Well it looks they're doing reshoots for Justice League...

Well it looks they're doing reshoots for Justice League... Henry Cavill just posted a picture of himself in costume on Instagram. Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q&feature=youtu.be&t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>coffee
>not tea
Fake and gay.

So they're adding more Superman material.

Probably a after credit scene. Snyder wouldn't allow trash like after credit scenes into his kino.

>Thoughts, Sup Forums?
Virgins on Sup Forums don't have a thought of their own.

Sure. My thoughts are you marketers got so scared of Sup Forums becoming Sup Forumslite you feel the need to shill here.

OP here. Do you think that's good news or cause for alarm?

Lol wut? I literally just saw this pic on Facebook and just wanted to share it with you guys, since I saw no one else posted. Calm down.

Depends. You can have Superman smiling and doing quips. Or you can have Superman posturing and arguing with Batman. Or you can have Superman brooding and complaining about how Darkseid took his uterus making him a monster.

Interesting, hopefully they fix some things.

So is Superman a dark brew, or medium kinda guy?

messy clusterf*ck that's WAY over budget needs a trillion to break even before marketing obvi because they're still marketing that flop Blunder Womyn DC is dead based marvel wins again like always

Looks like he's a cream and sugar kinda guy. What a wuss!

>shills caring about Sup Forums opinions
>shills that are afraid of Sup Forums not shilling for Mar "Let's have a fat superhero for diversity" vel

They better play this you-know-when

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q&feature=youtu.be&t=2m45s

Zimmer really is a one trick pony.

Well, knowing Whedon it will most likely be the first thing you mentioned. Which would be cool, I don't mind.

The trick is so good, though.

>wonder woman
>flop
i'm 95% sure this is bait but fuck it it's good bait

reshoots or promotion?

>tfw man of steel could have been amazingly good
>tfw wonder woman had to redeem the entire dc cu

Bump

If done right, it'll be amazing. That being said, who fucking knows

I got this

reshoots are a normal part of the filming process, especially for something like an action movie.

when the film hits the editing room sometimes you realize that the two scenes you meant to connect don't work that way, or the one shot you really liked had an extra picking his nose. or that one scene you want to cut for time contains some plot-essential dialogue.

it really doesn't mean anything.

base on the marketing spent on wonder woman and justice league, it needs to make 18 billion on justice league itself to break even, i think DC is doomed RIP

he's probably just screwing Melissa Benoist on the side

>that's our Henry!

Leavesden studios have famously bad tea

if he's in the US it's likely to be even worse

>You can have Superman smiling and doing quips.
>Or you can have Superman posturing and arguing with Batman.
>Or you can have Superman brooding and complaining about how Darkseid took his uterus making him a monster.

With Whedon? More of pic related please.

What ever it was before they are gonna edit the shit out of it to fit the tone of WW.

Perfect.

Wait, the superman costume isn't actually gray?

Will he be able to salvage a Justice League into a decent movie or will he just make it more of a mess?

>they are re shooting to insert quips

>Whedon is going to fix superman

Based evanposter does it again

>18 billion
Forgetting MARKETING again dchump?

Perhaps the overwhelming positive reactions has WB scrambling to remove any and all Snyder shit in Justice League

The rumor is that the 2 months of reshoots are substantial. Here is hoping he salvages it. Wonder Woman gave me hope in the DCEU. I would love for Justice League to be well received and not the nightmare I've been dreading since finishing BvS the first time.

yup, just shitty snyder vision makes it drab shitty shades of grey

> $0.05 has been deposited into your account

I legit thought that was supposed to be Spider-man for a second

I hope we get Dad Jokes Superman.