These are fucking awesome

>MCU yellow jacket

Only downside

my.mixtape.moe/iflzlc.mp4

my.mixtape.moe/eauwdd.mp4

my.mixtape.moe/dffvcr.mp4

Thanks user

These are pretty good

Thanks, user. It's nice to hear Josh Keaton in another Marvel project.

Yeah, but he's almost on the same level as Black Manta in terms of hate, so I think I can look past it.

thank you!

He's too damn likable

Pleasantly surprised. These are neat.

>MCU synergy

And into the trash it goes.

Actually pretty good

>MCU yellow jacket not awesome
the movie ant-man and yellowjacket look really good, you know

>Kirby influenced art
>Josh Keaton back in a Marvel role
>They kept Colleen O' Saughnessy as Wasp

Neat

I could watch a 10-20 minute episode of this.

why is it Jan with Scott?
but that suit is awesome. Best suit in the MCU

It could be Hope

I don't think they specified which Wasp

moar

I thought I heard Jan, but it's probably just that it's the same voice as EMH that made me think that.

Neat!

European animators

Pretty cool

I actually really liked these. The Mickey Mouse shorts are good, too.

Having a Marvel show with this artstyle wouldn't be bad, either.

Definitely not Irish though

>not available in your country
fuck you mickey

>Ant-Man shorts
>In 60s Spider-Man/ Iron Man style
>It's Scott, not Hank

I've been mad ever since the Pymfag threads of 2014.

Okay, LOVE the animation

Fuck, just watched them, they're actually amazing, I'd buy a DVD.

But I'll never stop being mad over how little focus my favourite founding Avengers get.

Blame Edgar Wright

Did Antman kill a hamster?

These are fantastic. I wish comics were still colored this way.

It breaks synergy and it's pathetic to look when comic publisher bow down to movie looks.
At least make some changes like Superman Rebirth costume towards DCEU costume.

We could bring freedom to your country. Then you could probably view it

That and there's already a new Yellowjacket costume

Wish I could find a page with it. From the most recent Spencer Ant-Man. Yes it's Darren Cross. Him and Egghead steal Ant-Mans helmet and find Pyms shrunken lab inside of it with the new YJ suit powered by Pym particles. Cross steals it and is now YJ

>Cette vidéo a été bloquée dans votre pays par l'utilisateur qui l'a mise en ligne.

Why?

Comic Yellow Jacket was barely a C-List villain in the first place. She was just some total random that managed to steal the suit and had maybe 2-3 okayish showings. Who cares if they replace her with someone else.

It's like giving a damn if MCU made a totally new and different Big Wheel in a Spiderman movie.There are no fans in existence who actually care.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Oh piss off Disney

So is Wasp using repulsars?

This. I will always be annoyed that the movie wasn't Pym exploring the depths of the Particles' scientific possibilities, only to have to use them to battle his foes.

The issue isn't that, it's that Yellow Jacket was a symbolism of Pym's mental instability and fear of his continuing failures. It would've made for a great character arc, even if shifted to Lang.

I like Scott and Spencer Ant Man book was pretty good. and it was a good year to be an Ant Man fan cause of Rage of Ultron and the movie..but nothing good has come of Pym since.

You do know he was yellow Jacket for like, two years at the most before calling himself Goliath again and then girl stole the suit and used it as a villain for the next 20 as the main rival to Janet?

That's where the whole evil villain Yellow Jacket comes from, she was the Masters of Evil counterpart.

You realize that Rita was only evil for like 2 years before she temporarily joined the Avengers the first time, was only a villain in two more stories after that and then by 1993 she joined the Guardians of the Galaxy

She was in the Masters in 96

oh, Hank Fucking Pym is a C-List villain?

Do you know a single fucking thing about Marvel at all asshole?

....was he ever a villain when he was Yellow Jacket? I thought the villain one was Rita Demara

That's really impressive since Iron Man killed her in 95

>Josh Keaton is Scott Lang now
Shieeeeettt.

It's a metaphor for Hank losing his grip on sanity and creating his own unique villain persona from stress and addiction. The Yellow Jacket was his own inner self coming out as a evil version of Ant Man and then he attacked Wasp.

Taking that whole unique story and then just making the character into some generic evil guy for no real reason shits all over that buildup and brings it down to the lowest level.

And post Heroes Reborn she was not.

See the difference is reading the actual issues and knowing what happened instead of going to wikipedia and pretending

JANET A THICC

We don't talk about The Crossing.

She was not dead at the end of that story user, Immortus removed her from the timeline around the Onslaught event.

