Why's he been extra nice to DC lately

Why's he been extra nice to DC lately

He's mad they didn't let him on input on Homecoming.

Dan Slott is a straight white male. He sees the writing on the wall and knows his days at Marvel are numbered.

He wants to jump ship.

Eh a nice thought. But nah.

Because Marvel comics is a sinking ship.

But he can't take Spider-Man with him to DC. Who's he going to write at DC?

I guess he could write more Doctor Who fanfiction via Booster Gold?

they canceled silver surfer

Marvel is collapsing

Black Spider ??.

Because he's a sjw and WW movie is a female movie

Is he aware that if he wants to work for DC he will have to stop being a fat faggot online?

SJW's were disappointed that WW wasn't a man-hating feminist though.

Based WB. Based DC.

Blue Beetle

Ah, there we go. He can write Spider-Man AND write Doctor Who fanfiction with Blue and Gold at DC. It's a win-win all around for Slott.

He's being nice to DC movies. That's not the same thing as being nice to DC comics.

He's seen the writing on the wall and wants to jump ship.

>being nice to movies marvelfags hate
Nah, he wants some DiCk.

Why not make it a L.A.W reunion

And work WITH an editor?

Anyway, is his DC worth a read?

We've talked about this in another thread. He's been talking /a lot/ about Superman on his Twitter. His contract expires with Marvel next year, so it's likely he's going to DC to do a Superman book.

this no one's going to care about this knock off in a week let alone a generation

now Captain Marvel THAT'LL stick with young girls forever

I remember a tweet he made where he's deciding what cringey doctor who reference comic to give to Karen Gillan This guy is like 50 years old and does this shit.

Only the few crazies you obsessively follow and masturbate to.

>But he can't take Spider-Man with him to DC
the hell he can't

Pls no.

Reprint when, DC?

>Slott writing no more Spider-Man in a year

Don't you dare get my hopes up like this, user, unless it's true.

Do Marvel fans really hate Wonder Woman? All I know is that they disliked all the other DCEU movies and so did Slott.

Just pray he doesn't land on anything else you hold dear tho.

Maybe Slott will leave with ASM #800.
That way he can brag about being the only writer to do 3 multiple of 100 issue milestones for the same series.

Oh fuck, was this when they were originally getting the Watchmen treatment?

This please.

Only the really crazy ones. Most I think appreciated how significant WW was and joined the hype bandwagon.

Lol boys. Good one.

Full cover.

Dear God, no

Slott for longest run on Batman incoming confirmed.

Dan Slott isn't leaving Spider-Man until he's forced out.

not straight.

>so it's likely he's going to DC to do a Superman book.
Fuck that

>gets put on Nightwing instead

>Slott leaves Spider-Man
>jumps ship and heads to DC
>gets Wonder Woman

He's just mad that DC writers get invited to red carpets while he's shilling shit and getting ignored by marvel/Disney.

He is gonna do blue beetle. Ted gets beetle powers.

Also black racer and his gf.

Those women making me cum.

I wouldn't invite any marvel writers either. DC writers at least know how to act like professionals.

Who is the wee lady?

A necessary sacrifice.

so all of them?

no fuck you I don't want him anywhere near DC

It's inevitable at this point.

Do you think he's right? Is Wonder Woman really going to be such an impactful movie in the grand scheme of things?

Also if you like Superman so much go run him into the ground, Slott. Leave Peter alone.

No. NOOOOOOOOOOO!

>Is Wonder Woman really going to be such an impactful movie in the grand scheme of things?

No.

There's something in the water at marvel.

That's a lot of bald.

>Do Marvel fans really hate Wonder Woman?
Hell no

It'll be forgotten s after Justice League is a dumpster fire.

Whedon will save JL

Power head
Jim Lee can only HOPE to attain it in his lifetime

Everyone always forgets Son of Vulcan...

