She wasn't paralyzed she just broke her back. And everything else.

God, just thinking of that scene where Luann finds the cow skull and freaks out makes me laugh.

Honestly if I was in Peggy's shoes I'd probably feel the same way, especially considering where Luann came from and how hard she was trying to avoid ending up like that.

>if I was in Peggy's shoes
good luck, those things are fucking giant

I think by the time they actually found the car both a) the owner didn't press charges and b) the statute of limitations of grand theft auto had been passed by at least 15 years.

THERE'S A HOLE IN MY HEART WHERE YOU USED TO GO

>with a worthless parasite who genuinely respects and cares for her.

Fixed that for you. She could have done a lot worse but let's not pretend Lucky is a human being.

>that episode where Peggy goes to Mexico and kidnaps a girl by accident and only doesnt go to jail because her spanish is so bad they think she's too retarded to have planned it all