Avengers Infinity War

New footage of Thor beating up the other avengers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg6X22hFuV8

I love these little moments with Thor

>calling your viral video a viral video

Apart from that I like.

>Those shitty "action" figures

I want to marry him.

But user, it's confirmed KINO.

>he's not even real
over the line Thor

Bucky and Falcon live, man of taste.

>not even real

Being Vision is suffering.

Right? When did action figures get so awful? I see them all over the place these days: kids holding superhero "action" figures which are only capable of moving their arms up and down. It's tragic to see that the quality of children's toys has fallen to such dearths.

>a series of films interlinked together which at the time had never been done before

u wot kev

YES. I want to buy my niece and nephew cool action figures like I had but the ones in stores are so fucking lame. Like they do the bare minimum.

>He's not even real
Will Thor ever get over Vision lifting mjolnir?

Bet he wanted to smash slav pussy.

Kino International in like the shittiest channel on youtube. The guy just takes ads and then combines them with multiple older trailers and calls it new trailers/first looks.

Its clickbait bullshit. I don't even have to look at this video to know that its probably made up of 20 seconds of new footage and some video from a year ago.

The sad thing is Thor seemed to be OK with it, and accepting Vision as a person. And then he does this.

Yo, all these Thor viral videos got me full homo for Hemi

Why can't Thor be this cool in the actual goddamn movies?

Man I love this guy.

>Second Infinity War Teaser
Can't they just promote Thor and Spiderman, Marvel can't keep their dicks in their pants and advertise for THIS year baka

>not knowing asgardians are xenophobic fucks

Why titty is channeling that Thor.

They still have the legends line. But you aren't going to beat them up.

I get the impression those figures are so basic because they're intended for very young children, they're too big for a child to try to eat, and choke on, they don't have many weapons that can get lost, or a lot of moving parts, but they look more rugged and built to be played with by kids smashing them into each other.

Meanwhile Black Panther is being ignored.

What will the Chinese BP posters look like?

He threw Loki under the bus for a moment in Avengers with his "adopted" line, but when it came down to the wire, he just wanted to bro-love it out with him.

He never takes off the helmet.

>Falcon and Bucky

Thor has gud taste

So when did they decide the best way to fix Thor was to turn him into a dudebro?

Why did he Smash Iron Man and Captain America with his Hammer?

Thor's a great pal, but when don't ever try to banter with him. Guy ditches all friendliness and goes for the fucking throat.

Because Thor, Ironman, and Cap are sort of the Avengers' Supes, Batman, and Wondy with Thor being Wonder Woman.

Namely that Cap and Ironman suck away credit and attention from him (probably worse than Wondy since two thirds of the justice league aren't fucking supporting cast and buddies to Batman and Supes) and so there's probably a bit of spite.

Also probably thinks their whole argument in Civil War was petty and annoying as fuck. Like I believe he did in the comics.

Kids don't play with toys anymore. The only ones that get toys are really small or old collectors.
There are just too many entertainment options for kids these days to make toys expensive or fancy unless they are supposed to sit on a shelf.

>KINOCHECK

Thor is best boy. Had the best parts in Avengers, his first solo went off better than it had any right to do at the time. 2 wasn't bad really and now these online shorts are hilarious.

Here's hoping 3 is a success.

>Cool action figures

The most articulation I ever remember was ones that bent at the joints and had string or some shit in the torso to keep all the limbs from just going any which way.

I think action figures just always kinda sucked

Except 1 was hot garbage. The romance was hamfisted and the final boss was a boring metal man.

when I was a kid there were different types of action figures, some of which had knee and elbow joints and some that didn't