Who's excited for Animaniacs reboot?

Who's excited for Animaniacs reboot?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/steven-spielberg-teams-warner-bros-animaniacs-rebo-256037
porkcow.deviantart.com/art/Teaser-poster-from-Corycon-South-Dakota-2017-670015013
youtube.com/watch?v=MRy3wICXVXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck

This isn't real. Don't fuck with me like this OP.

Source on the artist? I want to see more fake movie art

avclub.com/article/steven-spielberg-teams-warner-bros-animaniacs-rebo-256037

>This isn't real.

It isn't. There's been no word of an Animaniacs reboot.

Also, you can see genitals on Wacko.

you almost got me

porkcow.deviantart.com/art/Teaser-poster-from-Corycon-South-Dakota-2017-670015013

MY EYES

that dot tho

>no word of an Animaniacs reboot.

this is shit but still wanna see the nurse :b

I would watch it

TMS fag will post in this thread.

When called out, he'll say "that was not him."

He will use the word "debunked" at least once.

When called out, he will say "lots of people use that word.

When frustrated, he will tell those accusing him of being TMS fag to "seek help".

Just getting all that out of the way. Carry on. At least until he shows up.

please no.

I could possibly enjoy this unironically?

what is tms?

>Snoop

what could go wrong

the tiny almost almost unseeable red dick tip tho

that cat needs a boner, NOW!

Does that Dot have any art?
Imagine Rita, Minerva, and Slappy in that movie style.

Test Match Special?

And the nurse.

Hello Nurse is human, so she'd be played by a live action actress.

FOR A SECOND I believed this was real. Fuck you, OP. I nearly had a fit.

Sweet jesus

Christ I nearly had a panic attack. This is all too believable given hollywoods current trends.

I long for a movie where they just go fully animated with only a few minutes of live action.

Could Animaniacs work today? References to current events and celebrities guest starts are seen as tryhard and lazy humor, not to mention the political aspect. Trump die hearts would be extremely assblasted if Trump shows off and he is not depicted with Ben Garrison levels of admiration.

It wouldn't work, you just know they would go for stuff that's more edgy and gross than actually funny, and it would come off as awkward and cringy, if it's going for the whole "CG on top of live action" approach. They wouldn't bother getting the original writing crew or anything, they'll just write it like a dumb early/mid 2000s comedy with bare minimum amount of writing effort.

>hello nurse
>in 3D

It could work, if they stuck to making fun of pop culture and politics without a clear bias. And without memes. If there's the first fucking mean, the reboot is ruined.

Our reality is too fucking weird now to simply dismiss an image like this offhand. Nothing shocks me anymore.

it would take more than that to be good, if it had the right writers (Don't even have to be the originals), then yes it could stand out as a pretty great film, but with shitty writers or shitty writing in general, it could pretty much end up as a cringefest

Movie? I'm talking about the new show Speilberg is "talking about" making, which means he's already shaking hands and smiling at network execs looking for either a time slot or a streaming service. Gotta know that Variety Speak.

Okay then, still needs good writers though, and the right kind of animation so that all the timing hits and everything.

Rumors saying that the writers, animators, and even VA's are interested in the rumors and want to come back.

>You can see Wakko's dick and balls camouflaged by the fur
This is high art right here,

it's from some russian guy's deviant art calm the fuck down

Tokyo Movie Shinsa, it's an animation studio that worked on Tiny Toons (I'm pretty sure) and I guess Animaniacs also?
At this point I remember the drama better than what started it all, but I can faintly recall a bunch of far fetched claims about TMS partly owning the rights to Tiny Toons and developing their own continuation? Something like that.

you know?
im ok with this unseteling artstyle
why the fuck must everything be so fucking clean and safe?
remove wackos dick and balls and this could work

>pg-13
yeah this isn't real

Tbh.
>I think I might actually enjoy watching this.
>I was a kid in the 90's, and I actually think this is a good idea.
>Also, I am white as fuck, and I think y'all need to put the pitch-forks down.

The meme deepens........

youtube.com/watch?v=MRy3wICXVXI

No one cares, why the fuck do you have to reply to everyone in the thread with your shitty green text?

That style is so gross.
I hope they keep to the original art style

this has got to be fake, i refuse to believe they would go this far with animaniacs

It's fake, do a reverse image search and you will see that it's from some guy's Deviant art

>I Am

>golden jock strap
Is that something people are actually wearing these days?

Whats it like being a ghetto piece of shit?

I'm glad this is fake. I didn't grew up with the show but I know that if this was somehow true then Sup Forums would have been flooded with constant rage threads about it for weeks

This is some kind of French cartoon isn't it

Should be better than Pic Related.

>pg13
>literally visible penis outline in this ad
>just this promotional material alone is arguably above pg13

Man, it really says something about the state of animation that this appears believable.

This is fake.
Stop, just stop.
Claims are true, it's to avoid another Pinky, Elmyra and The Brain.

TMS will never allow this.

>nurse and minerva in this animation style

...go on

But that animation style is a crime against humanity.

why niggers?

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
aka SMT x FE

There's two kinds of anons, anons who like Animaniacs and anons who don't like Animaniacs

YOU ARE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US, SO WHICH ARE YOU?

Debunked