JUSTICE LEAGUE TO UNDERGO 'SIGNIFICANT' RESHOOTS HELMED BY JOSS WHEDON

cbr.com/justice-league-significant-reshoots/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

>Justice League is undergoing some changes. According to a report from Batman-on-Film.com, the upcoming movie is filming “significant” reshoots in London. The reshoots are expected to run through June and July, and possibly into August. As such, they have been described as “not your ‘standard’ pick-ups.”

>Avengers director Joss Whedon will helm the reshoots following the departure of director Zack Snyder, who stepped down from the project in order to cope with the death of his daughter Autumn. However, it appears that Whedon was already working on Justice League before Snyder’s exit.

youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/06/05/justice-league-rumors-spread-amid-new-filming/#7d69deb2d418
cbr.com/alleged-ex-warner-bros-employee-criticizes-studio-for-layoffs-recent-releases/
youtube.com/watch?v=WfV-0Yv5vNY
youtube.com/watch?v=h_UVGQUXiJc
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455
movieweb.com/wonder-woman-movie-disaster-open-letter-warner-bros-executives/
flickeringmyth.com/2017/01/rumour-wonder-woman-is-very-disjointed/
cbr.com/the-15-most-despised-comic-book-movie-performances/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off rich the leech

This wasn't posted by Rich, user.

That's BC, newfag.

>>Avengers director Joss Whedon will helm the reshoots following the departure of director Zack Snyder, who stepped down from the project in order to cope with the death of his daughter Autumn.

Kind of harsh for DC to kill his kid to be rid of him, but I guess you do what you gotta do.

It's posted by CBR, so it might as well be at this point.

Man, why did it have to be Whedon though? Talk about monkey's paw.

If this is true the movie is going to end up being an even bigger mess then suicide squad

So basically Wonder Woman is going to be the sole, singular DCEU film to manage to hit that prestigious "6/10 it was decent" high bar?

Here's somethimg far more interesting
forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/06/05/justice-league-rumors-spread-amid-new-filming/#7d69deb2d418

Don't panic and wait

>whedon's shit over snyder's
A travesty with over the top makeup.

Sup Forums only dislikes Whedon because of AoU and some entirely unrelated SJW nonsense.

AoU sucking dick wasn't even his fault.

It doesn't look good, but it's nowhere near as bad as letting a trailer studio edit your entire movie.

So besides the tragedy, how much effort/red tape did WB have to go through to strong arm the Snyders out of this movie? Not saying Whedon is better by any means but you got to admit a lot of the DCEU's problems circle back to those 2. Well, that and other corporate interference I suppose

>Forbes
I aint clicking that shit, summarize

Bet they're gonna add more Diana.

>According to a report from Batman-on-Film.com
LOL

That's probably not far from the truth. You know how WB is, the moment they get any kind of positive reception, they restructure their entire plan to focus around it.

forbes isn't a bad one

A fansite hosting information about things they take an interest in? Yeah, that checks out.

They're pushy with adblock though

Wait, is Aquaman black now? What's going to happen to Black Manta?

>Rumor originates from a fansite.
>Yeah, that checks out.
>>>/cbr/

Why would a fansite spread a malicious rumor regarding the thing that its dedicated to?

I dont think that he will be able to save that.

WW had a chance because Johns rewrotte everything on set.

>inb4 Darkseid is Trump and Wondy wears a trench coat

WW was good.

>Directed by Zack Snyder and Joss Whedon
This is officially the most interesting capekino ever made. And it isn't even made yet.

>movie drops in november
>its obviously ridiculously CGI heavy
>reshoots for this shit going all the way into august, giving them just two months to polish stuff
Jesus Christ.

Well, Hollywood reporter quotes that, as well as Wikipedia. Which might be a sign of this being truth.

>DARKSEID IS HUGE

>It's a Mark Hughes DC damage control editorial

Its getting down to the wire, isnt it? Also did Flash ever get a director yet?

Do you not know what a fucking fan site is? It's a website hosted and contributed to by literal NEETs who will put out any random piece of information or rumor no matter how bullshit it could be about a subject that pertains to whatever that site it. They don't even have the kind of access to get into a three star restraunt, let alone be privy to insider information from movie studios.

Are you blind?

it's between Matthew Vaughn and Robert Zemeckis

both excellent choices imo

>Well, Hollywood reporter quotes that
Link?

