HUGE Batman #24 Spoiler

Bat family incoming.
or
Selina is kill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdPvUriVBEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And then 16 weeks of flashback issues.

It gives them enough to stall for a totally not fake marriage arc, I guess.

And then Selina rejects Batman.

>next: the war of jokes and riddles
kek

I don't know how many times Batman gave Catwoman a chance before she decided to dump his ass for whatever reason. It happened something like 10 times just before CoIE alone.

We Earth-2 now?

During which she gave birth to her daughter. That kid is in limbo now but I always remember that Catwoman has a child, and it isn't Batman's.

There is one thing and one thing only that I want from this, and that is to see Selina be Damian's mother.

Well, I lied. It'd be nice to see another Catwoman book, maybe they could bring Valentine back and have her do a more traditional take on Catwoman, that'd be neat to see.

That was Earth-2 shenanigans. In the Earth-1 side, the main universe at the time, Catwoman was constantly entering Batman's life only to dump him yet again for whatever reason.

>Implying Joker is going to let anyone steal his husbando
She is so fucking dead

Damian would hate her. Hell, will hate her. He'll probably call her a whore to her face. He did with Jezebel.

Like, it just kept happening.

Isn't Selina still wanted for mass murder? She didn't do it, but the government doesn't know that, so she's still a fugitive. Would make marriage kind of difficult.

Helena incoming.

>Not wonderbat

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Selina says no.
Well, that was fun.

Selina wouldn't take Damian's shit and would just ground him

Goliath will like her better too just to annoy Damian further

The reasons back then: "You didn't trusted me!", "I don't want to come between you and Robin...", "I'm jealous so you must die, so no one else can have you!", "i need to sacrifice myself for plot reasons. LOL! I'm kidding, i'll be back eventually.", "I ended up committing a crime, i couldn't help it".

Like as if Damian would respect, much less obey Selina in any way.

>yfw he is proposing cause she's pregnant

Nah man. I'm talking about the Earth Prime kid. The one who has Slam Bradley as a grandfather. Who has been buried pretty well, going by the piss poor GIS results.

He's proposing because of what his dad said to him. His father asked him to stop being Batman and try to be happy.

Oh, right. Sam's daughter that Selina gave to adoption despite Batman wanting to support the child and her in any way. Forgot about that.

He knows because Dick checked.

Is King going to try to ape his Vision run and have Bruce attempt to settle down with a family? (With his father's words as the catalyst.)

she has a compelling argument in form of whips and cats
you know Damian would NEVER hurt an animal

this, either that or blue dong event will retcon it out anyway

>Eat the damn cookies, Clark.

>Implying he'd give a shit

Pfeifer's run wasn't canon as far as I'm concerned. Literally nothing good came from it even after like 50 issues, besides some iconic Adam Hughes covers.

>implying she wouldn't just steal all of his Robin equipment, weapons and vehicles

YESSSS

i give it 3 months until a reboot undoes everything again.

Wait, she's Catwoman again now? I stopped reading when the mantle went to her Asian lesbian fangirl while Selina played capo.

>i know nothing about what is poing on the post

Nigga, Damian would stop her heart if she did that.

>Cartoonfags finally leaving the threads

I waited ages for this

JLA existed, my nigga.

Damian, go to sleep! Me and you father are discussing which school to send you

>Implying that this is the reason of why people who never cared for WW ship the two

Well, it was well written, but you're right.

Bruce being jealous of Clark's happy family life.

They ended up together "finally" before Flashpoint... Which erased it all.

That's a nice way to end up dead.

Not really. Their last interaction before Flashpoint was Selina preparing herself to fight against Bruce to protect Ivy and Harley, whom she just sprung out of Arkham.

Killing your stepmother is a great way to become Batman

That's actually how original Earth-2 Bruce and Selina's daughter became a vigilante. Not that she killed her mom, but it was Selina's death that motivated her to become a vigilante and avenge her mother's death.

Basically, shit doesn't ever end well for Selina. The best she can do is fuck off for a time.

I just now finished reading Heart of Hush, and I come back to this post.

If they do have this happen in the movies, it would become the default ship.

So it's not going to happen.

I remember years ago when every issue of Batman caused a shitstorm here, then Spider-Man took its place.

Good to see Batman back on top of triggering autists.

It will happen in the movies, though. There are rumors saying Whedon is adding even more scenes pushing it.

do normies even care about batman ships?

I don't see this working or lasting, but I am interested. I'd love for King to actually DO something with his run.

Didn't we all guess this like a month ago?

Guess, my ass. They telegraphed Batman deciding to settle down from a mile away during those Button issues. And who else would he propose to? Vicki Vale? Talia? Julie Madison? Nah son. You bring in the big guns for this.

Selina has been appearing in the book since the start. It was obvious as fuck.

I'm sure this will end will. Yup, absolutely nothing will go wrong. That is if she doesn't outright reject him first.

She's going to say yes, Batman's 80th Anniversary is next year, Catwoman's 80th is the year after that as well as Tec 1000, it's also Joker's 80th so find some way to for him to tie into this mess. it's the biggest story you can tell for such an event.

they'll probably get married next mayish in the 800th issue of Batman or in a wedding special that comes out the same week as the Batfleck movie

in 2019 Bat 'n' Cat retire together to have a baby after the Joker does something

April 2020 Tec 1000 Batman comes out of retirement

June 2021 Tec 1027 Baby Helena is born.

That's mighty wishful thinking. I just don't see Helena existing in the main universe. You're robbing any possible Earth-2 stuff of one its appeal and adding yet another character to the already Batman convoluted cast. Worse, you're adding another Helena, making the one that already exists even more superfluous.

