So, tell me what's been bothering you?

Other urls found in this thread:

crisistextline.org/textline/
crisischat.org/chat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People have terrible taste in everything (especially the Chinese), and the UK is going to burn to the ground before their people lift a finger in anger.

Serious? Sure, why not. Am navy veteran and just got out of the fleet, yet there's jack shit in the real world and kind of curious on how the USA got to the point where you're utterly worthless in the working world without a degree.

i miss the old times

Of all the things to complain about in the last episode, how Aku dies is one of the dumbest ones.

Everything.

I have a job interview as a laborer/office monkey on Tuesday, and I'm worried about the job because the commute is an hour and I barely know any of the details of the job. And when I tried to get some encouragement from my dad he instead totally dismissed the job, like me having to commute for an hour was an offense to him, and started pressuring me to look at jobs he thinks are good, even though this is the first job interview I've had in years.

This.

The fact that nothing means anything and that entropy will eventually decay all life in the universe until it's nothing but an empty void of ash. Even if it takes until the end of time.

I'm scared.

You're joking, right? It makes no sense and isn't explained at all.

>Thrust aku sword into aku tower
>Suddenly everything explodes and aku is dead forever

Everything has a cycle - you were Earth once, and some day you'll be Earth again. But right now, you're in bloom; your consciousness is a tool unlike any other in the entire universe. So, in the absence of any meaning or objective order, what are we to do with this marvelous gift? The Buddha would say think clearly, put the right things in front of you and approach them with gentleness and understanding.

The only good is the limitation of frustration and the creation of peace; the only evil is the propagation of malice, destruction, and negative emotion. Do good, mean no harm, and you will always be where you're meant to be.

I dropped a box on my foot and lost my big nail. Used it as an excuse to not go to work tonight

I just graduated and now all my friends are going their separate ways. And im also going through a heartbreak at the same time, and this girl wants nothing to do with me.

On top of that I have absolutely no idea where to go from here and the outside world scares me.

But I guess im fine.

I've got all these super hot doujins open on my browser but my dick's still sore as hell from my last jerkoff session, so I'm reading out of boredom and I've got a painful erection and I can't do anything about it.

I appreciate the attempt, user.

I procrastinate too much and i have a horrible case of tomorrow syndrome, but i think i'm at a good place besides that. i think i just need to get some motivation

i cant get my pizza extra thicc

Because at some point the lower income people started fucking way more than middle class people, the lower income people were willing to accept lower wages for low skilled jobs and menial labor, you could argue that immigration plays a part in this too, but regardless that's only part of it.

See with all the lowly jobs starting to pay less people would naturally compete for the better jobs. Now the thing is you can't ask a company to know everything about a person so after a certain point they make degrees a minimum status requirement. Sure it doesn't tell you a whole lot about a person, but neither does an interview (you could just have been having the worst day of your life on interview day, but turns out you would have been perfect fit).

THEN of course people would see that more and more people need degrees, so they start creating all these BS ways to give people degrees such that so many people have them, so now that they're given away like candy not having one is seen as saying "I'm too lazy to take 6 month study session for a shit degree"

Of course on the other end is job experience which has all it's own problems. The most obvious of which is quality of your experience and quality of whatever supervisor is called up to ask "hey do you know user?"

Of course this is mostly second hand I'm in the USA on business a lot (and for family) but have lived most of my life outside.

user, I have a two hour bus ride to a service job I dislike. Just study up on the company and stop being a bitch. You're an adult now, go act like it.

Over a decade later we finally get the conclusion to the show I liked and instead of a satisfying resolution we get someone's waifu fanfic

No problem. Life itself is a question so uncertainty is built in. No one really knows what to do next. Just do your best.

>So, tell me what's been bothering you?

There's a TON of things that I'd love to draw, but I have absolutely no motivation to draw anything at all and can't even bring myself to open up sai or anything like that.

I've had this issue before and it drags me down to such an awkward emotional state where I won't even play video games or watch anime or do anything else I enjoy because I'm just, "Well, no, I should be drawing. Doing any of these things will just be another distraction from drawing."

I haven't drawn anything serious in a month.
I haven't even doodled in 2 weeks.

