Mike Tyson Mysteries

A N C H O R S

A W A Y

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.io/Cartoon/Mike-Tyson-Mysteries-Season-3-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lets see what bizarre non-sequitur ending they have this week.

Those are the best parts.

>Meghan Trainor episode

What was her purse doing in that aisle, Sup Forums?

Cold open. Thats new.

>Actually mailed them a pigeon

What the FUCK was pigeon reading? The magna carta?

>dead pigeon

>GOD BLESS YOU!

Is everybody that fishes gay?

oh damn is it airing right now?

where can i watch it im not american

ANCHORS AWAY

ANCHORS AWAY

holy shit 9/10 episode right now

aweigh*

>we should have fucked each other

>go to one of those 'watch a short movie while your chair shakes around like youre really there' "rides"
>mom doesnt wanna put her purse on the floor, because "We're going somewhere, right?"

We shoulda fucked, Sup Forums.

>We should have fucked each other

>3 Wiener cove
>Actually look like dicks

Holy shit

What the fuck

That ending made absolutely no sense.

Even for THIS show.

Why did you have to say this.

>EXCALIBUR

well that was a lot of nothing.
at least we got a mike bite at the end unlike two episodes ago when it was nothin
guys this is the worst season. i realize that's not saying much because this show is great, but..

>yung in a suit
11/10

>Yung cross dressing
They're finally taking that, "she looks like a boy joke" to a new length

The first two weren't that great, last week's was amazing, and this one was kinda meh.

Hard to judge so far.

>jackoff party in the woods
i always wondered if that kinda shit happened in highschool, that brief period when i had to actually go before i just had all the credits. somehow it just seemed like something that would happen.

Good episode! Shut up, Boco!

yeah that sounds about right
also seems to me the show is better the more yung we get
eh there's nothing for-men about suits and ties. i mean she normally wears a tracksuit

This episode felt a lot stronger than the previous ones to me if not just because of the ANCHORS AWAY bit.
I got a fair amount of laughs out of this episode

Damit i feel like i just missed a great episode

mega?

wow, are they seriously trying to appeal to a serious audience with cars fucking 3?

I found it good

Tbh this was my favorite episode so far this season.

Yeah,that really caught me off guard.

>mega?
you wont even find it on kimcartoon in a few days. in fact this entire season isnt there yet
youre fucked, my good chu.

not trying to argue over opinions but what exactly did you like about it?

it was some kind of lorem ipsum. would've been pretty funny if he was reading actual latin though.

how do you explain liking this show? it's so weird.

i've been watching unbreakable kimmy schmidt on a different watchseries website because the one I was using got flagged for whatever, and this one has captioning.. and the captioning translates all the many, many unsubtitled foreign-language gags.. and holy shit it makes the show twice as good.

Mike's Homestar/Pinky insanity that follows its own bizarre kind of logic rather than being truly random
Pigeon's utter lack of a filter
fag ghost's genuine kindness mixed with occasional profound selfishness
and yung's hot looks and cute voice.. and occasional profound vulnerability.
Plus various other things like Deezy and his clueless obedience, that incredibly awkward kiwi pool guy, and the utterly bonkers nature of most of the plots

but this one was just... fucking nothing. it felt like about 3 minutes long. weighing fish, dead pigeon in a box, talking to the guy, that guy talking to the other guy, then he's on the lake with a sword, then stabbed, then the lady of the lake stuff. seems utterly disconnected

I like how different this episodes ending is since it was that talk show thing

i wanna start watching this show. anyone have a mega for the first season?

>Mike had to punch out a shark because he started jacking off into the ocean

Nice.

Pls post link. Cant find it anywhere.

Thank you

how did I miss that? no wonder i didnt quite get this episode, i was somehow not paying attetion to at least one of the best jokes

Did a schizophrenic make this show? Every single episode seems so...disconnected. Like within episodes.

i think it's more like a regular guy writes a solid half-hour episode and then some moron cuts it down to 9 minutes

But why is it done that way?

Idk shit makes me laugh mike down for anything and is afraid of nothing and overcomes his challenges and disadvantages with an altruistic optimism that should be emulated by any human being. I like when he say the funny words and then relays to me the viewer.

It was actually in the preview for the next episode.

>"Maybe bears are attracted to the smell of semen! Like sharks. I had to learn that the hard way."

Yes it is. Are you using the fake kimcartoon?

kimcartoon.io/Cartoon/Mike-Tyson-Mysteries-Season-3-2017/

Why are the episodes released later?
Any shit reality show is ripped instantly, Mike Tyson Mysteries though, fuck it.

nvm, found a torrent

.me is the real kim.