Tell me about your childhood crushes, Sup Forums

Tell me about your childhood crushes, Sup Forums

Looking back, what about them made them appealing to you personally?
Did you daydream about them? Make a self insert to ship with them?
Do you still find them attractive?

Pic related
Rewatching classic XS and nostalgia'ing hard right now

He gets pregnant you know.

To be fair I thought he was a girl for a while.

XC is shit overall, user, don't remind me
I didn't even make it past episode 3

How, though? His voice is clearly too deep to be a girl

Just the way he acted and his character design, I guess

Lola Bunny
and Bugs Bunny too

Chase Young ruined Xiolin Showdown, it was all downhill from the moment he was introduced, Hannibal Roy Bean was just the last nail in the coffin.

gay
but also straight?
furry threesome childhood fantasies

How?
I thought adding in some actual dark villains in s2 was a good idea

There was just something about his voice.

Crushed hard on this guy. Not really for any reason aside from the fact that I thought he was cute. Drew terrible ship art with my self insert too.

I still like the show I guess? Haven't seen it in many years though. From what I recall, danny wasn't a great character. Especially in some of the later episodes when it feels like his character development isn't consistent.

Best Xiaolin waifu comming through. Classy, sassy, hot and honest. Also evil.

Also been re watching the series and goddamn if Jack didn't become the biggest loser ever. If someone had actually reigned him in and gave him direction he would have been a legit threat with the stuff he could build but he's just so lost in his playtime attitude it's ridiculous.

I wish I had a crush on someone like Chase Young because it at least made sense, him being hot and all, but for god knows why I had a crush on fucking Ben 10

Wuya was best waifu, no doubt, I had a crush on her, too, but wasn't aware of it at the time because my gay was repressed
I just thought stuff like "wow she's really pretty and went straight to wrecking shit when she got her body back I admire that so much"
Ten year old me, blissfully unaware

Jack deserved better than being reduced to pure comic relief, it would've been nice to see him coming into his own at some point
I feel like later seasons would have featured him maybe getting a mentor that actually wanted to mold him

Ben was a shota qt and then a cute teenager, user, there's no shame in that
Also, Albido (sp?)

I remember searching for days that episode where he falls down in the Mayan Temple because his shirt flies up and then thinking why the fuck didn't it come off.

I think what I like best about Wuya is how confident she is and upfront with everything. She manipulates people but not by misleading them, just by promising to give them what they want and she always delivered, no monkey paw shit. If the other monks had given in to Rai and joined them she would have let them go, let them live in her palace and live the high life (such as it would have been under her rule).

That kind of brutal confidence and honesty in her dealing really won me over

l-lewd

>gay but also straight
we got a specific word for that
also yeah I was totally a furry
still am

My first wet dream was about Rocko.

Wuya was no bullshit, she just wanted to restore her power and had no problem throwing a bone to anyone who helped her get it back

I spent a lot of time thinking about an AU where the monks decided to join Raimundo and really did get everything they wanted, although it wouldn't have lasted long, since Omi was too self conscious of his own purity to let go of it.

I just wish that he was shirtless at least once on Omniverse.
Not sure why i keep doing this to myself, Zak Saturday was never shirtless either.

I liked that, other than to evil itself, Chase didn't really have any allegiances to anyone but himself
He was motivated by his own curiosities and his own quest to see and experience the most powerful warriors the world had to offer
Being immortal, the world was his playground and he likely figured out that the key to not going crazy with eternal life is always occupying yourself

What made Chase appealing to me was kinda a personal journey

>be ten years old
>didn't have cable or satellite growing up because middle of nowhere
>move to new house in the hood
>you can wire it to steal cable
>new stepdad fresh out of prison does so; but unfortunately is also a douche and I'm never allowed to watch TV ever
>he hates me for no reason and it's obvious how much I loved cartoons and he wanted to take that from me
>honestly just wanted to bully me
>forced to eat alone at the dining room table every night, mostly foods I hate, so develop weird eating disorder
>punishments whenever he feels like it
>whipped legs until I bled
>sit in a chair facing the wall as a time out
>this would go one from one to six hours at a time, slowly increased as time went on
>nothing to do, but always been an imaginative kid
>daydream about the shows I loved but hadn't caught up on just yet
>make up my own episodes
>what fan of XS didn't want to join the monks and go on adventures with them?
>make a self insert character who ran away from an abusive situation
>time goes by a little more quickly this way
>no friends at school, spend free time there reading books and writing fanfiction
>hundreds of pages worth