Autistic and gay. You have a confused relationship with episodic stories.

I feel you my dude,what i would do in this situation is go back to what had you like the idea of doing art in the first place. For me, my family grew up watching anime so whenever i feel down i go and watch my favorite show to pick myself up and remind me of what i want to do, i'm actually going to be watching some FLCL tomorrow I understand that this is Sup Forums and not Sup Forums but i STRONGLY recommend watching that show regardless of the type of animation you prefer

I hope she's okay, I guess. But I don't know how to say so without being weird. I hope she's well. And I feel stupid because I know she's struggling with a lot but I can't do anything to help.

Well what makes you say that user? i'm not trying to be mean here but have you tried to help or are you afraid that you'll fail before you have even tried in the first place?

>low end job offer (no degree requires) on newspaper says no experience required
>still requires recommendation letterS

I want to die and there's very little to convince me that I shouldn't just kill myself
If "life" amounts to just working, paying bills, and then dying, then I'd rather just check out now than keep doing this fucking routine

Every attempt to repair a broken friendship (partially my fault anyway) has led to failure.

Every attempt to get into a relationship with someone has led to failure because of my Aspergers and fear of committment due to the broken friendship mentioned above.

School is giving my anxiety because I have several years ahead of me after switching from graphic design to business management.

I wish I was back at my old job in Florida but I can't until I finish school back at home. It may be another 5 years until then if I don't step it up.

I have a job interview tomorrow and I'm always afraid of stepping into new things.

I'm also out of cookies n cream ice cream.

Oh and you died like a pussy-ass bitch, Aku.

They might accept a really good one from a high school or college teacher.

GI. Bill and get a degree?

I mean if it gets infected u could lose the toe

Well doc the Wonder Woman movie turned out pretty good so I'm feeling pretty good right now but I feel this underlying since of dread towards Justice League mixed with this new hopefulness about the DCEU.

I understand where your coming from. listen, it's all about attitude. Before you can fix anything you have to remain positive, and whenever you start doubting yourself you just have to ignore your doubts and go for it, at least that's how it goes for relationships. but as for your friend i would just give it time, time heals all wounds even if they may leave a scar

Sup Forums-wise, I'm really tired of how many people drop the "x is just a cartoon" line.

It's literally the cop out line, why are you on a board about discussing comics and cartoons if that's the shit you're gonna say?

If it was just trolling, I wouldn't care. People dropping it when they are losing arguments is autistic, though.

Actually, it tends to bother me most when people who ascribe some type of real existence to a cartoon (i.e. "a different world") say something fucked up and say it as soon as they're called out.

Like damn, I don't care what you believe, especially here, but please, if you want to think the 12 year old cartoon bitch you want to fuck is real in some sense, don't say "s-she's just a cartoon!" when someone calls you out for wanting to fuck a 12 year old.

You can't have it both ways.

I know this post is autistic in and of itself, but it happens so often here and always has it's gotten to me. It's a special kind of autism.

It's good right now. I bought that brown liquid, qtips and fungus cream just in case. I'll be sure to head to the foot doctor tomorrow

>Until the end of time
Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends

>I've got a painful erection and I can't do anything about it.
Worst feel

Doc i don't even know how to explain this, i feel a really strong will to live and do stuff, the problem is i feel like i belong in another world, i know it's autistic but hear me out a bit

i give this world everything i got, but it's not enough to feel alive, at work and school people say i do a good job and that m smart, but i don't feel that way, in fact i think im dumb at alot of things, but almost everyone around me is lazy, mediocre, pretentious and on top of that have gigantic egos, if i ever end up felling good about something i did i become the enemy of other people that does whatever it takes to see me being miserable again

i always manage to get up again, but after the last time i just feel like every lesson i learned as a kid is wrong,values,principles, loyaly,effort practice, that doesn't get me anywhere close to being happy, my younger brother is a fat, and lazy kid who failed at school and gave up,and he is happy with his youtube channel playing vidya and swearing all day, my mom thinks my brain is wrong and makes me take medicine everyday

except for my dad and and 2 old friends everyone makes me feel alienated, i just really really wish i could live in a world with a little bit more magic and freedom, there are just a bunch of worlds where i know i could become a great hero,the values i have learned really exist and work there

