Character is a jew empowered by the spirits of dead jews

>character is a jew empowered by the spirits of dead jews
>calls herself Masada
>said souls give her the power to grow to giant size and become super-strong

I can't decide if she's Rob Liefeld's stupidest or most brilliant character in terms of theme. Also pretty sure she'll ever appear again because of the awkward Israel connection. She was briefly mentioned in the new Youngblood issue on a newspaper clipping, but I can't see her ever being brought back.

so just how big can she get?

>Masada goes on a school trip to Auschwitz

what happens next?

I don't think they ever showed her get bigger than say 30-50 feet or so, but I don't know. I guess depending on how OY GEVALT she gets she can get enormous.

Here's a better and bigger pic. Get it bigger

Jews are not politically correct anymore

horrible costume

Are they going to give her an half-Arab boy friend, something like he's half European so that they can try and win some points with everyone

What part of that involved dressing like a slut?

Why does she have an armor plated thong but nothing on her thighs or midriff?

Doesn't Marvel also have examples of Israeli superheroes that are agents of the government?

>What part of that involved dressing like a slut?

Especially weird since she's supposed to be a jew.

I'd say it would be even stranger if she is a Muslim, but the text in the OP image even mentions she's supposed to have a 'Conservative' nature.

There's nothing conservative a 'bout that outfit.

She's even more of a hussy than Mt Lady.

I'm confused, how does being filled with dead jews make one become GIANT, compared to that getting super strength almost makes sense. There's nothing particularly Israeli about her design either.

I seem to recall there was an issue where she discussed Riptide posing nude for some skin magazine and masada was super critical of it. Bitch your outfit is more revealing than Riptides, where do you get off critizing her?

I'm not complaining but this is the second Youngblood related thread I've seen today. Who are you and what did you do with Sup Forums

>There's nothing particularly Israeli about her design either.

Do you want her to be like Sabra and wear the star of David?

Nothing

Not dressing like a giant slut would be a start, if she's meant to be an official government agent then maybe some iconography or colour schemes tying her to their government/nation.

Badrock thread next?

>maybe some iconography or colour schemes tying her to their government/nation.

Why? That's like saying every american superhero shuld dress like Captain America.

Samefag stop posting about fucking Liefeld and Youngblood shit.

>character is a jew empowered by the spirits of dead jews
I thought that was any character written by Bendis

What's with all these Youngblood/Liefeld/Extreme Universe threads lately? Not that I'm complaining. Is it just because of the new series? I didn't think anybody read that.

MT Lady is a pure maiden!

For Jew

Samefag being stupid.

She can be as tall as 6 gorillas mounted on one another

She is a media whore who shakes her tits for snack food

The part where Rob Liefeld created her.

Nobody brought up black people

Masada, Riptide or Vogue, /co(?

Or if you want to be different, Maximage?

Captain America does, because he is Burger theme. Spider-Man, on the other hand, is not Burger theme he just is Burger.

Masada wants to be Israel theme, so they should incorporate that in her costume.

And how exactly does random green and silver stripperware make sense for a character who's power is getting huge and is also meant to be conservative individual that doesn't believe in showing off their body?

Her costume is super slutty, how does that make ANY sense with her character?

she's dead in the new series

good riddance

>Masada

Oh great so she's based on a made-up legend as if it were totally really. Fucking great Rob, you sure do your homework