And i doubt writers will keep this new status quo alive until 2021.

Are they going to do Earth-2 again though?

I mean they pretty thoroughly killed all interest in that book and Earth

And with the Hawks and the JSA all coming back in the Prime Earth is there any point?

Or we'll get some Selina in the flashback arc that is about to happen and she'll end up saying no when the flashback arc is over.

If she even says yes, it won't last more than two issues since Bruce always has to be brooding. If anything horrible doesn't happen to Selina, the relationship will probably be like her Injustice 2 ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=QdPvUriVBEg

Even ignoring Earth-2, you'd still be adding another Helena into the mix, when they're already trying to make the brown Helena Bertinelli work. Also, baby characters never work in comics. Usually they're given to adoption, kidnapped by time-travelers or magically erased. Child characters only work when they magically appear. Like in the case of Damian and Jon.

Using the Selina example, a new Helena would only work if King had already started his run hinting that Selina had a hidden daughter that Batman and the readers were unaware of.

YESSSSSSS I FUCKING KNEW IT

BASED KING

FUCK YESS

like its going to last, Selina isn't the type to stop being herself. She gonna fuck it all and say I dun wanna bruce.

Normies are still upset over the tragic relationship in the wonder woman movie

Gotham Girl is still gonna kill Bruce right?

None of the robins are going to accept Selena has their mommy.

Especially Damian.

It would probably be somewhat awkward for Dick too.

Has there been literally any consistent characterization for Selina over the years other than

>likes cats
>whore

>Not Talia

She's a rapist

Go away Damian.

You were a rape baby and your parents aren't getting back together

Yes, she also might be into girls.

But over 50% of women in Gotham are bi or full lesbians.

Damian should go live with the Kents

Yeah, that ship is about as sunk as super/wonder.

Not really. Most of the time it's just a varying degree of how much of a whore she is. In some instances she's relatively normal cat burglar archetype who just likes to tease a lot, while in others she's a full on degenerate who wouldn't hesitate fucking her supposed love interest's adopted son.

Isn't that taken out of context? Dick later in the story even calls Catwoman out on it and says shes going it because she wants Dick to tell Bruce to make him jealous. And then Dick dances away laughing while Catwoman fumes.

You're right, but that scene among many others show that Selina isn't exactly good wife material.

Omg he is really is earth 2 batman.

Ok she says 'yes' & then the non-comic reading media & news will blather about it. It'll get a boost in sales. They'll be the bachelor party one shot, a big wedding issue with fuck tons of variant covers.

And when all the juice has been squeezed it'll go away like T'Challa & Ororo.

Yea user, it's called comic books.

Go fuck yourself with a aids covered straight razor.

Dude, c'mon.

Sixty years passed before a writer tried hooking up Wonder Woman and Batman in the comics, and DC chickened out before they got started. It's been three years since anyone hinted at something possibly happening again, and again DC chickened out -- that time, it was the future president of DC doing the hinting. Since? Nothing. Not even in non-canon stories, because writers won't threaten WW's autonomy by suggesting a romantic link to Batman.

That cartoon? Ended a decade ago. Yeah, those kids who watched probably grew up amenable to the idea of WonderBat, but they're not running the show yet. Comics are run by and sold to middle-aged adults, and they were reared on the Bat and the Cat. They're hardwired to it Pavlovian -style, and "Rebirth" -era DC gives its base what they want, e.g. BatCat.

Wonder Woman? Writers just got Steve back after decades, because other writers wanted to push her and Superman. Writers just her out of a loathsome, ill-conceived romance with Superman. They're not starting up WonderBat hot on the heels of a blunder like that. It'd go over even worse than SMWW; they'd catch hell from WonderBat haters, BatCat people, Steve people, SMWW revenge seekers, and "WW don't need no man" people all at once.

"But the movie..." Yeah, I know. Tests with Affleck, screen chemistry, playful dialogue, got the shippers in a tizzy. Not a lot to pin your hopes to when audiences just saw the tragic love story of Diana and Steve in DC's best film since TDK. Now they're buzzing about screen chemistry between Gadot and Pine, and wanting him back for more. Frankly I don't see producers forgoing the strongest part of their best work to revive something a few responded to in one of their worst.

I'm not saying give up on your ship completely. Just... be realistic, and know where things stand.

Signed, a fellow WonderBat shipper.

>He knows because Dick checked.
kek

Sweet, now please make Helena canon and erase Damian

no, Damian mellowing out to help raise a baby sister is the best case scenario for the DCU. Bonus points if he spends the whole time thinking about all the trouble he gives Dick.

This never went anywhere, right?

She'd be a baby anyways, so it wouldn't matter. Besides, Bertinelli can always go back to working for Spyral if DC wanted that, while baby Helena can be raised as her successor and a baby Huntress.

Joker kills pregnant Catwoman because Batman was retired. Batman comes out of retirement.

Nigga this is wishful thinking. Its not gonna go though.
You cant make a theif into a housewife.

As long as this isn't some massive blue-balling tease. I don't see King pulling that kind of stunt, but I would straight up drop the book if they pulled a big reveal like this only to go "lol just kidding, she said no."

Damian and Baby Helena would be fucking adorable.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not that cunt.

We won't know the answer until after they finish the War of Riddles and Jokes flashback arc.

Selina is a cunt.

Selina has HIV .

Like Damien wouldnt tell hervto go fuck off.
Nobody gives a shit about Catwoman.

Selina suck a cock .

Spoiler you dropped your trip

Tom King ruined both Batman DC: