Menage a 3

Well that's rude

Other urls found in this thread:

albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dakimakura
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dave, stop, no one like your shitty comic

Yeah, you'd have to be a special kind of pathetic to want a Didi/Zii body pillow.

I wish Gary and DiDi would keep fucking just to make her "suffer".

Has anyone in Western media ever became more of a turboslut than this bitch after getting gender bent?

I like Menage a 3 as fap material, but the two other comics are seriously bad in all aspects.

Isn't she siphoning all the sexual energy to Chloe to feed her? At least I think that's what's going on.

Are we supposed to feel sympathy for Zii at all by this point?

What happened to the best one, eerie cuties?

No, feel sympathy for Peggy. She's best girl.

>pegs a guy so much it causes him physical discomfort and he's probably going to need diapers in his old age
Ehhhh.....

yes, and like always they fail

>pegs a guy so much it causes him physical discomfort and he's probably going to need diapers in his old age

I don't think we're reading the same comic.

Gary's always limping and aching after their sessions.

So after realizing she wants to duck Gary Zii gets angry the girl who has never fucked Gary and isn't in a relationship decides to fuck him and the anger isn't because she's fucking Gary but because she isn't getting fucked?

And her solution is to go and fuck a girl currently fucking another girl?
And what the fuck is the context for this?

Gary's a faggot now?

I'm sure they do something besides fucking in Quebec.

stealth-cancelled

user that only makes peggy better

>navigating their website with one hand

Is there an imgur album or something with the hottest bits? i wanna fap to this shit

I wish Zii would get aids.

Someone puked on nerd guy, Sandra maybe, but he know has images of chicks puking on him. The chick is trying to seduce him in a plot where she crossdressed as her "brother" to sabotage Sandra's career.

>Peggy
OH I GET IT NOW.

I know having a Zii/Didi body pillow would make things a little bit awkward for my horse dick futa Twili plushie at first, but...

damn it user you had to remind me
albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dakimakura