And with that I think I'm done with this show. Any body else get tired of this show?

And with that I think I'm done with this show. Any body else get tired of this show?

What happened?

Go fuck yourself, lucy best girl

>That hand

Was watching room with a feud, finally popped up online and it was the only one I wanted to see of the past 10 or so episodes. I guess Lisa was wearing a wig the whole time.

Better than Lisa, I will give you that.

I dunno, I feel like the show hasn't gotten any better but it's not worse either. It's kind of treading water. We need more half hour long episodes, because the Ronnie one is pretty decent.

The implication is she had an experiement and her hair fell out, same thing happens to Lincoln as the ending gag.

Lisa is the worst sister but best plot device.

yeah I posted this thread to early. Still though for some reason that gag was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Its not thats its gotten much worse, its just boring.

>its "i want my cartoony western waifushit" show to take itself more seriously thread
Fuck off plebbit.

>waifu wars
how sad

Lisa is both the worst sister and worst plot device. When the show first came out I loved it for the slice of life humor, Lisa really ruins that with all the science shit. I don't see why every show with a kid into science needs to be a super genius, why not just a smart kid.

Dr.Pig here to tell you that

You need to stop watching this Show or it will give a Horrible Disease

That's the Time that I have, see you next time

I like that she's taken to the logical extreme of the 'token smart kid' ie doing the family's taxes and shit
It's more amusing than just being le mad scientist

But you died pig sama

>see you next time
No you won't because you're dead.

He watched the show, it gave him a horrible disease

I still live because you believe in me

That explains how he knows it kills people i guess

Meh. It's not getting better but it's not getting any worse, which isn't a good sign. LH is just incredibly generic and safe, refusing to take any chances or even show a ounce of creativity or passion in it's animation. What bothers me the most is how it just doesn't take advantage of the sources it pays tribute to.

Old newspaper clippings and cartoons like Peanuts and Popeye. The show needs to do more with shit like Bluto being a exterminator, little puff clouds forming after the character runs, hell throw in a Charlie Brown look-a-like to make fun of. But the show refuses to capitalize on what should be it's greatest strength and instead relies on halved sitcom plots that just fall flat. And that's just one problem with it.

Another is the complete lack of a side cast or even a rogues gallery. Oh sure, we got placeholder characters to go alongside the sisters, but they barely get any lines and usually appear once. Instead we get Clyde; the most overly generic token black guy the writers push when they're sick of writing the sisters and... The character is just terrible. He doesn't play off Lincoln, he spills the spaghetti every scene he's in, and on top of it all: Clyde just isn't likable.

He's a autistic spazz who gets in the way and the fact we have more episodes with him in it than any of the sisters just boggles my mind. Hell, better characters appear in the fucking background and never say a word, and I still want to see them more than Clyde. Hey Arnold explored the lives of the classmates and neighbors, why can't we in LH? And what's wrong with having Flip, Chandler, and Linclone occasionally acting like antagonists? They're certainly more compelling than Clyde and Lynn's obsession with Lincoln.