OK Sup Forums lets give her a rogues gallery for her trilogy

OK Sup Forums lets give her a rogues gallery for her trilogy

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/v_scarlotte_rose/lists/carol-danvers-villains-and-supporting-cast/52283/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the shield/immigration can be the first movie

Her rogues gallery is comprised entirely of unpowered straight, white male civilians who are just minding their own business.

Loki. Since Marvel fucking loves Tumblr, Loki's gonna be involved.

With that face she looks like she's trying anal for the first time hot

They'll just give her one of Mar-Vell's villains.

They'll start trying to shoehorn Moonstone in as her nemesis again.

if only marvel could play nice with FOX i'd say rogue would've been an interesting choice for a second movie

otherwise i'd say her son

original Inhuman character who can absorb powers and memories

So they'll give Carol cancer?

Captain Hydra, Iron Mansplainer, Black Panther Party to name a few

Dr. Minerva is the obvious answer. Moonstone so they can keep setting up Thunderbolts. And Yon-Rogg back for revenge somehow.

You can't give Cancer more Cancer user.

She is cancer.

Dr. Strange

1. Chinese Radioactive Man who does a turn by end of movie to become a revised Wonder Man
2. Chemistro for the opening, then Graviton
3. Arnim Zola and the beginnings of the Masters of Evil

Use a big-name Chinese actor for sympathetic Radioactive Man/Wonder Man and China bux.
Turn Chemistro into a woman, have them forced to team up to survive Graviton.
Arnim, supersoldier Zemo and Masters can lead into the next big Avengers conflict.

In fact, have a rogue Chinese Hydra/other organization "acquire" a copy of Zola, who ends up taking over the show, and manipulating the sympathetic "Radioactive Man" into fighting Carol. Then they both end up fighting the Hyrda-bots and agents for the finale.

Have AI Zola be the mastermind working behind all three films, then he's the Prof X of the Masters. Fuck, have him on the verge of recreating and taming Ultron with Quantum Mechanics. A really fucking scary version of Ultron.

the Kree + the Supreme Intelligence/Minn-Erva, the Skrulls + Veranke, and then Civil War II with Black Panther.

Alien hordes were the least interesting aspect of all the MCU films, starting with Avengers.
They sound good on paper, and that's it.

i have no idea who this is but based solely on OP image i'm gonna guess she's part of the boring and confusing Marvel Superman-expy family.

It makes me really happy that people still don't know or give a shit about Carol even though she's had a bigger push than any character in fiction outside of Roman Reigns.

Me too. The less casuals know about her, the more freedom it affords the movie division to do what they want with her, starting with a new personality ala Robert Downey Jr.

Carol like kamala has no villians.

She'll probably get Kree for the first one

If they do Thunderbolts later on then Moonstone may be another

There is only one choice.

was i right? if so, it's not this particular one, it is the entire 'family'.

Her own self-destructive tendencies.

Mystique sure does love to fuck with Carol every once in a while though. Everyone allways forgets Mystique was a Carol villain first.

That was then. Plus fox related.

For a long time until alobzo took over, most 616 books are villian low.

>Rogues gallery

Wait a sec, doesn't her most recent run have her vaporising superheroes for mildly sassing her?

How the hell is she going to fit into the MCU? She would spend 5 minutes as part of the Avengers before going on an Elliot Rodgers style killing spree because she can't handle the bantz.

First movie she'll deal with the Kree recovery team, probably wide up fight some kind of giant robot, see Earth's Mightiest Heroes for an example

Second movie she'll fight off the Brood and their Queen

Third movie Doomaday Man with a suit that have been created with pieces of the destroyed robot from the first movie.

Karla Soften can be in the first and 3rd movies, but not as Moonstone, she'll find it at the end of the their movie and will set up Thunderbolts.

A bottle of Liquor also gets an honorable mention

Give some of the aliens personalities and it will be interesting.

>Second movie she'll fight off the Brood and their Queen

Fox.

This implies that Fox will still matter by then, those boundaries are already weakening with The Watchers and we've seen them all but break down with Sony. After New Mutants fails, I honestly can't see it being any good after the last few X-Men movies we got, I'm sure Fox will be more than happy to give the Brood back to Marvel.

Of course it that doesn't work we could always used Warren Traveler, Dr Minerva, The Storyteller, or even Stiltman as villains for movie 2.

Later he can become The Phalanx and be the villian on an annihilationesque GotG/Captain Marvel crossover Movie.

Why? They dont give a shit, Guardians of the Galaxy used Ronan and Ego the Living Planet. They couldnt care less.

With Scarlet Witch you could do that, but Captain Marvel will have to use other character's antagonist's at some point.

No, Carol's got a solid stable of villains. She just tends to kill them so they don't stick around to be remembered.

She is the Killer Frost of Marvel

>Trilogy
Is there really enough to make more than 1 movie?

>Carol's got a solid stable of villains.
>they don't stick around to be remembered.
So, not solid or stable at all.

If Ant-Man can I see no reason why Carol can't

The Ms.Marvel persona. Some new Kree dude. An being that has insane energy output. Villains who want to bring chaos by ucking with energy balance of things. this way she can finally develop her powers and do more than being a random party member even on her own stories

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/v_scarlotte_rose/lists/carol-danvers-villains-and-supporting-cast/52283/

Dunno how up to date is.

in the last arc when carol got plit into two. the ms marvel personality was even going to kill spiderman and other heroes if it meant dealing with osbourne. War of the Marvels was a cool arc. especially after that atrocious FBI/CIA one

It won't happen, but that could make for an amazing film.