Eurocomics / Franco-Belgian Storytime

Hello Sup Forums, how are you fine people today?

I have been strangely on it with translating and lettering lately, so today, I bring you another freshly translated French comic.

This is from a series called Seven, each volume is a completely separate setting, story, by different writers and artists, all formed around the idea of 7 (Insert people here), so for example there was Seven Psycopaths, about 7 people sent to assassinate Hitler (Art by Sean Phillips and available officially in English, and before anyone mentions it, it was out way before the film).

This volume is about Seven rich cannibals who have a yearly party to indulge their sick tastes, but they may have picked the wrong girl this year.

I'm sure someone will ask somewhere in the comments anyway, but I'm not going to release a download link until corrections are in and... corrected. That likely won't be until next week as I'm out most nights this week and on holiday this weekend.

As always, I would very much appreciate any comments, corrections and criticisms.

Aaaaand, let's get started...

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/4x756p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reporting in.

Bump!

Seven:

Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Sounds pretty metal.

These guys are terrible

They're pioneers, pioneers of extreme objectivism, I tell you *tips fedora*

dun dun dunnn

Not my fav 7 stories (that would be missionaries), but thanks OP, you're doign god's work.

I hate scary stories but it was pretty cool to have a badass as the protagonist

I need to look up what ones have been done, Survivors, Pistoleros, Yakuza look good. So does the most recent one, Seven Athletes.

At the moment I am working on Gudesonn, a police mystery/conspiracy series set in (cover your ears, proofreadanon) an Alt-history Scandinavia where Christianity didn't really take off

Bump

I'm though the first ~1/3rd and there was barely anything to report. If that keeps up, I might be done today. Either way I'm calling it a day in about an hour.

blah blah paste win-o 404 blah blah

Cool, cool, thanks bro, like I say, it will be a little while before I can fix and release, so no hurry.

I agree. Missionaries was much better than this.

What can I say, I was lured in by the moral relativism and that jacked QT.

What was so good about Missionaries, what was the story in that one?

>What was so good about Missionaries, what was the story in that one?
seven priests, each representing one of the seven deadly sins, are sent to the vikings to christianize them

7 sinful monks condemned by their hierarchy sent on a suicide mission to convert vikings.
It's by the guy who made Garulfo and De Cape et de Crocs, and Critone is doing the art.
Sadly, the translation isn't always the most elegant.

And since Sup Forums is love:
sendspace.com/file/4x756p

Bamf

they don't have slots at bars in L.A. that's Vegas

Eh, I'm fine with that setting. Most of the alt history you do is either ww1 or ww2 centered which I find boring.

move "sylvain" so it aligns with "tirso"

p5 b2
did you miss a "for" between "fight" and "your"? otherwise the bubble sounds weird

p5 b2
in future -> in the future

p8+9
looks like you swapped the text in the bubbles
if there's not enough room then "but honestly, i'm [...]"

p2 b3
round -> around

p8 b1
giving it up -> giving up this job
current wording is a tad unclear

I'm sure Lemmy would've gotten one flown in.

Bump