What's the lamest superpower you can come up with

What's the lamest superpower you can come up with.

Bonus: Come up with a backstory for why someone has this power.

the ability to breath fire
there is no immunity to fire anywhere in the body

Able to spin fidget spinners really fast and channel that energy back into your body to increase physical abilities such as strength and agility.

Been able to persuade anyone that you actually have any superpower you desire at the moment and can use it, but in reality don't actually have any superpowers.

Isn't there a guy with superhuman bluffing skills like that in One Punch Man?

Is this a Jojo reference?

No, don't think so. The bicycle man? He just had a superpower... to be famous, that's all.

Mx0 is entirely based off that and they pulled it off rather well before the filthy Chinks canceled the series

The ability to walk super fast.

Not run, mind you, or move fast. You can Just walk significantly faster than normal.

There's King, who everyone thinks is super strong, but he's actually kind of a weenie and incapable of doing anything. Pretty much the exact opposite of Saitama's situation.

You can turn invisible but only if someone isn't looking in your general direction.

Worked well enough for Kel.

Cheese turning, you turn into cheese in a shape of a man, then you die because you are made of cheese

Your strength is relative to the number of (you)s you got on your last Sup Forums post.

his name is Constantine.

>start mothgirl thread on /tg/
>go kick superman's ass

you can have any superpower you want to at any time, but only if they are of no use to you or anyone else during the time you have them.

it's fusion from peter parker:spider-man

>Flight and telekinesis
>Because I participated in a safe, medical experiment.
Woops sorry, Faith already had that bullshit.

you can use any superpower that hasn't appeared in any form of fiction, ever.

Fingernails and toenails grow at an accelerated rate and are slightly sharper than average.

When I was young I had a character that could talk to goldfish and one who turned into a goldfish but couldn't figure out how to turn back.

They were essentially Jay and Silent Bob except Jay had to carry Silent Bob around in a bowl.

It's hard to think of a lamer superpower than Melonhead from The Extraordinary Adventures of Ordinary Boy. Melonhead had the power of having his head shaped like a watermelon complete with the stripes. He also spit out watermelon seeds when he talked.

The power to see into the future, but only as it relates directly to yourself, so all you ever caught were brief glimpses of yourself sitting on the toilet or making a sandwich or other mundane insignificant crap.

Such potential, and nothing has ever come of it.

It's maddening.

I need help.
There was a short parody comic about guy whose superpower is being able to talk multiple languages. Then through power creep he was able to talk to animals, knowing everything that happens in a neighborhood because 'the city told him' and ended on him ascending to the next plane of existence when universe shared its secrets with him.

Can anyone post it?

If you can breathe fire, obviously you'd be immune to it.

Eh, I prefer the Pinky and The Brain Fusion.

>Think you're alone
>But you can't turn invisible

Pretty good ability if you don't want to be spied on.

Bug control, because the girl got locked up in a locker with tons of tampons... Then she killed the equivalent of wonder woman in that world... And then she killed God

The power to unpop popped bubblewrap
It's a universe where everyone has powers but most of them are really lame or useless

>ate a cheap radioactive burrito while wearing a firefly costume for halloween as a kid
The ability to make your fart glow in the dark. You can recharge your powers by inserting a flashligh in your ass, transfering the energy to your body

Whatever power this chick has.

There is one in DBZ.

There is no immunity, which is why you can only do it once.

Thanks for spoiling it you ass

Her greatest enemy is a lecherous vampire.

The power to make really large spit bobbles. Like capable of engulfing a grown person

glow in the dark saliva

I do firebreathing as a hobby, and i fucking wish i was immune to it ( just kidding, the only bad part is that the liquid is slowley killing my lungs)

this is the most retarded argument

The ability to be your own wi-fi Hotspot.

Everything you poop, UT clones out perfectly and you don't ever have to wipe anything off

The ability to make any object or living creature, including myself, levitate 1cm over whatever surface they're standing on.

The power to give yourself indigestion at will

D-do you have super powers?

The power to bless any poster, even myself, with digits.