Unsounded

>O-oh. Someone should like, go tell all the guys having the party down the hall that their leader's cut his throat. Maybe after dessert?

Can someone tell me what is known about efheby?

from the wiki

Also called naga, or skullpilots, efheby are purported to be the last senet beasts that the Twins created. They have the upper torso of humans but the lower body of a powerful snake. Fiercely territorial, efheby do not enjoy the company of their own kind, preferring to remain alone in the wilderness hunting or in the cities of men, sporting and studying with humans. Cunning, venomous, and shrewd, efheby have survived the predations of mankind for thousands of years, selling him his shed scales and amassing vast, hidden fortunes. Efheby venom is unlike typical snake venom in that it attacks the brain, permanently destroying a victim's will and making the animal (or human) a docile puppet.

The black tongues are fuckin weird, man

Betcha that Chorley has an efheby bitemark under his collar, like General Bell may have.

Also who the actual fuck is he, what government or other organization could he be from?

what's with all the nobody posting tonight?

Thanks for that

I bet Ruck has fantastic drugs.
And I'm reading him with a Jamaican accent.

Where's all the niggers?

Which organization are these guys supposed to be from? They're obviously not Black Tongues, but they seem *very* familiar with them and their customs, as well as knowing how to access Juste.

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the black tongues have just thrown an investor party while their leader was dead in just the other room. The guy there to handle the affairs make it seem like they've known for a bit of time, but the body looks newly dead. And tittybird has abandoned them for a while now but the leader just now/recently 'killed himself'? And why would they throw the party right then? Especially strange how the party just fizzled out after Bastion did his flamboyant stuff and Darkest threw a tantrum. I'm a little confused here

Whats with all the skellingtons?

The other black tongues don't know yet. That guy showed up with snake man and they came after winalils

does man snake have a cloaca or regular man things

He is a senet beast so sex is probably really weird no matter what

Oh right, I didn't realize that was the same guy. Guess someone thought the party was a good time to murder him

What the fuck is going on anymore?

I didn't either I only found out from looking at the comments on this page.

>An efheby.

Thank god he clarified that, I can only imagine the confusion that would have followed if Bastion thought he was just kind of really big human.

Thank you for posting this page. I had totally forgotten about that

>Ballanstern waltzing in with the first two people to find his corpse

I'm sure I'm wondering about the same mystery that's on everybody's mind: where'd that weird-looking black egret go?

What if Ruck is a good guy that definitely doesn't mind control people?

Would make an interesting spin-off, maybe.

This is all kind of blatant, they march the guy in with a Senet beast known for puppeting people, and are conveniently right there when he "happens" to "kill himself" to take over the order of Very Secret Wrights whose mysterious top secret lair is apparently got a revolving door

Also that dude is not a Crescian but the door to Juste is in Cresce... or what...

Additionally, Bastion has apparently also had sex with a lady Epheby-- once. Or, as Ashley put it, he didn't bed her... she bedded him. And he apparently still has scars from it.

This is starting to look to me like they targeted him away from Juste, and then "skullpiloted" him back to Juste... where he appears to commit suicide. Despite the fact that he was already effectively "brain-dead" by this point.

Who the fuck are these guys? CIA?

I dunno, but the one's pretty big.

Ashley should draw this

Do you think he'd die if someone pulled off his sash?

oddly convenient that the dude died the same hour Bastion is there.
That guy is there to set him up for the crime, right?

I wish...

It would be extremely painful.

...for you.

Looks like Bastion is surrounded on all sides. When he returned to Juste he walked right into a trap.
Which brings to me a sudden realistion: is Bastion a protagonist or anagonist in the story?

I was gonna say. It's like the Illuminati finding out their shadow alien masters decided to drink bleach and there's just this weird undetaker there cracking jokes and not acting the least bit perturbed.

No, he was obviously murdered and now they're staging a hostile takeover of the black tongues.
Like he said.

Senet beasts have their own Khert networks inaccessible to pymary. Would this still be true if a wright's hand somehow penetrated into the beasts internal tissues? If you were able to access their independent khert network, could you use pymary on their bodies then?

Will Bastion ultimately defeat Ruck through angry magic fisting?

It's a pocket dimension, so it's not impossible that there are multiple entrances. Still, even if there aren't, VIP's might be able to go where they want even in times of war. If the Epheby has contacts with, say, a certain faction trying to take over the world, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Those "contacts" might be in the form of mind control venom for a certain crazy general.

The khert has a spacial component, but its still tied to their physical nature. You can't just punch your way into it. Recall Quiggley specifically needs a special bit of tech to repair Uaid, you can't even just spell your way in normally.

>Recall Quiggley specifically needs a special bit of tech to repair Uaid

Recall that Quigley also wasn't reeeally far up Uaid's asshole when he was casting on him.

I also wonder how a first material or senet beast's khert field affects Bastion's offsetting. Toma's spellslicer sword only had minimal FM insetting, and was able to easily disrupt khert lines around it. If Ruck were to, say, wave his finger through the khert line Bastion was travelling through mid-offset, what would happen? I doubt Ruck would be fast enough to do that, but it could still be a concern.

Who's Ashley's self insert? Lady I? Quigley?

Depends on your perspective.

He's Duane's antagonist but he's his own protagonist, and the story is told from his perspective in a way that makes him seem like a protagonist.

You'd think the size difference would pose a problem

>>>problem

Well-played.

It did pose a problem. But she did it to apparently show him who was boss? I'd have to check through Ashley's tumblr, but it doesn't seem like "consent" and "comfort" were much of a concern here.

I was talking a hot dog down a hallway type of size difference

Is Ruck supposed to be sexy? I find him extremely sexy. Can he please rape Bastion?

If she raped him, and she has tentacles like Ruck here, I doubt she cared much about his hot dog. Bastion got snake tentacles up the butt.

>female on male rape
Aw yea-
>pegging
God damn it

It's not very effective rape if the rapee enjoys it. I fear dudes often do not understand this.

>It's not very effective rape if the rapee enjoys it
Pleasure is 100% divorced from the definition of what constitutes rape,Tumblr

I'm not sure Bastion can get it up. Castration tends to also cause problems in that department.

I want art of this.

God damn it, I'm almost afraid to ask /d/ for this. But it's be 10x better than anything they have there, guaranteed.

We have the pymaric tools to address this problem

Ashley takes commissions. I'm sure she'd draw it if you paid her for it.

Then why call bastion in there?

Look at all this shit that's not Duane and his friends.

This guy looks like a fucking member of the Geek Squad doing a sub par cosplay. Is it just me, or is it really jarring to see this guy who looks like his name should be Gary is this high fantasy setting?
Anyway, Gary- I mean Tomas Chorley- is dressed in all black, and Aldish Astepics are known to dress in all black. I can decide if he looks Aldish or not- could be a bronze, but the name Tomas Chorley could swing towards Sharte...

According to Ashley he's a Sharte.

SHARTES

BEHIND EVERY SCAM