I just don't know what im even doing here anymore even if i somehow become what people call sucessful here, and i get a bunch of money and and fame that's never going to make me feel alive

To feel alive all i want is a world that lets me have the kind of fantasy adventures i write, read and watch everyday, those worlds just feel like places where it's worth living, i want to explore, learn how to fight, beat a monsters save a princess make friends get in trouble, danger, or whatever with them, it doesnt matter as long as i can laugh with them in the end, i need a kind of adventure that doesn't exist here

Poster here, oh jeez that was a convo I didn't expect. But I appreciate it a ton and the honesty in it, my dudes. Gonna roll the rest of your replies into the next bit.

Tis my current plan. But I'm not the most studious of people and math kicks my ass. I would rather WORK per se, and the lack of an income is killing me since I'm taking just a couple classes to get into the swing of things, so no BAH yet till I know I can pass all my classes safely. It kills me because real jobs are hard to come by that let me live on my own and keep independent AS I improve my life and career. I feel like society can't keep the entire country that's not baby boomer age down forever and hope that bubble pops peacefully.

the ending to your show

cartoons have been getting the shaft in the DVD department and it upsets me.

I get that netflix and hulu are a thing, but I don't like streaming as the only option I have for home video.

Also some DVD sets being incomplete for years.

lmao fuck off
the islam scare is fucking stupid, we had the IRA bombings literally less that 50 years ago and they were 10 times worse than this. The police force will crack down on it the same as they did then.
Sup Forums are such drama queens

You're fucked in the US even with a degree, unless you have the specific kind of degree that is needed within 1,000 miles of where you live/are looking for employment.

Impossible to work in your field without moving a fuck ton of states away just to get something that pays you a starting wage where you won't starve while trying to pay rent, student loans, car payments, and any medical bills you have.

The US sucks ass if you're not already established, and even then, the middle class is just scraping by.

Might as well not get a degree, because you'll be in the same spot as if you had a degree, but thousands of dollars in debt because America is one the few countries that values keeping its citizens stupid. Most of my friends who are making decent money never got a degree, while me and my friends who got degrees are drowning in debt and making a few dollars above min wage.

im feeling pretty suicidal and the only things thats stopping me are cartoons that havent got their endings yet

Well doc, it may have been only a week since I graduated, but it felt so damn slow and I feel like it was a whole month.

All I want to do to in the next couple months is get my drivers license, a job, and practice drawing a LOT so that I can prepare for my career in animation and get my cartoon produced (I already have a docs filled with characters, stories and shit). It may be in a couple years but I really don't want to procrastinate on my practice and feel like shit looking back if I did.

I have the motivation but not the environment to stay focused. I guess what I really need is the push and just try.

>Season 5
>episodic

He's not the one that's confused.

not op but i usually have the motivation or environment to draw when i have shitty internet or no internet connection at all

i would recommend trying it out like in a cafe or somewhere nice to sit down for hours

That's what worries me. I know I hear "muh trades" but I'm curious on any waiting periods or if early days/apprenticeships/whatever will allow me to not starve the way you mentioned on the impossibility of field work for the degree stuff.

I'm in a shitty enough position and mental instability in life I'm not shy in considering suicide but I rescued an abandoned cat and it's one of the few genuinely good things I've been able to do in life as well as genuinely liking her and vice-versa, so I know even if I'd rather go die she'd be alone and starving again so fuck that.

Now try being Canadian, you're fucked with a degree NO MATTER WHAT PROVINCE YOU LIVE IN, because Canada is entirely jobless for serious intents and purposes.

The only Canadians who actually live decent lifestyles are dual citizens.

Whoa whoa I'm and . Seriously? I always thought Canada was slower but much more stable job-wise and living-standard-wise than America, so to speak. That's actually frightening.

Oh! Mohammed did his homework!
Stay mad mudslime.

I mean, that sounds much better than being fucked with your degree and almost hundreds of thousands dollars in debt that's impossible to clear even through death. Can't afford to move even with my degree, might as well be debt-free and with a shitty job keeping me afloat.

