How do you feel about the social and progressive strides comic books have made?

How do you feel about the social and progressive strides comic books have made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tKl4SLUtoU
youtube.com/watch?v=6xPN9pS7IKA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck does that headline mean?

I feel like Cape shit should get it's own containment board because it is really the scourge of both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Eh, it is fine.

That Americans are retarded.

America is a bigoted place. We demanded wonder woman be man. Until today.

Men want to fuck wondie.

Ghostbusters was full of female fatties.

everyone wanted wonder woman (male)

>Wonder Woman was a trap all along

Wonder woMAN not Wonder WOMAN

Wait... there's a male Wonder Woman?

A FEMALE WONDER WOMAN?! PREPOSTEROUS!

was that headline shopped to be extra retarded?

>that bulge
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

He was always male

Just look at those manly shoulders!

It's a satire from The Onion

>pic
Needs more jpg artifacts

Great, comics have always been at the forefront of social equality.

As long as they are beautiful that is. Face it, if WW was a 6 in this movie, nobody would give two-shits about her; god killer or not.

i wonder how many people are going to fall for an onion article
lets see how many posts this thread gets

British entertainment is where true progressiveness is at. The top stars there are either ugly or in America.

>A FEMALE WONDER WOMAN?! PREPOSTEROUS!
WHERE WILL IT END???

>British entertainment is where true progressiveness is at.
>The top stars there are either ugly or in America.
Or both.

No argument here. As long as American's value beauty in woman above all else, nothing will really change. Just saying, a woman who exercises/eats right regularly, studies something, and doesn't act like a complete bitch should be enough.

As much as I enjoyed watching the movie, watching a model with very little muscle mass picking up giant vehicles and battling in the trenches as her hair stays perfect is so fucking unrealistic, it's a bit distracting.

Sorry, I've fucked enough woman to know without constant grooming, they can look just as nasty as us guys.

>more people willing to accept female Wonder Woman
wat

Well to be fair women (male) are inherently superior.

>watching a model with very little muscle mass picking up giant vehicles and battling in the trenches as her hair stays perfect is so fucking unrealistic
>Now if she was THICC it'd make total sense to me
Autism: it's a hellova drug.

He's the type of guy who wants a Chyna-tier Wonder Woman.

Ignoring that twink-y Peter Parker can lift cars and swing rhinoceros around like it's nothing.

>fucked enough woman
Zero, while technically a number, isn't actually an acceptable sample size, user.

And, no, Rosy Palms and her sisters do not count either.

Itt: dunning kruger

Agreed.

Knowing that artist the rest goes
>Oh no, Robin, you've seen my dick, now I have to fuck you in the ass
right?

>He's the type of guy who wants a Chyna-tier Wonder Woman.
user: I'M THE KINDA GUY WHO WANTS THAT!

But it wouldn't make tossing a TANK around any more "realistic" just because she'd be more my ideal bodytype.

Of course not. She gets a blowjob first.

>yfw you realize that the entire reason they published this story was to piss off the CCA and it had absolutely nothing to do with being progressive

as opposed to non female...wonder woman?

is this some kind of OC? the fact I feel it might not be shows how dismal the human race has become.

It's an Onion article you absolute inbred retards.

Technically Sup Forums IS capeshit containment board, but it just keep leaking to Sup Forums.

I saw someone complaining that this Onion article was written by a "TERF" Feminist, whatever that means.

>yfw a tripfag has no idea what he's talking about
Shocking. It was actually a reprint. They had already printed it pre-CCA and when they tried to reprint it in 1956 Judge Murphy threw a fit.

Post that Kate Beaton strip

>yfw an user tries to seem smart by pretending to be smarter than he actually is

Do you know what the word "publish" means?

"(of an author or company) prepare and issue (a book, journal, piece of music, or other work) for public sale"

"print (something) in a book or journal so as to make it generally known"

Anyone interested in reading the issue where there actually IS a male Wonder Woman named Captain Wonder?

