Is Batroc the Leaper the most courageous character in all of comics?

Is Batroc the Leaper the most courageous character in all of comics?

I can't think of any times he's ever refused a job offer and it seems like he'll fight anyone so he is unusually brave for a French joke villain.

Gweenpool did a pretty good job turning him into a likable character. I wonder how much of that will remain once the book ends.
Probably not a lot, but it's nice to dream.

Batman is a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

He is tres maqnifique!

Dadroc a best.

He inspires us with his Frenchman's pride, encourages us to pick ourselves up when we fall, and, most of all, to believe in ourselves. Because, after all, the greatest leap is the leap of faith.

He is incroyable!

Hon hon hon!

>Gwenpool started Batroc's likability
Nigga please

>spoiler

>Gweenpool did a pretty good job turning him into a likable character.
Batroc has always been likeable.

Fact: Batroc is the only villain other than Loki to survive a Marvel film

Batroc was in a marvel film?

He's in Winter Soldier.

Very beginning of Winter Soldier. Actually gives Steve the best one on one fight he's had in the movies.

Where's that bantz between him and Falcon Cap America?

user, I liked the fight too but don't be stupid. Both Winter Soldier fights lasted longer and fucked up Steve more.

He's starting to grow on me because of shit like Gwenpoole.

This dude rumbles with Captain America and he's just some dude who got really fucking good at Savate. That's cool.

What about abomination

technically a universal film

>This dude rumbles with Captain America and he's just some dude who got really fucking good at Savate. That's cool.
Don't forget, if he wasn't defeated at the start of Winter Soldier he would have accidentally stopped Project Insight and save the world already. The ship he took control of was a satellite launcher needed for the project. Had he succeed there would be no Project Insight and no one would have to die.

Is it part of the MCU

barely

>Is it part of the MCU
>barely
Ross is in it, so yes on a selective basis. Basically they can pick and choose what to keep like they always do in Comics.

Tony Stark also made an appearance in the movie

did he died?

>I have never read a Batroc story before Gwenpool

The "Captain America and Batroc the Leaper" one-shot is one of my favorite stand alone issues of all time