There are comics and/or cartoons with Slav characters?

There are comics and/or cartoons with Slav characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLt65JxNsWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Slav
Chavs and NEDs like Adidas too.

Does the tracksuit mafia from Fraction's Hawkeye count?

Here's a bait. Not sure if there is an ingles translation or any other translation at all.

Nikolai Dante

Sure thing tovarishch

youtube.com/watch?v=RLt65JxNsWI

In case you were wondering, it's not just a shortfilm with quality prodction values.
Fully subbed in english btw.
He's a comic character.

That short film is a mess though. It's sad that Russian cinema is so utterly shit nowadays that "good production values" is a huge plus.

>Soviet Russia gave us Einsenstein, Donskoi, Arnstam
>capitalist Russia, this crap

>capitalist russia
>a script for a "video games are evil" movie gets funding from the ministry of culture
>goes into production hell
>someone, at some point, decides that the "video games are evil" angle won't sell very well
>ministry of culture ends up sponsoring a film where kids play a lot of CS and then use their acquired skills (combined with some sci-fi bullshit) to slaughter the police and the army while appearing as the heroes

>ministry of culture ends up sponsoring a film where kids slaughter the police and the army while appearing as the heroes
As I was saying...

The Winter Men

>There are comics and/or cartoons with Slav characters?

Marvel Knights and MAX Punisher features them quite regularly.

Dexters lab

Eh, it's better than that movie about E-celebs that's basically adaptation of Wizard of Oz.

Its original name was even Wizard of OS.

>a literal scam to defraud the taxpayer out of money is a worst movie
You don't fucking say? I'm still surprised no one went to jail for that one. And people call Hollywood corrupt.

I really enjoyed this.

colosus and magik are filthy slaves

what's a NED?

Non-Educated Delinquent. A chav from Scotland.

Ah I see, thanks m8