How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

how does this make you feel, Sup Forums?
this is legitimate.

Fuck off Barney

there is obviously a transformer in there, so its Sup Forums related.

stop being triggered, its just a cute pony, senpai.

Why can't Hasbro come up with some new franchises to market?

Why should they? Kids are being born all the time who've never seen the ones Hasbro sells now

I don't really care, its a pony cover for a pony comic

also global rule 15 faggot

global rule 15 is really stupid though, and should be abolished.
how are people still tirggered over cute little ponies after like 8 years?

also the point of the cover is to cause the autistic screeching of transformerfags

I wonder if they could make a decent series based around Nerf guns?

Evergreen properties are what's destroying our society.

Hanazuki, my man.

It's kinda weird considering how much the whole MLP craze died down. Also yes, it's been almost 7 years. Who stays asshurt for 7 years? Are people still going to be mad about it in 2020? A whole decade later?

It's all for show. Successful trolling is a performance art.

storytime?

Shit's already been done. It's called My Little Transformer, and it's on YouTube.

Because the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider series in Japan don't get rebooted every single year. Truth is, every show is going to be someone's first. That means rebooting it allows you tie tie a new audience to your franchise, without losing the old one. Furthermore, the new audience will be introduced to the older stuff by the older audience, thus shifting them from 'casual' to 'fandom'.

I'm not making this up. That is literally the brand strategy Hasbro developed for Transformers.

That's the story. It's just an MLP cover featuring Optimus Prime.

They're apparently planning on bringing Micronauts back into relevancy according to the interview about the upcoming Boulder Transformers cartoon.

>Who stays asshurt for 7 years?
Have you seen the amount of autistic faggots Sup Forums has now? It's just trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. No one gives a fuck about anything but they sure know how to bitch and whine about stuff they don't want people to enjoy or talk about.

adorable, I love Pinkie Pie

>also the point of the cover is to cause the autistic screeching of transformerfags
And boy did it ever. Then again, it doesn't take much to set them off. Gay Combaticons, for instance.

There's money in the Brony fandom. Pander up Goyim!

I IZ JUST PRETENDING TO BE MAD AND RETARDED TM
Also wrong fucking board
Sage before you get an anerysm watching show and characters you dont like

>Gay Combaticons, for instance.

Too bad everyone freaked about over two pages rather than read on to find out that it was all in his head put there by Starscream being the fucking evil genius he's been since the beginning of the IDW run.

Prime's confusion at this turn of events is easily understood. When he was offered a cover appearance with an anthro character, he assumed it would be Sally.

But they ARE gay.

Well, wait they are "gay".

I mean, 'male coded' or not, they do not reproduce sexually and have no genitals and nobody has as yet explained just what the actual difference is between 'male' and 'female' Transformers. Didn't Furman think the whole issue is bullshit? I know Budiansky stated outright in that one Pretenders issue that Transformers have no males or females.

...Am I experiencing frustration at 'Tumblritis'?

Isn't that more /m/ or /toy/?

Yes, now stop thinking about it and the airheaded writer will go back to irrelevance where she belongs.

>aliens infiltrate society ala THEY LIVE
>can only be killed via light impact from soft foam darts
>alex jones voices the leader of the resistance the kids all look up too ala Zordon.

did MLP and transformers ever reference each other?

They were both in Ted 2 i guess...

In MLP did once.

The pink pony crumpled herself up and returned back with the transformer sound.

ITS TIME TO BREAK THE BARRIER

What would Optimus Prime's cutie mark be?

a truck, a gun or an axe

I remembered back in October 2010, when the show first premiered. I had so much fun proliferating shit threads and posts about ponies.

Great times, miss em'

I say the matrix of leadership...

Not even. Hanazuki was somebody else's franchise and they bought it off. Hasbro is literally a copycat company.

>Who stays asshurt for 7 years?
barneyfag.

>7 years
Pfft, amateur. Bayformer haters have been asshurt for 10 years.

I'm not butthurt over seeing ponies now. But I am still butthurt over the Sup Forumstards who overtook the franchise and got the entire thing banned to begin with.
They piss me off to no end because I can't discuss anything with them. They're just that dumb and uncultured even for geek standards.

but they've never been as active or ardent.

besides, only the first movie was good.