Lee and Didio are obvious, blue shirt I'd guess is Allan Heinberg, Perez at the back, Rucka next to red dress, Azzarello and Chiang on far right?

Sad

Trina Robbins, an artist who worked on WW in the 80s

You guys can keep him, for real

No, Peter needs a break from having his entire mythos butt-fucked by that jackass.

But I thought Rebirth was racist because conservative heroes or something. Or was that Spencer? Also, letting a stalker like Slott near any female DC employee. That's just asking for trouble.

>implying Bendis won't be the next writer

He barely writes Spider-Man at all, he just uses Spider-Man's name.

>Slott leaves
>Bendis finally kills Peter
>Slott has a mental breakdown over it on Twitter and kills himself
>Bendis continues his slow domination of all of Marvel's books

Stop killing my dreams, man.

this is so lame

Geoff Johns is probably in talks to bring him in on DC. Maybe LOSG by Slott?

Tweet at DC that you will drop their books if they hire him. Or anyone from Marvel.

>Bendis finally kills Peter
>sales plumbs even more
>Bendis gets fired
>RYW is the onle spiderman book tat sells
>Marvel move RYW Peter, MJ and Ann into 616.

i want to believe

Marvel still employs Greg Land despite having a strict no tracing policy. I doubt they'd fire Bendis because of that.

Is Slott even a fan of anything in DC? I thought the whole reason he ruined Spider-Man was because he was an ascended fanboy.

Tough luck, buddy. You'll continue reading DC well after they hire Slott and Waid and you'll probably start singing their praise too.

I think a sales catastrophe on their biggest hero is one hell of a reason for firing him.

Yeah, it's called no editors.

Again, he can write thinly veiled Doctor Who fanfiction with Booster Gold and Rip Hunter.

Sad thing, he was REALLY good when he wrote Batman Adventures v2, which picked up where the cartoon left off.

Firestorm, Speedy, maybe some Flash (Wally West)

It's impossible, because Superman was he first big budget superhero movie, that had special effects that were groundbreaking. After that, Burton's Batman, had some impact of its own for showing a more violent and dark take on superheroes but still wasn't near as big as the Superman film, and from then on it was just a sliding scale, and not even Avengers had that much of a lasting cultural impact.
So, no matter how good the movies are, none of them will have the impact of the first Superman movie.

If anything, it will be remembered as better than it is thanks to Snyder's shitfests. It's already happening.

So all SJWs. SJWs are by definition "crazy feminists." It's not just a catch-all term for anyone whose vaguely left leaning like some people around here seem to think.

There isn't even that much talk about it right now. Besides, modern Hollywood is basically unable to make really memorable things that become pop culture landmarks.

Even Iron Man for instance. It made the character an A-lister, extremely popular, and started a very successful franchise. But is it as impactful as Superman?

Or Avengers. It was the hottest shit in 2012. But how much of its impact still lasts besides the success of the rest of the franchise?

Where's my Judomaster ongoing, dammit?

Underrated.

I'd be OK with Slott writing a light-hearted barely-canon Batman ongoing that plays to his love for "action figure" comics, where each issue feels like it's shilling a different action figure. Like one where every issue he has a new suit like "Aquatic Assault Batman," "Lightning Strike Batman," and "Infrared Batman."

It'd be cheesy and dumb. Perfect for Slott.

Because not everyone likes to push company wars like the underage plebs on Sup Forums

Red Dress is Nicola Scott.
On the wellchair is Lee Wein
Andreyko is behind Azzarello and Chiang.
Blonde girl on the far left is Margueritte Bennet.

I'm not entirely sure Rucka is there.

>But how much of its impact still lasts besides the
It caused a bunch of other studios to try and make their own cinematic universe.

This please.

>Nicola Scott
She got boobs.

You've clearly haven't seen Slott's twitter before this year. He rails against shit DC does all the time, then suddenly this year he starts kissing their ass out of the blue.

It's leading me to believe that is true.