Does Elsa need a girlfriend?

Does Elsa need a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-cTFGkEI4Rc
youtu.be/MxDUyXVxjzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, I dare you to watch the entire video.

youtu.be/-cTFGkEI4Rc

she has spiderman

Uhhh is this real or a parody show?

>queer kid stuff
"no"

What the fuck is with Youtube and Elsa/Spiderman

Let's make a kids show telling child age 3 to come out of the closet! It won't be creepy at all.

That's the million dollar question.
She CLAIMS it's serious business but we know better.

But then the question becomes: Who's right?

Children don't give a fuck about sex, you pedophiles.

>make a "kids show"
>tell them about sex consent
>kids have no content who are underage

This is really creepy shit.

youtu.be/MxDUyXVxjzw

Is that Filthy Frank?

Oh... no, it's much worse.

my teachers have been discussing sex in class, and my mom and dad thinks its just fine

Children understand that having a mate is a power symbol.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't gay. These people make us all look fucking crazy.

>Does Elsa need a girlfriend?

no

a man with a big, big fat cock. We're talking a HUGE one, like a baseball bat, only fatter

Don't be gay then you fucking faggot

Stop spreading lies, Satan. Kids don't care about straight sex, but their purity allows them to see how wonderful homosexuality and feminism are.

>when you're so bad at writing self-insert fanfiction that you have to beg the creators to make a self-insert for you

MOM, DAD CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL I MADE!

>That kindergarten set

Is that what they call a safe space?

Something very sinister about this person's videos.

Can't quite put my finger on it, but it all feels very off.

No it's suppose to be a kids show that tells 3+ year old about being queer.

Fucking degenerates. Let kids have a fucking childhood instead of shoving political shit down their throats.

Well it's very creepy for one.

As long as you aren't queer

Do you need to kill yourself for posting social media cancer? Absolutely.

she kinda looks like filthy frank if he was supposed to be a kids show host

There's no way something called queer kids stuff isn't subtle satire

It's not really made for kids. It's made for disjointed insecure members of the LGBT spectrum that look to kids shows for validation.

It's like a placebo drug.

I live the in the south, which means most of the gay people I know are fucking awesome. I don't blame ya'll for the grandstanding idiots that speak on your behalf.

The video says it's a kids show aimmed at kids age 3 and up.

I want her sister to be her girlfriend

Why turn off the ratings if it's a trolling video?

Creepy, yeah, but also kind of predatory.

What's wrong in telling kids the age of three about sexual consent? I see absolutely nothing wrong with that at all

That's to secure ad revenue.

Nobody needs a girlfriend. It's totally possible to be happy even if nobody loves you. Being single doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

Many of these lowlives are not LGBT. Q was added because these professional Oppression Olympic athletes wanted to cash in.

>make
>look
boii

Yes, we need to fulfill your fetish needs from a kids film.

What if people want a girlfriend, should they just get a boyfriend instead

She's Jewish
She's admitted it in the past.

Looks like the cancerous Faggot Frank in a wig.

We deserved Trump.

You people deserve more than just Trump

This!

I've been saying this for years.

On that note, Elsa should've been barefoot as often in the movie as possible.

Didn't you know? Gender and sexuality are social constructs. Which means you can literally stop being gay anytime!

No give her a husband that she cucks with Anna.

Anna needs to be barefoot, Elsa is ugly.

#Give Elsa a beta?

I don't care which one's barefoot as long as we get a generous amount of foot shots.

>those noses
Shocking.

The girl is red is cute, Id rough fuck her. I bet she likes being choked and slapped around a bit.

Why? The Bjorgman already does that part pretty well.

She's a lesbian feminist. The only thing that turns her on is shitting on men and whining about the lack of lesbians in children's cartoons.

>he didn't listen to her pronouns

Not this bitch again...

Huh. I would have thought this chick would have burnt herself out by now. I guess crazy is a good motivator.

>literal cult

thats the whole point
since kids cant understand sex you can teach them wrong

LGBTQ+

>sjws getting maximum triggered by laci
>sjw beta males cucked and realize no girl wants them

I don't know whats more sad, grown adults demanding that a fictional children's cartoon character being a sexuality they want or that we live in a time where something like that could make world wide news and sells. God we need an asteroid or a plague

why can't faggots just dress like normal people? Why do they have to let their sexuality define them like they have literally nothing else interesting about themselves? It's a mental disease, not a physical one.

>Why do they have to let their sexuality define them like they have literally nothing else interesting about themselves?

Because there is literally nothing else interesting about them. Chances are they went to college for something that didn't provide them with the skills for a real job. Chances are they weren't much of a prize to begin with. So they have to be like a peacock and make themselves a spectacle in the hopes that people will think that makes them an interesting person.

Wait, glasses is a girl?