So you are saying that EC comics intentionally went through their back catalog and picked a story they thought would piss off the CCA? That sounds retarded, and not at all how EC biographers recount the story? It also doesn't negate the fact that they had originally published a progressive story in the first place.

Yes, you fucking autistic retard.

"As Diehl recounted in Tales from the Crypt: The Official Archives:

This really made 'em go bananas in the Code czar's office. 'Judge Murphy was off his nut. He was really out to get us', recalls [EC editor] Feldstein. 'I went in there with this story and Murphy says, "It can't be a Black man". But ... but that's the whole point of the story!' Feldstein sputtered. When Murphy continued to insist that the Black man had to go, Feldstein put it on the line. 'Listen', he told Murphy, 'you've been riding us and making it impossible to put out anything at all because you guys just want us out of business'. [Feldstein] reported the results of his audience with the czar to Gaines, who was furious [and] immediately picked up the phone and called Murphy. 'This is ridiculous!' he bellowed. 'I'm going to call a press conference on this. You have no grounds, no basis, to do this. I'll sue you'. Murphy made what he surely thought was a gracious concession. 'All right. Just take off the beads of sweat'. At that, Gaines and Feldstein both went ballistic. 'Fuck you!' they shouted into the telephone in unison. Murphy hung up on them, but the story ran in its original form"

Cool you went to Wikipedia. No where in there does it say they intentionally were trying to piss Judge Murphy off.
And even if they were how does that negate the progressiveness of the story? Or any of the other social equality stories printed by EC?

Pre-FP Earth 11 Wonder Man and Multiversity's Earth 11 Wonderous Man look much better.

>"Progressive"
>Posts Bestiality

Welp, at least now I know what's next after they normalize pedophilia...

>where in there does it say they intentionally were trying to piss Judge Murphy off

The reason they picked it was because they knew it abided by all the CCA rules, but would still be turned down due to racial issues, in an attempt to try and oust the CCA which was destroying their business.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tKl4SLUtoU

40:40

"And I'm going to make a big stink about the bigotry of the code"

He was trying to get rid of them, you nitwit.

Bestiality was only actually banned in my state in like 2010, kinda shocked me when I was 15, like a few months after hearing my friend talk about this guy he knew who used to fuck his chickens.

You didn't watch that did you? You realize he said he was gonna call for that press conference after it got turned down by the CCA right? Not twenty seconds before the time code you gave they talk about that.

Your story is literally about how you are dead fucking wrong. They didn't say "this nigger will make the cca mad," they went with the nigger because it was progressive and refused to be the cca's bitch when it demanded a change.

He has no idea what he is talking about. EC has printed countless progressive antiracism stories.

Americans are fucking retarded but anyways I am in fucking disbelief.

>Movie is generic as fuck
>Stars an actress that cant act for shit and looks like a fucking twig and doesnt look anything like wonder woman.
>Worst CGI effects you have ever seen.
Shit lines.
>Gets praised the fuck out of it.

I posted a review remarking this to my friends on FB. they "comic nerds" went batshit upset about it whilst the girls agreed me with me.

BTW spic over here, I guess spic girls are not retarded unlike the Murrican nerdy's huh?

I also find incredibly cringeworthy how people claim she prepared and got fit for the role which is utter bullshit.

That article is literally undermining social and progressive strides of Xena.

>How do you feel about the social and progressive strides comic books have made?

It felt good until self-righteous, holier-than-thou SJWs pointed a finger at the fandom community and screamed "MISOGYNY!" and "SEXISM!" and turned Marvel in the SJW version of Pravda.

It was an 'okay' movie. I don't know why people are praising it like it's some amazing piece of art.

faggots/Trannys and hamplanet feminist are just riding the wave of little success this movie has

to claim its a victory for their degeneracy

That's not fair, Rocafort has two settings: pretty boys or girls with the booty.

That is fucking racist. You can't just assume Wonder Woman's gender like that.

>>Movie is generic as fuck
>>Stars an actress that cant act for shit and looks like a fucking twig and doesnt look anything like wonder woman.
>>Worst CGI effects you have ever seen.
>Shit lines.
>>Gets praised the fuck out of it.
Sounds like every superhero movie ever made. All superhero movies are trite, every single one.

