Why criminals just don't commit crimes at daylight?

why criminals just don't commit crimes at daylight?

batman works from the shadows
daylight still leaves shadows for batman to work from

Because that's when Alan Scott GL is awake.

So can I defeat batman by having a bunch of floodlights?

I used to wonder this when I watched TAS as a kid.

I guess GCPD is really good during the day.

Sun burns.

I remember and episode where he had this dilemma and he simply turned the switches off and broke the backup generator.

What ant go against Commissioner Rape Gordon?

If batman fights crime at night, when the fuck he gets some sleep?

So what if I rigged a bunch of hostages with light sensors that would blow up if the lights went dim?

Then he simply gets help from the batgirl which is comfortable with lights or Robin/Alfred so while he is captive they rescue the hostages then they free Batman

What if the light sensors are also motion sensors?

Batman is even more effective during day time.

Not a single villian is that smart, faggot

The same reason they don't commit crimes during daylight in real life: you're more likely to get caught, since you're more visible and there are more potential witnesses.

Birdman it's more dangerous.

Why syntax grammar and proper use you?

Clock king in the animated series was, batman got out with some bullshit.
He should have died that episode.

I would love to see a story that works Batman in as a modernized version of '66 in that he's Definitely Stoic but outgoing and friendly, only as night falls he becomes the actual more modern-day take complete with striking horror into criminals and supervillains alike. But since everyone knows Batman as this comically serious yet nice dude, nobody believes the night criminals' horrifying tales about what a scary-ass brutal motherfucker he is in the night.

But that happens in the dark knight.

As long as Chief O'hara is in it I would be game.

Because they're all already dead. Batman killed them all for mentioning Martha.

The answer is Superman, and regular police. Gotham is really close to Metropolis, both are in Jersey, the part in BvS where they're neighbour cities is not that inaccurate to canon.

that sounds divine

Probably does lots of uppers and takes power naps with downers.

I thought Bludhaven was Gotham's neighbour.

That batman outfit is hands down the best, coolest design

This is why I love this website.

He'd just catch them inside the building during the crime or immediately at their hideout.

Even if they just stood outside all day like idiots, night eventually would come. There's no way to really avoid Batman.

How does Bruce Wayne stay awake to do business stuff if he's up all night

Bat-Cocain

He knows the secret ninja magic for effective naps.
I'm 90% convinced that Bruce just lets Alfred and Lucius Fox run the company for him while he sleeps in his office though

>That comic where Batman had Superman's powers.

Time to toss the evidence relating to this mysterious daytime Alice in Wonderland themed crime scene into the GCPD unsolved cases folder.

Right next to the coin flip related assaults and the Riddle based robberies.

>to do business stuff
Bruce was born into the money that owns the businesses, all he has to do is sit on it. He didn't climb the corporate ladder and has little fear of falling off it from doing nothing. Someone else actively has to try and usurp him, at which point then and only then would he start applying his effort and business aptitude. He trusts and hires other people to run things otherwise.

If they could pull it off why don't normal pretend to be part of certain thugs of the Gotham Criminals so that way the blame falls on them

Because then you would be dealing with Superman instead

I know it might be shocking but surface of Earth is 2-dimensional, and you can have neighbours in several directions.
I think that Bludhaven is closer to Gotham than Metropolis is, though. I remember pre-flashpoint there were actual maps of DC universe, but I don't have any of these guidebooks to tell you precisely, though.

>Adam West Batman straight up breaking some motherfucker's legs
>Complete with 60's CRACK sound effect

>implying he never went around during the day in TAS

>Alfred Pennyworth: Exactly what did we purchase in there?
Bruce Wayne: Hormone-free bovine glands. I'm experimenting with my body's need for sleep. Currently it's four hours. I'd like to get it down to two. Certain glands are rich in adrenals.
Alfred Pennyworth: Very good. I look forward to blending them up for you.

Because batman knows where you sleep faggot.

>Complete with 60's CRACK sound effect

Lucius does all the day to day stuff. Bruce is only involved for major decisions.

That sounds like it could only work with Dick, because Bruce is to much of a Hard ass.

For the sake of balance, you'll blow yourself up before even getting the hostages.

>"Remember that if you turn to crime, you won't have a leg to stand on!"