"Girls want to find a Superman but walk past Clark Kent every day"

"Girls want to find a Superman but walk past Clark Kent every day"

I know this isn't /r/, but I saw a picture of Clark Kent hanging mirror on Lois's wall and Superman in the reflection with the caption I wrote above. If anyone has it saved I would be greatly thankful.

>"Girls want to find a Superman but walk past Clark Kent every day"
>implying the you're superman
This is the epitome of the "Nice guy" meme

Ayy, that hand placement Bruce.

I don't want to sound too tumblr, but this quote is so obviously written by a man, jesus christ.

Seriously, what girl in their right mind would pass up dating a mild-mannered handsome star reporter with a square jaw who's six-feet tall and built like a linebacker?
Like, I know it's a 'nice guy' thing but Kent is an extremely poor choice for a 'loser'.

You can be. We all can be. Make this world a better place.

Clearly go for the bad boy insane type

Barbara looks so useless in this pic.

I see you behind your snarky replies, Lex.

Women are whores that only want shitheads and begrudgingly settle down with a decent guy when they hit the Wall because they can't ride the cock caresoul forever.
>Le Nice Guy meme

Go back to R eddit

Seriously I have this coworker. Stupid bitch is a single mom at 19 and posts on Twitter all the time about how men do her wrong. Fucktard finds some douchebag from the club(you know the type) and spends the next week posting about he's the one and she's going to marry him. Of course he pumped and dumped and she's back to posting about how men treat her bad. I've seen this whore pass up decent guys for thugs and dudebros.

Women are fucking stupid.

Never settle for a woman above the age of 27. Especially if she has a kid. You're cucked if you do so. If you're a successful man in his 30s or nearing it then you need to pick up younger mates(18+).

Why get a used Honda when you can have a new Corvette?

Well, she is the kind of girl that get's pregnant at 19. Those girls tend to be HUGE sluts.

>>>/reddit9k/ is calling you home

The Honda is less expensive to own and maintain, more reliable, more practical, and better with children.

Also Honda is a milf, always go for the milfs

>tips fedora

I'm not the one spouting a stupid feminist meme Reddito.

>He believes this

Oh son, you're going to be in for a rude awakening.

Clark has money, status, and even if he tries to make himself look fat and weak he's still big. Some girls like fixer-uppers. The idea that Clark is a loser when he's a 6/10 at minimum is silly.

I think the Nice Guy would try to suggest girls are into Lex Luthor. This quote isn't that girls are shallow or interested in the wrong kind of person, but that they can't see the true qualities of Mr. Right.
Honestly, it seems more like an elderly facebook user kind of quote than any other type of person.

Clark should be like George Costanza.

>I saw a picture of Clark Kent hanging mirror on Lois's wall and Superman in the reflection with the caption I wrote above.
This is (You)

You're right. You're spouting an /r/redpill or /r9k/ meme, which is just as bad.

>tfw too intelligent for women

So you're confirmed to be Reddit.

Go back.

clay mann is god tier can't wait until he makes interiors

t. /r/incels subscriber

people tend to forget that even though clark acts like a loser, he still gets mad attention from girls like cat and that french journalist that's name i forgot

This isn't, "man, superman is such a douche, bone me as I'm more sensitive" it's "superman is hot and this other guy is just as hot but less confident".