Good that you found something to keep you going though. The thing about Canada, and every other civilized country on this planet, is that you won't be burdened with ridiculous debt that's a free-for-all when it comes to letting debt collectors harass you however you want (even if you're paying on time). I only kept with my degree in hopes that it would help me pay off my mistake of going to college in the first place. If you feel driven to do it, user, then do it, but choose a cheap as fuck community college. As long as you genuinely learn something from the place and get in some good networking, then you'll be good. Fancy/expensive schools be damned.

It goes far beyond the job market, my man. Canada is essentially unlivable even if you're rich, unless you come from an established immigrant community and isolate yourself from mainstream Canadians. And even then, you'll find certain aspects of the society unbearable.

Pretty much everyone I know who hasn't already left is desperate to get out, but in the modern economy there's really only one path for that: marriage. And we all know how likely THAT is for a guy who visits Sup Forums... I'm fucked.

Student debt in Canada is far, far, FAR worse than in the US, unless you're Aboriginal or something. Don't believe everything you read.

nice try amerifat, I'm white as the driven snows.
Take your pathetic rhetoric somewhere else, preferably back to Sup Forums
Society will continue to function with sensible and measured responses to terrorist attacks, and extremists like you will remain out of political power.

Why were the first 3 episodes superior to all the rest?

Oh jeez. I'm sorry guys. I guess I'm falling into the "American who thinks of Canada as cool lil' bro country" so hearing you guys go through the same stuff is depressing as all hell.

I'm pushing through. I'm in this weird spot where if I'm not dead yet I never will be, and if the cat's safe I'm happy enough. It's not helping I've been so fucked over the years by so friends tossing me aside I've essentially lost the ability to socialize and live more or less isolated, and I now live in a state that's majority fossilized in age and economy so networking is almost useless. I am doing community college on the GI Bill and if I get through the math class the rest of a degree ought be relatively easy to get through.

I wonder if things will get better once the old people holding all the actual work die off. Didn't think I'd be ruminating on life in Sup Forums, but stranger things have happened.

with the worlds political state encroaching on what I love I feel it is hard for me to enjoy things because I put huge magnifier glass on it seeing if it trying to sell me a narrative that I do not agree with and sometimes I feel that I can not enjoy some stuff because of i t

I feel like whatever I do, art or animation-wise, it's pointless because it can easily be done better by everyone else and no one cares

Go with older media, then.

I do but like seeing if the new makes something good you know it just seems people forgot how to make good content

Dad died 3 weeks ago, I found his body in the mountains, heart attack. The morning of the funeral I find out he had a family before he met my mom and went from being an only child to having a brother and three sisters, all significantly older than me. Dad left me everything; house, cars and a little over $2.6 million. I miss him terribly, I wish we could have talked about his other family, but I know we loved each other.

>it just seems people forgot how to make good content
Exactly this. It's not that political pandering is particularly appealing in itself, it's that many creators use it to cover up their own serious lack of talent. And that problem has worsened.

So there's this girl where I work who works there when she's not at college, so summer/winter break type of deal.

So last winter I asked her out but she said was already talking to someone else.

I'm tempted to ask again but I know I should yet its driving me fucking crazy. Then all my insecurities start to boil up

I just don't know what to do Aku.

But then why are you drawing?

It doesn't matter what other artists are capable of, it's all about what YOU want to do draw. If you want people to care then maybe you could start in a drawthread, they're great for new artists to improve, I know that well enough.

Be strong user.

Go do those dishes, then give me as many push-ups as you can.

>graduated from community college
>just started working full time at my part time job
>got promoted all the way up to management
>make good amount with benefits and retirement
College seems like its only good for people who want to be specific things. If your life goal is "don't starve" then its best to just throw yourself out there

>the islam scare is fucking stupid
Sure, Muhammad.

>I found his body in the mountains, heart attack.

life's a cruel bitch
stay strong, bro

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (US)
1 (800) 273-8255

crisistextline.org/textline/

crisischat.org/chat

>I put huge magnifier glass on it seeing if it trying to sell me a narrative that I do not agree with

have you tried just not doing that

I have to get a job within the coming weeks or,else I'll need to explain to my mom why I can't go back to college instead of being able to use the "I need to take a semester or two break to get my bearings" excuse

But political revolts are understandable, especially if slimey limeys are on your clay.

