Damn

Damn...
Men BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boxoffice/status/871036577627213825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How insecure are you, OP? High school girls still ignoring you? Don't worry buddy, someone will like you one day.

Fucking Canada

>anything that embraces femininity is automatically bad

I'd rather have a middle schooler gf

THIS!

>inb4 SJWs/shills start bitching about 'muh feminism'

>embracing femininity gives you carte blanche to have as many flaws as you like and not get criticized for them

>feminity
>wonder woman
pick one.
Being a woman != being feminine.

>toronto star
It's nice that this human shaped thing took a break from kissing gang rapists and hugging suicide bombers to post this uplifting, thoughtful and progressive review.

My man!

Please tell me your joking. There's a huge difference between being feminine and being a fucking feminist you twat

The moralfags have arrived already.

>Calling me a moralfag

I was literally stating that there's a difference between just being a girl and being a feminist. Hardcore feminazis are fucking subhuman scum anyways

What do you expect, this is Sup Forumsmblr afterall. Just wait until they start busting out their "I'm with her" gifs.

Dude you think that's bad? Just go and look in the Wonder Woman threads on Sup Forums right now. The shilling is absolutely fucking unreal

Sup Forums tier thread

>people like a somewhat good movie
Huh, really makes me think.

>Treating an average movie like it's the best thing to come out in years

I wonder why

It's literally impossible to have a superhero that runs on estrogen rather than testosterone .
Testosterone is what gives humans the ability to fight. It's what drives them forward to conflict.
It's why men are the one's who change and shape the world while women take passive roles (unless proped up by a man, of course).
Estrogen makes someone submissive. Not exactly hero material.

But too much estrogen gives you cancer

Not much competition. The only other movies that surpass it in recent years are BvS, MoS, and Lego Batman. People have forgotten what good filmmaking is.

Yeah, with movies like BvS and MoS it's no wonder they forgot.

The movie has down time where we get to know the characters and effective scenes that revolve around taking in the destruction left in the wake of man (which in this context doesn't mean men, but mankind) however at it's core it's still a movie about an insanely attractive women who beats the shit out of germans and eventually a god.

wtf I'm a woman now???

>Sup Forumsmblr

>runs estrogen rather than testosterone
Does she act feminine and beats the villain by marrying him?

Hello Sup Forumsumblr

Oh hi, Sup Forums, how's your sex life?

Hi, Goldman.

Isn't Blossom in elmentary?
Who cares? Buttercup was my favorite PPG

>its another "germans are the bad guys" meme movie

>mediocre movie praised because of MUH FEMALE LEAD
That's why I'm wary of female led anything these days.
Chances are, it won't be second coming of Alien or Terminator.

haha

Well they shouldn't have invaded Belgium then

Doctor Strange did the Man vs. God conflict better since it was resolved not through superior force, but by ingenuity, courage, and sacrifice.

Men indeed BTFO
twitter.com/boxoffice/status/871036577627213825
How will neckbeards recover?

How else will Hollywood continue to guilt Germans into letting in more refugees?

Fuck yourself Sup Forums.

ass it was, Dormmamu just came off as a little bitch.

>but by ingenuity
If by ingenuity you mean anime tier time reset underage.

People get too caught up in the "muh feminism". The question should be "Was she heroic in dire situations"?

Compare the Wonder Woman film to the Captain America film. Both have a similar theme: a single person bred to be the answer to a horrendous war, overcoming great odds through training, superior ability and the indomitable will to succeed triumphing in the name of peace.

It's not about men versus women. It's about using violence to subdue greater violence in the name of peace.

How much of a beta white knight do you have to be to write something like this?

Not really. He had all the power, but Strange trapped him a cycle where he couldn't exert any of it. Some of that keikaku Sup Forums loves so much, but only finds acceptable is Doctor Doom does it. And at least Dormmamu didn't look like this. And he wasn't beaten because ZAP ZAP feminism.