Outsider 117

Holy shit. Is....is this actually going to be a weekly/bi-weekly thing now?

Also, someone's jeallooouus.

Other urls found in this thread:

well-of-souls.com/outsider/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She wants the dick.

What is this?

A sci fi webcomic. well-of-souls.com/outsider/

Don't worry He's going to let her be first in holding his dick

>four pages in one month
>apparently there's another on his patreon

Holy shit.

This can't be happening.

The bones have spoken of page 118 on the patreon.

All of them have probably seen him naked at this point.

I'm assuming the pilots were there when they cut him out of his suit.

it takes forever to update between scenes because the dumbass 3D models all the backgrounds, so he has to BUILD a new set every time they change rooms, but as long as they stay in one room the comic can go fast because he can just move the camera around the room.

Really makes you think.

I just love how the writer dances on the absolute razor edge of magical realm.

I never claimed otherwise. Beryl was there. She - like all of her cast- has eidetic memory and it's her duty to store and spread information.
Telepathy is a very truthful and immediate transferral of memorys. An occasion as important as the first words spoken between Loroi and Humans is as importand as Neil Armstrong setting foot on the moon.

Literally all of Loroi society and all future generations will have seen Alex Jardin naked.

This also the writer has a insane obsession with background info. He's actually built every aspect of Loroi culture and mapped out every ship with seen.

Beryl meant Alex unusual tallness. Word of god on penis size is that Loroi males are rather well endowed for their size.

Seems interesting enough, I'll bother to read it if he keeps up the pace.
I've been into too many webcomics where the author pissed off for a few years between pages.

>'m assuming the pilots were there when they cut him out of his suit.
Likely not. Unless they cut him out of the suit on the flight deck. The Loroi took him to medical bay first, I suspect.

But unlike those other Webcomics, there always is a next page eventually.

"for their size" how big is a male? could have an angler fish situation and all males are midgets.

They're a bit smaller than Loroi females. For comparison, Fireblade is considered tall. Males aren't midgets. If I recall correctly it's about the same difference in average as with us.

I mean, it was like five pages in a month given that one came out the first of May.

I love the premise and I'd love to have this grow, but anyone just seeing this for the first time should know this isn't typical at all.

Also,
>literally a society that considers hand holding to be lewd

They're not midgets but they'd be considered manlets by human standards.

They're the average human female's height IIRC, which is 5'4".

For some reason I'd imagine that as a race, their height would have less variation than ours.

A lot of human height differences (globally) are nutritional based (which shouldn't be as much an issue for a space based society which inherited genetically enhanced super foods) and those space elves are a genetically engineered race, so height variations are likely to be less pronounced (if they were intended as a soldier race, why have wide height ranges to have to create uniforms/ship spaces to adjust?)

I guess my point is, if I see a 6'4" girl I'm like
>"Damn, she is tall!"
But it's not an impossibility in my mind.

If I saw a 7'6" girl I'd be shocked a bit though. Alex is that girl to them, because males are likely uniformly short

Alex is the same size as Fireblade and while she is considered tall, she is no freak. So Alex is the equivalent of a 1,85m girl.

Are 6'4" 6 Double Whoppers and 4 McCheese stacked on each other?

Yeah, but if I saw a gerbil that was the size of a man, I'd be concerned.

To the Loroi, we may be that gerbil. If a species is used to the males ALWAYS (if their standard deviations of height are much smaller than ours) being shorter than females, he is exceptional.

My point was not that they'd consider him tall by their standards for females of their race, but that they wouldn't naturally place their own males as ever being so tall.

this webcomic turned out better than I expected

I'll check again, but he pulled it down due to an error.

I kinda hope the blue space chicks are evil and the bug people are the good guys

it's obvious that the bugs are good guys

Why would they all feel the need to know?

Both sides have a join or else philosophy and have an obsession with a previous civilization.

How? The war began with a massive and planned offensive of the Umiak. The Umiak have installed brutal and oppressive occupations of Loroi worlds, mass murdering the civilian populations. They also treat their allies as slaves, forcing them to spent their population and planets on the war effort.

In comparison to that the Loroi have shown somewhat more restraint. Only after the Loroi have been brought to the brink of extinction did they enact the non neutrality act. Their target was a species that was somewhere between accepting and helpful of Umiak invasion of Loroi territory from their ports.

