Did Wondie rip off First Avenger by accident?

>war movie
>runt of the litter becomes hero
>both feel strongly against one evil man
>best friend dies
>formula that makes one superhuman
>scientist creates a super weapon for the bad guys
>rescue scene where the hero shows off his powers and is helped by common people

It's the First Avenger if the second half was good. Unfortunately, Wonder Woman also suffers from a lackluster third act, like most capeshit movies do

Yeah but Wonder Woman actually showed up to fight soldiers not renegade Nazi scientists

i liked the first avenger, so wonder woman could have ripped off worse things

and in many respects, i though wondy did it better, though i still love both

That's half the hero films, super or mundane, in hollywood.

It's not a ripoff, they're both just so suffused in cliché, its the state of the industry.

How'd you like your (You)

>captain america created in march 1941
>wonder woman created in october 1941

holy shit, wonder broad BTFO. how will DCUnicucks EVER recover???

No

Still won't be as bad as a rip off as whatever the hell scene this will be.

>Character on top of a car
>Ripoff
>BP was already on one in his debut

user, go to sleep

I hope it's not like The First Avenger, because tha movie turned to shit when Cap actually put the suit on.

It's clearly lifting the idea but you keep on pretending it's not. I'm sure the rest of the world won't see the similarities.

... These are just super common tropes and scenes in any movie, user.

I doubt it's unintentional.

It should be clear from the reviews alone that WW was made successful by pretty much following the Marvel formula, right down to the meh finale.

This is the exact same plot of MGS1

>Action game
>Retired guy becomes hero
>Snake hates Big Boss and his ideals
>Gray Fox dies
>FoxDie
>Otacon makes Metal Gear REX
>Rescue scene where the hero shows off his infiltration and espionage skills after being helped by Otacon

And God of War

>Action game
>Mortal man saves Athens
>Kratos feels strongly against Ares
>Family is dead
>Pandora's Box
>Architect of the Temple of Pandora creates it for the gods
>Kratos is rescued by the Gravedigger after being sent to Hades

They won't, cuz the similarities begin and end there, chump

"Civil War" did it first.

>by accident
no the hacks at DC are always ripping off based marvel

at this point it's really all they do so it's no surprise they would do it with their shifty ducking movies

considering how Civil War ripped off BvS. Seems like a fair trade.

Do you love it when your (You)hole gets filled with hot, sticky (You)s?

yeah but based marvel did it better unlike Blunder Wimmynz

Eh, I think half of it worked. Steve saying "yeh, maybe we're all kinda terrible but not completely" and his sacrifice worked, it's only the big fight that looked like something out of sucker punch that failed.

>>war movie
I'll give you that. But then again both characters were created during the war and spent their first couple of years fighting nazis and japs.
>>runt of the litter becomes hero
Diana is a demi-god princess who trained her entire life to be a hero, how is she "the runt of the litter".
>>both feel strongly against one evil man
Literally every superhero in every movie ever.
>>best friend dies
Character deaths to motivate the hero are pretty common.
>>formula that makes one superhuman
I'll that.
>>scientist creates a super weapon for the bad guys
It's a superhero movie trope. Batman begins, TDKR, Superman III, Iron man II and III all had the same plot point.
>>rescue scene where the hero shows off his powers and is helped by common people
Spiderman. Did it first.

2/7 Not much there.

Though Steve's sacrifice was kinda similar to Cap's Sacrifice so there's that.

No. No it didn't.
There are no accidents.

do you say that in front of a mirror to justify your birth

This. TFA's second half is so devoid of tension I almost fell asleep. A shame, because I thought everything before that was pretty amazing.

Wondy has its issues but I liked it very much nonetheless. I never felt the final battle dragged on or anything and it was refreshing that her version of the Howling Commandos actually served a purpose character wise instead of just being a comic reference or pushing the plot forward. WW's not perfect but it did a lot of stuff right. I hope we get more capeshit movies like this, desu.

TFA has pretty glaring structural issues. Extended first act and the second act is mostly a montage. It really feels like it was two films cut down to one.

If ares was better then the third act would also have been better

eh, it put the wife's kids trough college.

this they should've got Sean Bean

It would have been to obvious

Well, if so I should really high tail it to the theater, Cap 1 was my fav of the first wave

He did that already in civil war which came out before suicide squad

Are you retarded? Especially about the runt of the litter stuff

>TFA has pretty glaring structural issues. Extended first act and the second act is mostly a montage. It really feels like it was two films cut down to one.

This. a good movie but it lacks a better script/structure;
It was early days of Marvel studios, not like WB that has been doing superhero movies since 1989.
superman was produced by salking brothers

The problem is that Joe Johnston had 8 directing credits to his name and Marcus and McFeely had five screenwriting credits. There is no reason why it shouldn't have had a better structure.

>Marvelcucks are so desperate to shit on this movie that they're grasping at straws
It would be funny if it weren't so sad

Did you *really* just figure this out?

Yeah but the movie that Johnston track record is mixed and so is the track record of the writers