>Wikipedia
LOL

The fact that Whedon is involved at all after his work with Marvel means either that WB is paying him more money than you or I or any of us will see in our entire lives or that the rumors are true and DC actually does treat creative people nicely. Probably a combination of both.

Joss was supposed to direct WW at one point.

Never denied this.

I don't know, am I? What am I missing here?

It'll be neither if WB gets their way. They want this in production this year, neither Vaughn or Zemeckis can do that.

In fact, forcing deadlines on movies not ready to be made is how Snyder was hired in the first place.

>it's between Matthew Vaughn and Robert Zemeckis

They're being courted but there's no word whether either of them actually even want the job.

On the other hand, both Sam Raimi and Marc Webb have passed on it.

Jesus fuck DC, it's not hard.
>Get some good stunt men to direct
>Give them a writing staff and force said staff to read the comics
>Throw lots of money at them
>Throw lots of money at special effects artists and minimize CG
>Hire actors for skill over prettiness
>Let the directors direct how they want
>Don't set a release date until the movie is fucking done
I just fixed all your problems for you. Now do something about these godawful shitshows you call movies. I hate DC as much as the next guy but come on, I love Batman and I love Superman. I want to see some good movies with these guys. The characters deserve better than the treatment DC gives them.

>Marc Webb have passed on it

that's a good thing though

>movie undergoes standard reshoots
>how can we spin this into a bad thing
>post rumors from a fansite.

It begins

Fuck

Lmao, really makes me think
cbr.com/alleged-ex-warner-bros-employee-criticizes-studio-for-layoffs-recent-releases/

>there are people complaining about this

Webb has a good eye for visuals and dynamic action scenes. His swings were fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfV-0Yv5vNY

youtube.com/watch?v=h_UVGQUXiJc

Given this is the DCEU he wouldn't look out of place at all.

>Made

Thank you for telling me what exactly I felt, CBR.

People are still delusional enough to think Snyder is a talented filmmaker.

I knew Whedon would ruin it

>implying Snyder hasn't already ruined everything and the only reason WW was good was because Jenkins ignored most of Snyder's bullshit
lol

>According to a report by Batman-on-film.com
So basically pulled out of someone's ass.

>was because Jenkins ignored most of Snyder's bullshit
ding ding ding

the ares battle was obviously snyder and was of course the worst part

The best thing about Snyders movies are how beautiful it looked. Blows Whedons shit right out of the water.

This

Fuck of whedon. We dont want you to fucking Avengerfy The League. Jesus fucking christ, if we wanted a Marvel film. WE'D WATCH MARVEL. But we want a DC film, which generally means its gonna be well shot and have a serious look at the characters, not fucking quip bullshit that fucking retarded plebs like to watch.

It cracks me up how people knock BoF when it was the site WB gave this poster to first. It has been credible with production sources since the Nolan trilogy.

>AoU sucking dick wasn't even his fault.

Fuck off Whedon.

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

Holy fuck, what happened to CBR?

>CBR

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455

Remember when that WB employee told everyone Wonder Woman was a "mess" last year and and every news site spread it around?

movieweb.com/wonder-woman-movie-disaster-open-letter-warner-bros-executives/

>"What are you even doing? I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year. Maybe Wonder Woman wouldn't be such a mess. Don't try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it's another mess."

Or this?
flickeringmyth.com/2017/01/rumour-wonder-woman-is-very-disjointed/

>We have somebody within our community who has gotten insider information that broke my effing heart this week, because I have tremendous belief thatWonder Womanis gonna be awesome and I heard it stinks from the same person who told me that they heard thatBvSstinks…The person who I spoke to…their response was ‘I’m very disappointed in what I saw, and it seems like all the problems are the same problems. It’s discombobulated, it doesn’t have narrative flow. It’s just very disjointed

Or hey, remember this?
>>It was a fucking mess. There is a reason Patty Jenkins was dropped from Thor. Gal Gadot is pretty frustrated with the movie as well. Well for one, Jenkins cannot command the respect a director deserves. The director of a movie is the captain of the ship and needs to steer it. Jenkins is a total doormat and everyone walks over her. The production crew often supersedes her commands, she cant get the actors under control, and she's easily frustrated. Fucking Chris Pine on the days he was on set pretty much had to play Dad while she was Mom.

Yeah those were good times. But I'm sure THIS time all the clickbait articles will be true. I guess Disniggers have to hold onto something and somebody has decided to shift focus to a new target after their Wonder Woman attacks failed.

