FALL IS A THING THAT GROWNUPS INVENTED

FALL IS A THING THAT GROWNUPS INVENTED

I listen to that CN album every now and then, it's not terrible.

The Hives is good and all, but the song gives me flashbacks to when cartoon network decided to fuck their own shit up.

THOUGH SOME THINGS IN FALL ARE JUST TOO GOOD TO PASS
JUMPING IN LEAVES AND HALLOWEEN IS A GAS

Good on them. Fall is a lovely time of year.

This. I can't hear that song without thinking of non-stop Goosebumps reruns.

Grown ups also invented Cartoon Network and all of their shows.

And The Hive is a band of adults thatmakeshittypoprockmusic.
CONSPIRACY!

>non-stop Goosebumps reruns.
Like thats a bad thing

We're in the middle of the second round of that right now.

Actually, they were the only reason I watched Cartoon Network half the time. But that just goes to show how shit the scheduling was in 2007.

What?

If you think CN's current state is nearly as bad as it was in the late 00s (or even in danger of getting that bad) you may be underage.

It's even worse though.

Do you have short term memory or something? Member 2009?

BUT I'D RATHER SEE TO IT THAT THE TRUTH BE TOLD

SO I BETTER DO IT NOW BEFORE I GROW OLD

modern CN is better simply by virtue of actually being cartoons, even if they are shitty

meanwhile, 2007 can not be salvaged with like 3 different live actions shows starring Louis C.K. and some random teenagers, plus that one Jimmy's head show or whatever.

A TIME WAS INVENTED TO KEEP THE KIDS IN THE HALL THEY GAVE IT A NAME WE NOW KNOW IT AS FALL
THE LINE OF THE STORY THAT I HAVE PRESENTED
FALL IS JUST SOMETHING THAT GROWNUPS INVENTED

Heh heh... I'm actually the one who posted that. My opinion still stands though, there was actually SOMETHING redeeming to watch during those days, today there is nothing.

I see it as a proof that no matter how awful something is, people will defend it once enough time has passed

I'm not entirely defending it, those were some serious dark years for CN and I know this, but I believe those dark years are back, minus the live action. It's just around the time CN Real came out, there was still variety in the schedule and some cartoons that were still watchable in my opinion. i.e TDI, Secret Saturdays, Flapjack, Chowder.