CHARACTERS THAT NEED NEW SERIES ASAP

I've never understood how they didn't get sued by McFarlane.

Blink or the Exiles need to come back. It went on for 100+ issues but no one at Marvel seems to remember it existed

this bitch

I know that the new Guardians of the Galaxy comic is going to cover the Talons, but Darkhawk needs to be relevant again in something that actually respects his power level.

real deadpool

>lol he's fat

Cable and Deadpool was good but there are parts that were terrible.

I'm hoping he joins the GotG team. Duggan did say there's gonna be some new members, and it would make perfect sense with the Talon stuff going on.

He also got a new toy for the GotG Marvel Legends wave.

That was just a shitty GI JOE rip-off. They didn't even have any powers.

But doesn't Spawn still have his ongoing series?

For what it's worth, OP, he played a really central role in a recent She-Hulk series, and was an enjoyable presence throughout his appearances in that run...

>SPAWN

>a fucking leaf

Didn't they bring him back in She-Hulk and retconned essentially everything about him as a lie (including his death) and make him evil?

...He even got a cool kind of minimalistic modern costume redesign which was less of an obvious Spawn pastiche.

Did marvel actually publish that? It looks like a 16 year old's first webcomic.

only hardcore knows who is this

The art style on that run was a little hit-and-miss. It was expressive and the visual storytelling for the most part was fun stuff, but I can see how the stylized approach might be offputting.

Throw-away X-Force villains from around... I'm going to say issue 12 or so of the original series. Completely forgettable.

>literally who

i would actually buy a symbiote-deadpool series (not back in black)

;(

>Alfred E Neuman

Nick fury series when?

Maybe, since Youngblood is coming back.

Because then Marvel would retaliate by trying to say that Spawn is a knockoff of Prowler and Ghost Rider or something.

This character already existed in the 80s.

Shit, bring back the WildCATs, DC.

Plasticman

I wouldn't mind Marvel trying to make a All-New All-Different Whizzer. Make it really silly and fun in a throwback silver age type way. He's the grandson of the original Whizzer and doesn't get why everyone is laughing at him and not taking him seriously. He's also got super speed so he ends up being way too powerful for them to handle and they stop laughing when he curb stomps them all. Plus he's from Missouri, so he'd be a rare non-New York based hero and that's one of the reasons no one knows who he is either.

She's got Red Hood and the Outlaws

Cable & Deadpool