>thinking Snyder is DC's entire brand
>enjoying it
Get a load of this faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

What a mess another clusterf*ck from the retards at DC

Not even a billion would cover the costs of this shot [Spoilers] not that it was gonna make that anyway{spoilers]

DC will be shut down by the end of the year

Fr*cking screencap this

what's hilarious is all of this stuff is probably true, WB just made it so hating WW means you hate women so the official media isn't saying any of it

>hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455
So an old article that mentions that Joss is stepping in after the tragedy and is going to be finishing up the film with the standard movie reshoots and has nothing to deal with this current rumor supposedly crazy ridiculous amounts of reshoots up until August. Okay...?

ironic shitpost still shitpost

what do you mean "probably"? the "movie" is out already and it definitely is a mess

>definitely is a mess
And yet you're the only one who thinks that.

Bullshit, the only thing left to film are the new escenes

>it definitely is a mess
No, it is just by-the-numbers cape movie. Lower than DC usually aims with promo campaigns, bud God knows DC needed something like that for their mess of the universe actually started to make sence.

>CBR
cbr.com/the-15-most-despised-comic-book-movie-performances/

What I don't get is why people have such a hard time believing this when Snyder's movies have gotten the reception they have, in contrast with that Wonder Woman got this past weekend. Why wouldn't WB want to make JL more like WW? They already tried shifting his style following BvS. Why wouldn't they be willing to push it further and more significantly after releasing something that finally granted them the unified critical and audience adoration they've sought since MoS? They literally put the thing in the hands of the man whose original superhero team movie earned the same reception except on Sup Forums and has demonstrated a capacity to produce the movie they wanted to collect money off of since The Avengers first broke a billion back in 2012. It makes so much more sense that they would give him the keys to remake the movie as best as he could more than preserving Snyder's divisive vision would, especially when Patty Jenkins showed that directing a DC superhero movie beloeved by all isn't as difficult as Snyder spent the past 4 years making it seem to be.

Well we don't need Whedon to throw more shit on the fire then do we?

He's...He is......he's Samoan, user, like, he is brown, there , I said it, you can go on.

No, with Snyder gone, we'll get at least one 7/10, maybe 8/10 if we're lucky.

Ah shit. They're turning into Marvel. Look at Wonder woman, now this. Just end it.

They don't know what the fuck they're doing.

it's what everyone wanted now shut up and enjoy it

I didn't want it

Well you can either adjust your expectations in order to enjoy it or go watch something else.

Whedon knows

Kneel before Whedon

But I don't want any of that, I want mature DC movies that are cool. I like MoS and BvS.

If this is what it takes to get JL rave reviews and 2 billion I'm for it

Sorry Snyder

You're not getting anymore of those. That's reality and you have to deal with it. I just gave you the only two options that you have.

>Ah shit. They're turning into Marvel. Look at Wonder woman, now this. Just end it.
You have a problem with DC making a film that is both well liked by audiences and critics? Are you sure you are a fan?

He's a frogposter, user. No taste.

I guess

I'd rather they made a film that I liked than made a film that's like by normies, yes.

You know that this could be true right? Iron Man had plenty of problems too during production and turned out ok. We already know that Johns had to rewritte a lot of stuff while they were filming.

>"Whats your superpower?"
>"Im rich"
10/10 dialogue, quino quip, Whedon will likely delete this scene entirely.

I'd rather have a movie for normies than a movie for retards.

Well how about you like what you like and I like what I like? I like Snyders DC movies a hell of a lot more than Marvels movies.

To be fair, that score is 2-1. The rumors about BvS and SS sucking were right and so the DCEU became a punching bag for those sort of rumors.Hope Wondy being a success slow downs so much bullshit.

>I'd rather they made a film that I liked than made a film that's like by normies, yes.
Well unless you can spend 150 million dollars sponsoring your own films, maybe you wouldn't be in a position where all your favourite films fail due to lack of audiences?

What exactly is wrong with quips though?

Quips ahoy.

But hey, now it'll actually succeed.

It's not? We wanted them to fire Snyder, let people who don't hate the source material have a go at it, and lighten up a little.

You can hate the overly serious grimdark bullshit of BvS without wanting them to swing over to the other extreme.

>maybe you wouldn't be in a position where all your favourite films fail due to lack of audiences?

Most of my favorite films are actually well received. The ones that haven't been either stay obscure or come back as cult classics. I can make the distinction however that marvel movies are the fast food equivalent of cinema these days. Consumed by many, but of shit quality.