It's a fucking Bean

>get bullied at school
>don't have any clubs or after school activities, no friends, so stuck in the house all the time
>not allowed to go anywhere
>summers come and go, my mom working and stepdad able to abuse me the full day with no school
>real dad dies amid trying to get custody of me to get me out of the situation
>find out mom and stepdad doing pills all the time
>bullying at school gets worse
>get suicidal
>realization that other kids bullying me aren't getting this kind of abuse at home
>most are middle class and from well off families
>realize it's like I'm from another planet, and there was no going back from that realization
>slowly my XS OC gets darker, starts taking out ptsd rage on villains and beating them to the brink of death
>realizes the world is too cruel, people aren't inherently good by nature, she can't even guarantee her own safety
>Chase tempts her with unlimited power and freedom on the Heylin side
>OC realizes she loves him
>I realize I love him, too
>Eventually state removes me from Mom's custody, or rather she tells them to take me since she won't break up with stepdad and later actually marries him
>Go to foster care, still writing my fics
>Always writing fics
>My self insert OCs are always strong chaotic neutrals now
And that's how I've been ever since, pretty much.
I definitely still have a little crush on him. Most characters I crush on that hard always have a place in my heart.

She was so sweet and caring, sexy yet strong, like a mother. I love her

There's always fanarts, user :^)

Not really, besides it's not the same
Still boggles the mind how Rook and Max had scenes but not him.

>delicious brown
>short hair
>sweet yet strong
>adorable as fuck
She was perfect to 9-year-old me.

Rook was perfect you pleb

That's not the point.

I've never watched Omniverse but Rook seemed like a cool guy

Sure but I wanted a shirtless Ben

I remember my first crush but I can't remember the name of the show to save my life.

It was this tank girl lookalike who's partner was a dinosaur who tried to protect this "weapon" who was some retarded dude who acted silly.

I was in love with the tank girl-ish character.

>Finally graduate from school and get my own place with internet and the freedom to watch whatever I want
>I get to see that third season of Showdown after all these years
>Disappointing conclusion to the second season's cliffhanger
>Main villain is now a talking bean
>Series finale is some time travel bullshit
>What the hell is this Chronicles shit?
>Why is Chase now a generic evil villain?
>"Chase Lays an Egg"????
>Kill myself

I got to watch season 3 and catch up after I wound up moving in with a relative and I waited for like a year after the finale for season 4 before Kids WB disappeared and all hope was lost
Shit sucks, but with the internet at least I can rewatch the original series

First Sup Forums crush. Fox Kids was my life. There was also She Hulk and Sailor Jupiter. I just like manly 2D women.

Male list is too long but Chase is certainly on it. And Wuya.

That really speaks to me, I came to terms with some things about myself through fan fiction as well. I'm sorry about your experience and I hope things get better.

>Sailor Jupiter
>Manly
Bro, she's so girly it hurts. She just happens to be a competent fighter and is tall (by Japanese standards). She is the literal perfect waifu. She'll rub your feet, make you the best home cooked meal you've ever had, give you the most loving yet rough night of sex of your life... then save the world.

Not manly. Just perfect.

Outer senshi aside, she was manly by tiny Japanese waifu standards. I wish I could find that episode where she falls for an ice skater and he can't lift her, but she can lift him.

10/10 would fall in love with again

It's near the end of season 1, I just rewatched Season 1 and R.

I'm just saying, strength =/= manliness. She's so adorable and moe that I don't think manly is a fitting term.

still find him hot

Matt was my first Sup Forums crush. Angemon may have been my first bishounen. Though looking at this design now, I wonder if the guy who did the SMT/Persona demons designed digimon too. It's very similar.

>Matt was my first Sup Forums crush
Male Sup Forums crush I mean.

Haruko Haruhara followed by Yusuke Urameshi. I remember admiring alot of characters in shows and sometimes they'd blur into attraction but the 2 above were solidly crushes. I found myself shipping Kikyo and Inuyasha over kagome because their backstory was so tragic to me as a kid.

>Sesshoumaru
>Naraku
>Kouga
>Bankotsu

Toonami/Inuyasha was too powerful for the average western kid. I think Takahashi intentionally underplayed all the girls though. Sango, Kikyo and Kagura are the only waifu material. Rin is for daughtering. Kagome is for Mary Sue self insertion.

This guy.
also
>Basil of Baker Street
>Agumon from Digimon
>Daffy Duck

Oh. I forgot Nuke from the second Lion King movie. He was cute.

Martin Mystery.

First crush and half of my first ship. Such a shame the later comics ruined him and he was shit in the cartoon.

How can you have a crush one some whose head is nearly as big as their torso?

She lead me to the redpill and finally Sup Forums

I only made the connection between me liking her and also liking catgirls about 10-15 years after the fact

Kim Possible

I remember telling my friends in like 5th grade that I "liked" her a lot.

