The real hero of WW

The real hero of WW

dumb phoneposter

Did they show all the suffering of the WWI soldiers and all the horrible shit they went through?

Did Diana saw them and actually felt sympathy over the poor bastard that had to crawl through mud, shit and blood?

If not... then they did a disservice to history.

>One of bloodiest conflicts in history
>fought for reasons transcending simple good and evil
>millions of people dying in mud, diseased or blown to bits
>"Gee, sure sounds like the right setting for WW, Germans are evil in this one too, right?"

Seriously, fuck Kikewood.

Hollywood is ruled by jews and Gadot is one of them. They don't care about the plight of others, only the 5 gorillions and muh Israel.

Talk to any jew and you will see it crystal clear.

Wtf is wrong with you?

holy shit

Did you even watch the movie? Fucking autist. The entire time Diana is thinking
>hey when I defeat ares the Germans will stop and go back to being good
And Steve is trying to tell her it's much bigger than just one side being right and one side being wrong. Not once did I think any of the soldiers were evil. Only the villains in charge. Idiot

But it's true. WWI was a cruel and bloody war.

And WW showed that, although watered down sightly to maintain a lower rating.

Also I just noticed Wonder Woman I and World War I are both WWI, mind blown.

As opposed to other wars, which was butterflies and cinnamon.

I haven't seen WW yet, but are the Germans like, moustache twirling bad guys in it? Or are they portrayed sympathetically? I mean it's fucking WWI afterall.

Only Ludendorff, and even then a case can be made about him being influenced by Ares

Its not really a pissing contest but i dont really think theres a whole lot out there that can match the horrors of gas attacks and such.
It was a special kind of brĂ¼tal user.
All y'all need to read Storm of Steel, Ernst Junger. Riveting, heartfelt stuff.

They really don't take any time to portray any German soldiers other than as mooks until the very end of the movie. Lundendoff and Dr. Maru are both pretty super villain-esque though.

>implying butterflies are a good thing
Fuck you. Butterflies killed my waifu's girlfriend for no reason with their bullshit tornado. Fuck leps.

Is that Snyder? Awesome!

He has a lot more heart than anyone doing capeshit these days

The German High Command are displayed as just wanting to arrange the armistice while only Ludendorff wants to continue the war.

And Ares is on the British High Command

>Villains in charge
>Inadvertently helps Hitler rise to power.

That's the problem with WW1 - whatever you do to help Allies, you are setting up the sequel which is 10 times worse. Replace Ares with Satan, great job, Wondercunt.

Did anyone find him in the movie?

Yeah, Wonder Woman went as far as the rating could go to show how horrible WWI was.

That's one of the main points in the story.

>oy vey

Considering who the villain is, a God of War, who thrives off of conflict. It couldn't have been a perfect setting. Fuck you and get cucked.

The only ones I didn't feel bad for during the movie was the generals, who Diana called cowards for being armchair generals
German high command were more sympathetic for not wanting to prolong the suffering

One of the scene has Diana realizing the thirst for war in in every man and that caused her to rebuff Steve
And having Ares as the British leader was cliche but good cliche

WWII is all humanity.

WWII (and all conflicts that happen afterwards) is Ares being right about humans and Diana has to live with that.