It's clear from the comic and the Insider that the Loroi, bellicose they may be, had no offensive into Umiak territory planned when the war started. For the most part, the Loroi were on the defensive.

The Umiak also used the Loroi populations they did capture in Unit 731 styled research.

Thanks to the history the Loroi and Umiak both had with the predecessor empire, the Soia, it's an ideological war for the Umiak. Loroi claim to be Soia descendants, while the Umiak had to wage a war against a version of themselfes gene modified by the Soia, after having been enslaved for some time.

The Umiak may not be evil, but they're clearly not good either.

I just like the cut of their jib

This is the first time I've seen it talked about here, Its always been a /tg/ thing that i've seen.

>Why would they all feel the need to know?
For one, humans and Loroi are incredibly similar to each other. The setting has several sister species of an original and a gene modded version. How Loroi and humans look so much alike is anyones guess by now. But it's clear there is something going on and if not, we're still a super curiosity for the Loroi.
The other big reason is that we humans are actually immune to Loroi mind meld and mind reading techniques. They can't even sense us with their psionics. We're the only species they can't sense. Just imagine if the humans in Star Trek couldn't hear the Vulcans or something.

First contact between our two species is one of those moments that go down in history for the Loroi.

Why would they need to know what Alex looked like? It's the complete package. The perfect, eidetic memory Beryl made from Alex waking up is shared amongst Listel and Loroi historians. It may not be broadcastes 24/7, but they will all have seen the memory at least once.

Just like every single adult of a western nation has seen the footage of Neil Armstrong jumping on the moon.

i bet the Loroi are lying about most of it

Is it bad that I kinda want Alex to fuck a Loroi yet I'm not sure which one he should fuck

either the red haired one of the white haired one

The shuttle pilots seem to be leading the way since their first conversations with Jardin were't tainted with an interrogation or being treated directly with suspicion.
I think its implied somewhere that she is a virgin.

Which one, because doesn't a character in this comic already have a kid?

I think Beryl has a thing for the human

Nah, it's all in the Insider. What the Loroi told Alex is all on that one page with Tempo in the shuttle.

Ok, /tg/. A genie offers you a deal. You maybe get to marry one of the characters from Outsider. The person will be highly motivated to make the marriage a success. But the chance you have of actually marrying that person is on the scale of 1 - 100. For every raw onion you eat within a day, that chance goes up by one. How many onions would you eat for
a) Beryl
b) Fireblade
c) Tempo
d) Talon
e) Stillstorm
f) Alexander Jardin
g) Kikitik 27 (the Umiak commander)
h) Shoe girl

nigga we Sup Forums not /tg/
I would eat 100 raw onions for any of them

Young Loroi get a mating encounter with a male when they succeed in their rite of passage. So they're pregnant in first year of school.

That means every character in the story is a milf. Only exception is Fireblade, who grew up under Umiak occupation and therefore didn't get a mating encounter. But I might misremember. Another possible exception is Tempo, since she is in her fifties and was therefore born when population growth wasn't on wartime rate. So she may have skipped her mating encounter and just never got one afterwards.

a) 110
b) 100
c) 5 or 6
d) 20
e) 45
f) 0
g) -5
h 5

I wanna fuck that elf.

This, from what I understand, is pretty much how it is.

Loroi males do not go further than 5'5" or somewhere around that.

a) 100
b) 100
c) 100
d) 100
e) nah
f) nah
g) nah
h) 100

I mean, I'd prefer Beryl or Tempo, but they're all sexy blue space elves. I'd eat a hundred onions for a chance with any of them.

Fucking a human male would probably be beyond bizarre for them, anyway, since their telepathy doesn't work with humans. Probably like screwing a robot made out of meat.

She's a xenophile by cannon

I guarantee you the 'twist' is going to be that the loroi decide to genocide humans since they're telepathy-proof, while the bugs want to preserve us and breed us like mad for extremely obvious reasons.

Then Humanity Fuck Yeah we beat both?

is that part of the insider stuff

So white hair isn't pure? Fuck

A)100
B)0
C)100
D)100
E)100
F)0
G)0
H)0

Loroi society does not typically allow that males are monogamous, though high-ranked women can 'hog' a male on a long-term basis if they know what strings to pull.

Honestly if there was any interest they'd probably just pass him around, but I don't think that's going to happen.

It's according to her GURPS character sheet by the writer himself

>Loroi society does not typically allow that males are monogamous

It's been forever since I last read the comic, has that cultural difference between Loroi and Humans been brought up?

