Aquaman Rebirth Storytime Primer #2: The Deluge/Dead Water

Welcome Aquafans!

Before we continue with the aftermath of Arthur's close encounter with The Shaggy Man, we'll take a step back at the book just prior to Rebirth as to build suspense of course.

Then, it's time for Aquaman to face a torrent when Black Manta and the forces of N.E.M.O. begin a proxy war that may end all hope for his dream of co-existence between Atlantis and the surface.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13121672
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The less said about Cullen Bunn's run, the better.

Is everyone in Atlantis but Arthur and Mera retarded?

Murk and Tula are okay

Murk is okay in my book.

Forgot my trip.

Murk is lawful stupid

I actually like Booth's Aquaman. I kind of wish he would do this instead of Titans. His style suits it more

Damn. Just realized this thread's gonna brush extremely close to the picture limit.

Please refrain from non-page images.

Aquafront.

When I read things like this I really come to hate the "Status quo is god" mentality that the Big Two apply to most of their comics plot elements
There are people with really nice ideals in this stories, but you know that Atlantis and Themiscyra will always be separated from the rest of the world, that Gotham will always be the cesspool of America and mutants will always be hated with rarely periods in which the situation get better but always for very brief moments

Is it me, or Tempest got pretty bulky between this point and Titans, considering that they are the artist is the same?

Planning to do the Aqualad issues of Teen Titans after Deluge, as it fits rather than splitting the Warpath arc between two threads.

Taking suggestions for the next Rebirth primer.
strawpoll.me/13121672

Gonna head to bank before it closes, and grab food. My apologies if the thread explodes in my absense.