Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI
youtube.com/watch?v=YPdhyrezD14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>outfits his flying AI restaurant with lava cannons
>acts surprised when it uses them

Jimmy,he just didn't get it.

When did Quentin Tarantino guest star on Jimmy Neutron?

Jimmy was wrong. You need to ring the order up on the register, it doesn't matter if you can do the math in your head

If you're asking about the sodium chloride thing though, Jimmy was right

Jimmy, he over complicated everything and ruined it. Sometimes the old way is the best way.

More then once actually.

jimmy.
most fast food registers exist to track sales for inventory purposes, not just math purposes.

you can do that after they get their money out

>Hires underage employees and pays them below minimum wage
>Doesn't explain how to properly do job yet berates employees for under-performing

Gee, I wonder.

>It's a Jimmy creates a waifu machine episode

You can't force a meme no matter how hard you try. gb2Gaia

KEEK

Hires supposed genius to do easy job. Child patronizes you the entire time, calls table salt sodium chloride, acts like a pretentious douche-bag the entire time, doesn't use the register for inventory tracking, acts pretentious to the customers, tries to change how the restaurant is run on his first day, outfits it with an AI and rockets AND canons capable of melting a building. All you tried to do was give a kid a job, do your work like you are told and make the customers happy. Jimmy was completely in wrong, just like he is in every episode of the show.

No, its fucking ridiculous to try and go back for and record sales and inventory based on your memory of the sales.
Yes Jimmy was technically right about the salt, but nobody calls it that. Thats something an autistic child would do the day after learning it to try and sound smart.

Jimmy was actually wrong about the salt. Table salt is typically composed of more than just Sodium Chloride, often times Sodium Iodide is mixed in for health reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI

Didn't Jimmy only get the job because he destroyed his father's gold. Jimmy is a cunt. Jimmy can die. Fuck Jimmy, he was in the wrong in that episode before he even met Skeet.

Jimmy.

Jimmy was in the wrong, not pressing the buttons on the register does not allow McSpankies to record what was being sold nor make a receipt for the customer

JimJam

If there's one thing you learn in service work it's that keeping inventory not all fucked up is a big fucking problem. If you never have the system register X amount of burgs made then you aren't gonna get sent more patties and then you're gonna go out of fucking business because you have nothing to sell

That's how my first job was, except I wasn't underage.

>Be 18
>Get a job as cashier at Kroger
>Orientation consisted of a 10 minute walk around the store, and 5 hours of computer tests, and a 1 hour speech from the dude that ran the store

>Next day
>Thrown on a cash register
>Given 10 minutes to learn how to run it
>Customers getting pissed, as I don't ring them up fast enough
>Manager gets pissed
>This goes on for 5 hours

>Go on break
>Get back
>They throw me in the express lane
>Manager gets pissed
>Customers say I'm slow

I left my post to quit, and was "fired" for leaving my register (which I locked).
Only was paid $60 bucks.

sorry for the blog

Kroger is a fucking bullshit job. Either you're stuck in a freezer for nine hours and get shat on when you don't do literally four people's jobs all by yourself or you get stuck working the only register they bother opening despite having a million people on the clock, a dozen empty lanes and a billion customers rushing in.

I'm not sorry for my blog I love bitching about shitty jobs I've had. Did sage tho

lel big city fags BTFO by the man

Are you the same user that keeps making Skeet threads?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPdhyrezD14

He was the best of us.....the most....human..