Blowing yourself up because a bunch of random nobodies don't worship a genocidal child rapist like you do is not understandable.

is my life even worth keeping tho

i mean, im just some random user in a chinese imageboard
im not even sure people would miss me when im gone

The people at those places are there to help you. They are trained and empathetic individuals. You can call and hang up as many times as you like if you get nervous or don't like the sound of the operator or even if you just just don't feel like that particular operator is very helpful.

I also strongly urge you to speak with someone you know and trust about it.

Cartoon Network won't stop airing Teen Titans Go! and Powerpuff Girls (2016) and stupid kids won't stop watching it thinking it's good.

My two canaries died.

Keep finding new cartoons to watch user, problem solved. Think of all the great cartoons there will be in 10, 20, or 30 years from now, so much to see.

There will always be someone to miss you.

There was a kid at my school whose mom passed away from cancer, and he killed himself because he thought his biological father who left them would never take him in. Him being bullied constantly didn't help.

His dad moved into town and went to the flagpole he was honored at by everyone every morning, at 7am sharp. Always there, in the same business suit, mourning and wishing him a good morning.

I moved out from that town over a decade ago, but according to people I know there, he's nearing the age of 65 and he's still going there. Every morning. Regardless of the weather.

Even the people you think won't miss you will in fact miss you. Even enemies and arch-nemesises will miss their counterparts, user.

Even now, in 1 hour, he'll be at that flagpole. Until the day he dies.

My mom keeps committing credit fraud using my name and I'll probably have to bring her to court to finally put an end to it, and I'm not ready to deal with possibly forcing the person who brought me into this world in a situation where she could get knuckle-raped by meth addict.

I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I used to think I could be a writer, but every time I try to write, I just close the word document after a paragraph and think everything I do is shit. But I don't know what else I can do, because every time I look up jobs, they all sound like miserable slogs. I know many people are forced to work in areas they don't want to, but I don't want that. I don't want to work in a shitty job that pays me like shit and treats me like shit until I'm senior and arthritic. I'm too much of a pussy to suck it up and live that kind of life. And if that's the future I can expect, I may as well kill myself now and be done with it.

Please see

Tried it. Didn't help.

I say I have dreams but I feel like my passion for them is inexistent.

Even the laziest Artists will doodle every now and then, the most procrastinating writers can do some paragraphs a day, but I haven't even started typing or writing a thing in months. I am NOT exagerating.

I want to be a creator but I think a consumer is all I'll ever be because I don't have REAL passion, just a general "want". I wonder If I ever had that dream for real or If it's just something I thought was cool in the past and never got a reality check about

Then I highly suggest speaking to someone that you know and trust on the matter.

It focused just on Jack and the action and really took advantage of the fact that it was a TV14 show now. After that it was all focused on bringing Ashi up to speed and trying to make us like her while also toning the violence back down to Y7 ratings.

The first step of being a good writer is realizing that there is always someone who had the same idea and who did it way better.
The second step of being a good writer is taking a huge ass sip from that wine bottle and writing it down anyway, no matter how shit you think it is.
The third step is taking yet another sip from the wine bottle and just giving it to a few people to read. When you wake up with a headache, vomiting the reamings of your stomach out, you check up the reactions to your writing.

Most of the time, people can write but don't do it because they judge themselvs way too much. So get wrecked and just do it. And if people like it, it will boost your self conscious.

My only source of self worth comes from people online who like my art. Otherwise I lack any sort of support structure that I desperately need in life, and it's slowly killing me on the inside.

My family is always busy or has far, far more important problems to deal with, my friends are online and live several states away, and most of them also have shit lives and I don't want to bring them down. I'm horrified of driving despite having a license (very bad experience in earning my license) so I can't even go to a community area like a gym or something just to talk to random fucks in person. Or, you know, even get a job, which would probably boost my self esteem on its own since I'd at least be earning some money and not feeling like such a Goddamn freeloader to my family.

Can't even seem to attract commissioners. I'd give every red cent I earned through them to my family just to not feel like such a waste of carbon.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 30 and still where you are now.

Enjoy managers in your shitty jobs being younger than you. :)

Every time I read the news, I grow more and more depressed.