Fuck off, musclefag Facebook retard.

yeah but this one had the most cringeworthy action scenes that I have ever seen. And the actress was god damn fucking unbearable.

At least sometimes the marvel capeshit happens to have charismatic actors here an then. But Gaddot it's fucking sassy annoying and Ugly yet she is portrayed as the holy stick of the kikes.

>female wonder woman

Was there an option for a male Wonder Woman? Do these retards not realize the more they harp on about feminism the more they hurt the film?

>musclefag

But user, Diana and the amazons are supposed to be fit as fuck.
And btw we like hard working actresses over here like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xPN9pS7IKA

He draws guys a little thinner and slimmer than most, but I wouldn't say he draws 'em pretty.

I'll say things are progressive when we get a dude other than Rebirth Ray Terrill who looks like a total knob-gobbler.

>>Worst CGI effects you have ever seen.

My memory isn't so short that I forgot the Hobbit movies

user, those Superboys are super pretty.

At least they looked bulky, here you have a living jack skellington doing acrobatics that are anatomically and physically impossible.

>But user, Diana and the amazons are supposed to be fit as fuck.
Fit, not musclegirls.

Some artists draw her as muscular but that's the minority.

Well, most people disagreed with you, so it must mean you're right and everyone else is just too blind to see.

It's an ONION ARTICLE, jesus christ how fucking retarded are you people?

It's funny because the only female superhero America would accept is one which was female all along

If you tried to make a movie about female spider-man or something, the male rage would be endless

Not femme enough. Not for me at least. I like my guys as faggy as they cum. They need to shit rainbows and piss sparkles.

>I'll say things are progressive when we get a dude other than Rebirth Ray Terrill who looks like a total knob-gobbler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

>Well, most people disagreed with you
Actually most DID agree with me.
Only the nerd cucks like yourself seemed to get triggered.

Also I like how that 1950 diana has more hips, arms, ass, leggs and tits than gaddot.

what a fucking apologist.

>huurr it's the onion so it's not a reliable source

>Universally liked by critics and audience
>ONLY KEKS LIKE IT!!! PRAISE KEK!!!

Meant cucks. I just went full retard, sorry.

TERF is Trans Exclusive Radical Feminist. In short a feminist who is staunchly opposed to including transgender people in their movement.

I don't have any goals. It'd just be rad to have a character who's canonically a cute twink versus someone who's just drawn like one in fanart and smutty doujins.

Feminism is also about Islamophobia and climate change, it should be about trannies too!

>more americans willing to accept female Wonder Woman
there's a male wonder woman?

The best part about that comic was it was a man using a female character as a mouthpiece

All the Amazons except for Diana look huge.

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist.
It's a branch of "Feminists" who think transwomen are just men trying to infiltrate the sanctity of womanhood and transmen are traitors jumping ship to the more socially advantaged gender.

>who think

Hey, I fucking love intersectionality.

It's why the March for Science and Women's March both had Islamophobia as something they had to address.

why was she so cute?

Yes, that's correct. Thank you for emphasizing my point by reiterating it.

Dceu making great strides for feminist everywhere. Truly a paragon of feminist rights and ideals

That apologetic, wheezy voice. She kept doing it.

she nearly dropped her fucking spaghetti at the party when steve was flirting with her. i guarantee she would've shown off her bioweapon just to get some of that dick, because she blows him off right when diana walks in

What is it with post-2016 Sup Forums and argumentum ad populum?

I'm not saying that the majority are right, but acting like everyone but yourself is wrong because of how smart and special you think you are is autistic as fuck.

Where did that user do that, you fucking retard? All he said is how he feels about the movie.
Or people are not allowed to give their opinions without faggots screeching "contrarian" if the majority happens to disagree with those opinions?.
God, I hate new Sup Forums so much.

>It's an Onion article
Don't worry, wait long enough and the satire becomes reality

Oh wow six fucking panels feminism fucking destroyed

I just want to squeeze and slap that face around, followed by roughly jamming my cock in there from all possible directions.