Really because Marvel seems to think she was dead

Wasp fanart incoming?

>american "freedom"
I'll just use a proxy instead, but thank you for offering.

Comic Books, not even once.

Best thing to come out of Marvel animation in years.

He clearly knows more than you do.

I thought we agreed never to mention this character or 'The Crossing' again.

She was in Avengers: Under Siege, which is an important arc.

I'm pretty sure the guys at MCU assumed that all instances of Yellow Jacket were so low in importance that they could pretty much invent whatever the hell they wanted and it would work because not enough people know or give a shit about the 616 versions.

And they were right.

Ant Man's Venom/Black Adam/Zod/Sinestro/Zoom being a tech rival who is wanting to cash in on selling the pym formula works out well enough. That's ten times more of a reason than DeMara ever had anyway.

And this is a Sup Forumsfag

This is why MCU is shit, because of people like this

Come on....Ant Man was a D-List character for the last 30-40 years. He never could keep a book alive even in the 60's and was moved off to random sometimes teammate in Avengers, which was also secondary to X-Stuff after 1990. His weird extra personas and Masters of Evil counterparts were even lower than that.

No one but the small minority of geeks that were edgy enough to stray away from all things X-Men, and Spider-Man post 90's still bothered to care about him, but not quite enough to keep his solos afloat.

So why give a shit that the movies made a different mirror image villain out of a one note attempt at a mirror image villain of Wasp in the first place? He is already much more interesting than Rita, and works more as a villain than Hank getting too stressed and lashing out. Hank hasn't even been YJ in decades, while the other one has been dead for almost as long. So why not go with the new character?

D?
He was in two cartoons already.

>Spoken like a true Sup Forumsfag

good job user

>Is in 2 tv series
>Has a major film
>has another coming soon
>in a thread about shorts made for the character

yea user let's keep on talking about how D-List Ant Man is and how everyone hates him....

...pretty sure he means before the movie came out he was a literal who to most fans. After that he was made mainstream.

But when reinventing the character they did not think anything wring with reinventing the villains even more because why not

Pretty sure you are covering your ass after calling him D-List and then getting called on it

Go be a Sup Forums DCfag elsewhere..

I knew Ant Man from that Fox Kids cartoon.

>Those Wasp lips

>fans
Fans of what? If you read comic books you knew who he was.

Did you see how feral that mfer was ?

He did that little girl a favor

Marvel did this through the same french studio as Rocket & Groot. They need to keep those guys on retainer or whatever.

>Love Ant-Man
>First piece of Disney Marvel animation that isn't total garbage is for him
Feeling good. What are the chances they keep making these or get an Ant-Man cartoon going?

>This whole post

Oh man if you liked Rage of Ultron you should DEFINITELY check out the most recent run of Uncanny Avengers by Duggan. Specifically The Man Who Fell to Earth issues which started at issue 9.

D-list would be flatman you dumbfuck

Sad we can't get stuff like this for more than one and a half minute segments
Glad it was made though

I picked up those issues. It was a dissapointment. They just turned him into a generic villain and didn't do anything complex and interesting with him. And them put him back into space to square one. Nothing happened. I hope the next writer actually does something interesting with the character instead of just some shitty generic villain.

ant ass

Who dresses like this at a grade school science fair?

Hot moms who know how hot they are.

WHO THE FUCK EVEN LIKES SCOTT?

No matter how hard you try Marvel, Hank is THE Ant-Man, not white bread Lang.

The hamster died?

wallpaper

>white bread Lang
>Pym's Ant-Man stories all had him as much more white bread than Lang ever was
Sorry, Pymfag, Lang's been THE Ant-Man since the 70s.

when was the last time Pym went as Ant-Man? He's Giant Man most of the time with small times as The Wasp and Yellowjacket

These look so much better than Spider-Man what the fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=9t4EuOMiKSQ

Someone put some imaginative thought behind the Ant-Man shorts.

Its very clever going as retro as they did with that one.

It'll be a series of shorts like the Rocket and Groot ones.

Also, it's great that Ant-Man never became a mega hit that people oversaturated him.

There's no shading in the Spider-Man stuff. Everything looks so flat and the backgrounds are AWFUL!

>I hope the next writer actually does something interesting with the character instead of just some shitty generic villain.

Meanwhile in hydra cap land....

There's just three more coming this week
Rocket and Groot got 12 while Ant-Man only got 6

Yeah that's why after 40 years he has so many iconic storyli-....oh wait nevermind.