imgur.com/a/DwLow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's OK, take your time

Here's something
Still learning 3d space or whatever is called

Concepts for a quick short i'm working on

Made this killzone meme on inkscape

Yes I am that poor...

Working on a character stats page for a comic I'm putting together.

Working on some character designs for a comic I wanna draw

Perspective? Keep it up! Look up "drawing through" to help you visualize it
Good concepts! More information would be nice
Nothing wrong with using Open Source programs, it's you as an artist that defines you, not your tools l.

Drawing rotated cubes and pipes can help you with that

It's something

I was doodling and started drawing this.

I've drawn Leggy.

Not sure if construction is all there, but I don't think I'm in any position to redline.

Are they all animal people?

UPA style I see? Nice! It's underappreciated IMO.

Doing the Preston Blair book John K likes so much.

Been messing more with the main character design, now it's more scifi and less Mad Max. Nothing's set in stone, just contributing to the thread. I haven't decided on a hairstyle yet so I just gave her Launch's hair for now, since I really like drawing it.

I made some arms fan art yesterday! Might make some more today.

Sort of. It takes place in a 'post-apocalyptic' like wasteland. There are mutated creatures that eat anything that's alive. They start to develop traits of the things they eat. Those two ate human bones so they turned more human looking

Finished doodling my kids

And last one

youtube.com/watch?v=icI3voX549g

I'm doing nothing but sketching

Draw thread got pissed off because I posted this there the other day instead of here. Thoughts?

cute

Very nice, but that revolver makes no sense. Also trigger discipline

They look very good, but also very much like PB and Finn, especially when paired up like that.

Doodled this last night

I don't know what you're talking about, my guy

It might just be me, but I think it's because of the colours and the shapes.

And don't take it the wrong way, I think they look great and fun. It was just my first reaction and I wouldn't want others to have that reaction too.

I was being facetious, but I feel like as long as the characters are different enough from them, it won't really matter l

You're right. Just remember that people might see that connection, whether intentional or nor. But they look really good, you're probably fine.

bap. her name is natasha basement

Cute!!

Choose your fighter, Sup Forums

Did this today

Worked on this one for an art trade

I need a scenario for it to be in. Bullet Storm or other?

Since getting a tablet about eight months ago I've been teaching myself to draw bit by bit. Here's the stuff that doesn't suck.

finished this page, hope it isn't too shit

rustlandmutants.webcomic.ws

tumblr.com/blog/will-o26

Pin is too high. Otherwise that's a good Kid Jack

>spideycat
you're okay in my book

I'm working on this.

NSFW.

a.pomf.cat/mljzdh.jpg

recently doodled this as a warm up

>hide hig threads
>ignore hig post
>do not reply to hig posters

Started off drawing a random Mongolian warrior, ended up trying to draw historical stuff with a sci-fi twist.

Did the fourth episode of my [adultswim] inspired animated series. Give it a watch and let me know what y'all think

youtube.com/watch?v=8-HbzHKEXhk

How do I smooth lines in GIMP with my tablet? Anyone know? Or anyone know any better free image editors?

I never really got into Adventure Time but I (like so many other people) admire the character design and the style of the art.

That's looking pretty sick. I love that old school vibe.
That's awesome. I did mosts of it when I was in college. It really helped me out.
Great color choice and line quality.
That looks fantastic, and props for the video
I am pretty freaking high and that was like entirely too much to even comprehend. Looked and sounded very good though. And I watched the entire thing which is rare for me.

You talking about the bullet chamber?
I know. It's like that on purpose.
I know it can't function like a real gun in real life.
But, then again, it's being held by an armadillo girl in a jacket and a cowboy hat.

Some gay ass shit, this is only part of it

Drew a sketch of my grizzly grave keeper, Sexton Jack, at work. Or posing at work.

A little while ago I created a cosmic girl named Yuna ( i.imgur.com/or3zHZI.png / i.imgur.com/p0tqaB1.png ) and tonight, a friend of mine decided to make his own little cosmic lass, which we've decided to call "Starbornes." Her name is Iyno (that's an "i"- his idea, not mine) and she's jealous of her sister Yuna for getting all the large, bright and beautiful galaxies while she gets the small, dim ones. Here, she observes one of her tiny little solar systems, lit by a weak, pathetic red dwarf.

I'm pondering trying to worldbuild this concept a little, but currently it's just a fun "I wanna draw a cute, floaty little girl literally holding a galaxy." Gotta figure out why, exactly, they care about these galaxies in the first place, but I'm thinking their father will essentially be God and He gives them to his kids. For some reason.

Do you mean like making better lines? There's a smooth stroke option for the paint brush and inking tools. For the Ink tool, it should be near the top of its options, while the Paintbrush tool has it near the bottom of its options.

Always make sure to do lineart at a higher resolution than you plan on publishing it. I usually do things at either 150% or 200%, and then resize everything down by 75% or 50% respectively once the image is done. But that's only if I'm trying to do really smooth and clean lines.

You got a blog, man?

guess who?
ribbit

also have the version where she doesn't dye her hair. she ends up looking a lot like an older tomoko kek

Thank you.

Just finished a commission for /gtag/.

Sonic WIP.

Partway through colouring, don't have a photo of that though, and I'm at my office right now.

Future Fight is consuming my life.

Trying to lineart again

Bumping, no art to show tho, maybe later.
I like your stuff.

Thicc

Bump

I had a bunch of old comics that I drew several years ago; while they've been printed seperately in different publications, they've never been collected together before. I figured I had enough strips to compile into a collection but I've been working on some 'extras' to pad it out.

It's some D&D/(J)RPG humour with a cast of cute little critters.

I've been remastering the strips (updating the lettering and converting the dot-tones to greyscale) but you can read the original strips in their unedited original glory on my website -

bahala-na.co.uk/dsmfth-archive/

I did a screenshot redraw from su tried to make it look kind of like a 90's anime because it was from one of the flashback episodes
here it is with some filters to make it more grainy and shit imgur.com/a/DwLow (file was too big)

Kek

>Great color choice and line quality.

Thanks a million, been working pretty hard on getting some nice colors.

Wanted to draw up anatomy again so I hit up my old boy OC

Bump

anyone know how to find any decent artist discords?

It's bonkers, I love it. Must be a shit ton of work.

I like flanboy.

Would it be ok if i draw it?

Did a warmup Siegmeyer. Tinkered with lighting a little bit.

Some Injustice 2 fanart in the works, featuring Vixen and Power Girl because I just hate the matchup against Power Girl. Partially working on a Black Canary beating up Black Adam in the side, still pretty rough everywhere though.

Didn't do much tonight save for and yesterday, so I finished with practicing drawing Sonic. Didn't work on as much OC as I wanted to but whatever,

Looks awesome, hope you'll finish it!

Here's a sketch I did of Poncho Superman

It's 3 am and I wanted to go to bed early tonight... And I'm not even nearly happy with the result. I don't get how my shading can be so fucking bad when I do put down effort.