How would you have done the "Aku has kids" plot better, Sup Forums ?

How would you have done the "Aku has kids" plot better, Sup Forums ?

I wouldn't have done it

I don't have the skills or time

>Son's name is Tori
>Not Kuma

Blossom is the mother.

Does it matter? People will shitpost about how "Sup Forums's ideas are worse" no matter what.

If I had to give an idea, I'd say Season 5 should have been a scramble for the last portal, with the Daughters of Aku trying to impede Jack's path while Aku searches for it.

It was good

Boss Battles, Shadow of the Colossus style.
But really, . The way it was done wasn't bad, just the way it ended. While it makes sense that the spawn of Aku might have some of his powers, that it would be ALL of his powers seems a bit much. Though I guess there wouldn't have been any other way to go back to the past.

>keep the daughters but Ashi really fucks up the sisters; they're afraid of Ashi
>Jack kills three or four daughters, the remaining survivors regroup
>the surviving daughters chase Ashi through episode 6
>final confrontation with the mother in episode 7; the daughters are there
>Ashi kills the mother; the sisters kneel to Ashi out of fear
>Jashi can eat shit. Episode 8 reveals they're not Aku's biological daughters; and even if they were, Aku still couldn't give less of a shit about them
>the sisters side with Aku anyway
>Aku gives them some of his power
>the sisters stab the shit out of Ashi
>Jack starts to think he has nothing to live for
>just then the calvary arrives and holds Aku back long enough for Jack to kill off the sisters and defeat Aku
>one of the sisters opens up a portal for Jack with her dying breath
>Jack kills Aku in the past
>bittersweet ending

Probably still too much focus on Ashi but whatever.
This is good too.

>How would you have done the "Aku has kids" plot better, Sup Forums ?

-Aku has maybe 7-10 kids.

-Each kid has a aku-flavored humanoid form, a tree-demon form for when they want to be serious, and a set assortment of abilities akin to what their father has. Some of them have less, some have more, all have at least one unique ability that only they have.

-They're all "funny", but have very different senses of humor. They can all be incredibly intimidating, but their horror aesthetic is always a little varied.

-Each kid gets 1 episode where Jack defeats them. No salvation.

>Reveal that Aku raped or shadow jizzed Jacks mom who had a child which Aku named Jaku.

Kinda reminds me of the demons from Jackie Chan Adventures.

Fuck, you beat me to it. I was going to post exactly this.

No one could, and certainly not you.

even tho the comic sucks i always thought chi was a good design for aku daughter

Seeing the "no salvation" line and then looking at your spoiled pic is fucking hilarious to me for some reason.

>Jack married Ashi
>Aku is now the grumpy grandpa
>trying to turn his grandchildren against jack
>they're babies, so they don't get it
>hilarity ensues

>shota aku

Genndy pretty much proved shit of all deriving qualities can come from any asshole

this is all I wanted from the ending
grumpa aku in a christmas sweater

I would given all seven of them some cursory development, and make them a recurring threat over the course of the season that Jack literally cannot beat without the sword, just like Aku. He can hurt them, delay them, but can't kill them. The daughters cause death destruction while they chase Jack, driving him to the Omen as he takes all the blame, because they're after him, but he's powerless to stop them. So he decides to sudoku because of that. While this is happening, the ghost Scotsman is looking for Jack while his daughters gather their other allies, preparing for the assault on Aku. Cue graveyard scene, but with the Scotsman, etc, you see where I'm going with this.

Final confrontation is Aku and his daughters vs the Samurai supporters army.

I'm going to run with the comics ending. Mostly because I liked it a little better.
>While Jack becomes the new ruler of Earth, Aku's former empire has been lit ablaze in his absence.
>with no clear successor; the admiralty board and the generals have broken up into a dozen or so warring factions, fighting to prove their legitimacy through the sword
>meanwhile; warlords have broken off from the Empire entirely, carving up their own little fiefdoms as civil war tears apart civilized space
>and the constant warfare as galactic civilization-as dystopian and dreadful it was-collapses has had the fleets and legions withdrawn from the frontiers; allowing for everything from Space Pirates to Techno-Barbarians, to even isolated communes and survivors of species long though extinct, to swarm into 'Wild Space'
>with the Empire tearing itself apart, and Jack's new government just one warring faction of many, the Cult of Aku decides to create their own solution.
>now Jack has twelve assassins after his ass while dealing with the troubles of kingship, reluctant and skeptical member species, the battle of Trantor, and whiny SJW progressive types
>Will Jack survive?

Damn.

As a kid, I had daydreamed up a pretty extensive fanfic revolving around a "son of Aku" OC character, for a pretty long time too. Never wrote any of it down though, because A) I'm not a writer, more of a chronic daydreamer and B) even I could tell that my ideas focused too heavily on my OC and pushed Jack off to the side for a Samurai Jack fanfic.
I still remember a lot of it though. Had a whole edgy backstory and several story ideas and arcs all mapped out. Dunno if I want to sperg out with a huge wall of text, though. Unless anyone is interested?

I would have gone full anime and give each of them a completely different ability. Have them super well trained meta humans and all that, but with magic powers.
Have them chase down Jack, beat the living shit out of him and corner him in the first or second episode. Then they all get pissy about who gets to kill him and start fighting each other, giving Jack the chance he needs to escape without them realizing. Then they split up to hunt down Jack individually.
The first episodes are Jack running away from them, stumbling across villages and other characters to save from them. Across his journeys Jack reconsiders becoming a hero again after seeing the respect people have for him and how much they love him. In each episode he fights and kills a daughter, always in different ways so we have varied fighting scenes and techniques. That's until Jack almost dies at the hand of one who has Aku's regenerating abilities and thus cannot be harmed by anything but the sword. That's when he finally realizes he needs the sword. The entire episode could be Jack tripping balls in a spiritual journey running away from the immortal daughter who takes the form of several of Jack's past foes (because of the hallucinations) until Jack gets it back and manages to slay her.
That should be the last daughter and then it's up against Aku during the last two episodes a la "Birth of Evil".

I still liked the way they were handled in the original, this is just for fun

At least that what I thought when I first saw the episode. Done right she could have had a better redemption arc the Ashi.

Well I wouldn't do pic related OP.

Aku could have had a better redemption arc than Ashi.

Dude that design is just terrible. Looks like weeb loli garbage.

I would make them cute girls

He could not and you know it.

fpbp

That's reserved for first born or latest child

Guys help! I think I time traveled to 2007! It's so horrible here. Devientart faggots everywhere.