I still love me a well-intentioned extremist in a mask. He can 100% still get it.

It would be interesting to know how my 6th grade friends who had their crushes on Heero or Duo feel now, since it would seem creepy for 30-year-olds to still find tiny 15 year old child soldiers attractive. I always liked older guys even as a kid.

oh i get it
the bow is like cat ears
that's clever

>Tell me about your childhood crushes, Sup Forums

Ladydevimon from Digimon.

>Looking back, what about them made them appealing to you personally?

Dude, where to start? Long legs, big tits, black leather, red eyes, claws, chains, that deliciously sleazy german dub voice. Made her sound downright nasty.

>Did you daydream about them? Make a self insert to ship with them?

Sure. And... sure. Still kinda do. By which I mean I still sometimes think of a Digimon fanfiction I might one day write down featuring a character who's an exaggerated version of me with her as his partner as part of an ensemble cast. But I like to think there's more to it than just wish fulfillment.

>Do you still find them attractive?

Absolutely.

out of curiosity, does that extend to the OG Char Aznables and his other "clones" or just this guy? I ask because Gundam W was my first exposure to the whole metaseries and Zechs seemed p. cool, but when I got into the UC stuff Char's principled villainy just blew his antics out of the water for me with a bazooka to the fucking face

>CHILDHOOD crushes

>Character that debuted in 2013-2014

>lead to redpill and Sup Forums

Timeline checks out.

Pretty obscure for Sup Forums, don't even know if she qualifies since she's from a Weird Al music video. I remember binging on several of them and starting to tremble and feel my heartbeat get faster when I watched the one pictured was in and she appeared. Kind of embarrassed to admit it was possibly the most intense lust I've ever felt for a fictional character. Needless to say, she was my first fap.

Oh absolutely, as far as Char. But seeing as Mobile Suit Gundam was really hard to come by in 1999-2000, I didn't get to revel in his glory until much later, youth I definitely knew about him.

Zechs is still #1, though, you never forget your first husbando. Hilariously, I apparently share his drinking habits, though that bottle doesn't appear to be the 101 proof Wild Turkey that I prefer these days.

I wanted her to step on me so bad
probably the reason dominant women give me a boner

>think Takahashi intentionally underplayed all the girls though.
After Ranma I'm not surprised.

Her voice was made to give little boys boners.
When i was a kiddo I was intensely good at escapism already. I would make jewelry out of comic clippings and where them under my clothes like Chrischan or something. Unlike manty Sonicfags i never made a fursona to steal any of Sonics glory or his girlfriend. Still attracted today even though I'm a creepy old guy with a family.

Can you give a brief summary as to what happened? I never watched outside some parodies and romances aren't really my thing. Inuyasha got a pass because 8th grade weeb.

Well nothing particularly scandalous. But Ranma was a goofy story about people who got cursed to change forms: Hot water changes them to their natural form, cold water to their other animal form. The eponymous character Ranma transformed into a girl. There was also an ongoing subplot about finding him a suitable wife, with the main female, her 2 sisters, a chinese girl, and even a few guys who didn't know his secret. It was also published at a time when tits in manga wasn't such a big deal.

The plot focused on relationships and love triangles so much she probably used all her good waifus material, so for a new and more serious manga she could only really make good husbandos.

> thread gets filled with Sup Forums shit

Go away.

Fox Kids, Kids WB, and early Cartoon Network/adult swim are as Sup Forums as Sup Forums will ever get. If kids back then watched one, they saw the other. Digimon and Sailor Moon especially may as well have been Sup Forums.

See All Star and Taco Bell.

What drew me to Gadget? To my 6 year-old self, she might have been the most beautiful thing I ever seen. Whenever she was on screen, I couldn't even look at her for more than a second or two without my face feelin' funny.

I don't believe I've ever daydreamed about her. Didn't make any self inserts either; I was fine with wanting to see her and Chip fall in love. Cuz fuck Dale.

And hell yes, I still find her attractive. Shoulda started my own cult. Woulda been way cooler than the Russian one.

>like a mother
Freud must be smilling in his grave

She was 13 year old me's introduction to Yellow Fever.

Had a huge crush on him and Danny. Rewatched the show a few years ago and Vlad still holds up. Danny not so much. I'm kind of scared by how much my taste has remained the same.

Project GEEKER! A cyberpunk cartoon by the creator of Earthworm Jim. It has it's moments.

It's kind of interesting that Earthworm Jim is said to be inspired by Jim Carry and so is Geeker himself. Jim Carry is every other 90s wacky guy. I reeheeheeheeally mean that.

You are my nigga.

And the human chick from gargoyles whos name escapes me

A quick scroll through the thread made me feel old as fuck

It's kinda hard for me to admit this.