If I remember, the author has explicitly said that humans won't get to pull a technological deus ex machina out of their collective asses. So our fate is in the hands of one low-ranking scout corps officer who hasn't even noticed this one space elf wants to ride his baloney pony yet.

>Age 14
Fuck
>Two lines blacked out
I wonder what those spoil

That specific fact, no. But Alex was asked how often human males need to have 'mating encounters' to remain healthy, because in loroi society it's believed men need to screw regularly to stay sane (I don't remember if this is true or a cultural conceit).

Alex explains very quickly that human men don't work that way and they won't need to find him some sort of masturbatory device.

Its legit since the ratio is extremely in the female's favor

Did Insider confirm that?

Honestly human men would probably spend a good portion of their time rutting, too, if society was contrived to make it always on the table.

Nah, the 'twist' will be that the loroi decide to genocide humans because we sorta disprove their claims to be the direct descendants of a previous interstellar empire. They base this claim in that they have no naturally occuring counterparts and were found on several separate worlds, so they MUST OF COURSE be the true inheritors of that empire.

Disproving the founding myth of an empire in the middle of a massive war when morale is already flagging seems like something the loroi might want to avoid.

Yep.

"A 10-to-1 split between female & male? That's pretty skewed. Don't most higher animals with two sexes pretty much split it right down the middle?"

Also the Author has stated in the forums that Chocolate would be like catnip to the Loroi.

chocolate-drizzled Alex dick

It's nice to see that /tg/ and Sup Forums can still get together and agree about the simple things, like fuckable blue elves.

The world needs more blue fuckable space elves. Of course the chances of meeting said elves in real life is higher than seeing the end of this comic unless this current update schedule is going to be the new norm. If that happens the end times are nearly here.

I legitimately hope this faster schedule becomes a thing. I'd like to see where the story goes, even if we don't get elf lewds.

Huh. For what reason?

I kinda wish Humanity could be neutral

The Bio says that males are full on manlets and rarely get over 5' tall ad are typically slightly built

They're also biologically rare, ~10% of the population, so they stay well away from any kind of conflict.

Before we get too carried away, let's remember that to Loroi, human men are like 6,5", swole Amazons. They may appeal to some, but not everyone wants a barawife

No clue. But its the words of the Author.

Same, I just hope he will at least keep doing the hand drawing aspect if he does changes. I would be disappointed if he went to novel format.

Weird as fuck but kinda sorta boner More?

>the entire Loroi population is "somewhere in the neighborhood to 50 to 100 billion"
>Earth's population is 25 billion

Earth must be super fucking built up compared to any Loroi world, then.

The author has done a really good job of making the bug people more interesting and unique than I've ever seen any other story do with bug people before. And he even managed to do it while keeping some of the classic bug people tropes such as e.g. their disregard for individuality. Unfortunately this is all restricted to behind the scenes info dumps for now, but hopefully we'll be seeing more of them in the comic.

>Loroi relegate Earth to a sex tourism planet for military veterans

>Before we get too carried away, let's remember that to Loroi, human men are like 6,5", swole Amazons. They may appeal to some, but not everyone wants a barawife

Beryl and Talon confirmed for patrician fetishists.

i doubt Talon is going to want the main characters dick

Maybe not but the personality and interactions with Jardin by her and Spiral in the last 3 pages bring joy to my heart

Too bad the Loroi aren't as different.

>Before we get too carried away, let's remember that to Loroi, human men are like 6,5", swole Amazons. They may appeal to some

WELL I WONDER WHO THAT WILL BE.

>"I will dress up as the Ray, Jardin, if you agree to don the effects of the big rape ogre"

i hope we get more jelly Beryl

Information doesn't seem to be universally distributed.

Just read both chapters. Good stuff, not often you get a space story that balances the plot with just the right amount of cute girls.

Where can I read more?

Where did you read those two chapters?

He's from the distant future.

Well, there's a metric fuckload of extra setting information on the site, but that's about it I'm afraid.

This thing's been running since '01, and is known to go several years without updates. That he's managed to shit out 4 pages in a month is surely a sign of the end times.

years in the future.

>Where can I read more?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i swear if you anons got me into a webcomic that doesn't update for years i'm going to throw a fit

Welcome to hell, enjoy your stay.

Damn, she's jelly as fuck, bruh.