The haves are using every opportunity to screw over the have nots. Corporations are the main focuses of power in the government, and the swamp has been overflowing. Our politics is still based on an "us vs. them" system, so bipartisan goals are rarely met because aiding the other party is political suicide. Despite both of electoral candidates being unsuitable for office, we had to choose between them anyway, and the current Congress certainly doesn't care about our president's actions so long as they pass their bills. Net neutrality is dying, our country is rotting from the inside out, yet our politicians instead argue that all of our problems are not caused by our own greed - instead blaming immigrants or terrorists.

When I grew up, I used to believe that karma existed. That good people would be rewarded, or at least acknowledged, for doing the right thing, and that the bad people would get the punishment they deserve. Why, then, did last year have a sizable number of celebrities who tried to do good die young, while the average corporate/political fat cat died peacefully in his sleep at 90?

thanks for your words anons
ill try to keep that in mind whenever i feel like shit

which is what im feeling at the moment

You're missing the point, user. The vast majority of the population supports this shit in general. There's a reason libertarianism is the fastest-growing political movement of today.

People want government gone so they can do whatever the fuck they want.

I feel like I need the approval of someone who doesn't even know my name. When I don't get this approval I feel worthless and want to die. This has been going on for almost a year now and I know that if I don't change something I am going to off myself but I don't know how to change or what to change.

I keep wanting to tell my girlfriend to call me 'foolish samurai' during the act.

I feel confused and ashamed.

So wanting to do something that's morally right is being an outlier?

I questioned whether or not I was actually passionate about my dreams as well.

A dream of mine is to get into animation. A big issue for me is that I would sit around and tell myself to draw and never would. Lack of productivity go for weeks or months without it. I kept telling myself to draw every day, even if just a little bit, but many times I wouldn't. Every day I failed to draw something would eat me up and make it harder to draw the next day.

I tried many times to start a routine. I made and rearranged schedules and would fall out of them within a week or two. I would set myself reminders like an alarm on my phone but found myself ignoring them. I even got this app that would email and text me messages on what I had scheduled for that day.

These all failed, and I kept failing for over a year.

For unrelated reasons, I started leaning Spanish on this website called duolingo. You set a daily point goal of your choosing and earn them by doing the brief lessons that are provided on the site. Getting to choose my own goal let me find a reasonably comfortable area so that I wouldn't get burned out or lose interest.

Every day that the goal was met incremented a number on my profile by 1. I got 28 days under my belt, and a nice 28 on my profile. On day 29 I'd forgotten to do any Spanish lessons. The next day that 28 was now a 0. Seeing that actually kind of hurt! At that point, I made it my goal to do better than 28 days.

On top of all that, the lessons you have access too are through a progression tree and you have and a percentage rating indicating how fluent the site thinks you are at the language.

This actually worked very well for me. It basically presented learning another language like a video game with levels and scores an such. It also give me a very clear idea of how much progress I was making, with the progression tree gradually growing being a great visual indicator, and the percentage score on the side slowly increasing.

I decided apply this idea of visual progression to my troubles with drawing every day. Got myself one of those wall calendars with the whole year laid out in plain site. Hung over my computer since I use it a lot every day. It was important to have this somewhere I couldn't ignore it, so that I couldn't forget it either. Also a red marker nearby all the time.

Every day that I drew for at least 20 minutes, I would mark on the calendar with a red dot. It seemed insignificant at first, especially since I'd started it in the middle of the week in the middle of the month. However, getting that first full row of 7 felt rather satisfying. I kept at it through that month and into the next. Even if what I drew sucked, the point is that I drew that day.

An entire month gradually getting covered in those red marks seemed like it was going to take so long. Drawing that day to get to the end of another week seemed so much easier and would take less time to reach to get then the end of a month, so that's what I focused on.

Obviously the idea is to not break the chain of red dots. Whatever I do, don't break the chain. But it'll eventually happen, whether it's sooner or later. If/when the chain does break, it just means I'm going to start a new chain.

Eventually I managed to see an entire month on my calendar filled from top to bottom. Felt like a milestone for me. It seemed like it was simultaneous a lot of work and much easier than I realized. A whole month of doing something instead of doing nothing.