ITT: shows that will never air that you wanted to see

Unironically this, I've always wanted to see the fantasy world of special snowflakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could just go to Tumblr.

Tumblr is no fun
"Feminists Rekt" videos too

>gen Zed
>comedy is about four millenials

I was unironically excited too. The trailer looked pretty cute

>cute

meanwhile tales of altherion got fully backed and has been in production the last couple of years.
They released the trailer earlier this year, seems we are getting closer to watching the entire season.
You get what you pay for, next time make the obvious right choice with your money

>neither the alt-right nor SJWs understand what "gender as a social construct" means

really canoodles my noodle

and what does it mean?

Well actually, SJWs know exactly what gender being a social construct is, it's just that they're wrong because it isn't.

Alt Right misconstrues "gender is a social construct" as "gender and sex are different" which is correct, their assertation they're the same is also wrong.

>it isnt
mamasita is gonna need some sausita
sauce?

Good to see they emphasise the one thing that's going to be each characters one personality trait

Constant Payne, because it was an action show with a strong female protagonist, without the entire selling point being, "It's an action show! With a strong female protagonist!"

Turns out when you set out with that as your starting goal, you tend to get shite

I'm a trans girl and I am so thankful that this piece was just a scam and didn't actually come out

I have it right here. In my pants.

Just reach on down there and give it a good tug. Be gentle tho.

Gender and race are BOTH social constructs and reality
The difference between the left and the right is that the left just sees them as social constructs while the right acknowledges that they are both a social construct and a reality.

Look at Australian Aboriginals, to the "race is JUST a social construct" crowd they would appear as black people, even though even people with basic knowledge about humans know that Abos and Blacks are as distinct as Whites and Blacks.
Or look at insane trannies, I can't deny that they pretend to be women, it's obvious to me that they try their best to look like something that they are not. Or even a more appropriate example, a passable trap would be treated like a female despite not being one, therefore gender is a social construct too.

fuck off tranny

>I'm a trans girl

Which comics and cartoons does Sup Forums like?

>Don't marginalize us, we're obviously not insane!
>Yes, we pay crazy amounts of money to be trans, ruin next to all social relations with our family, friends and strangers, participate in HRT which is a well known health hazard and intentionally lower our privilege just so we can "feel in the right body", some of us even mutilate their organs and every 10th of us ends his life with suicide, but we're not insane, N O T I N S A N E

Gimme shekeles ´coz the 6 billons lost in the past, also (((Hollywood))) hate us!, gimme more representation!!!

Right. They're "socially constructed" in the same way that literally every single other concept you can imagine is. That's how brains fucking work We construct a model of reality in our heads. In other words, it's a superfluous, politically loaded designation designed exclusively to fuck with your model of reality and make you question yourself. It's gaslighting on a societal scale. You'd think the SJWs would pick up on how fucking immoral that is, considering how they can't stop going on about the evils of gaslighting, but for some reason they don't. The charitable interpretation of that is that they're just like most people - not all that good at adhering to their own standards for others I guess. My interpretation though is that they're genuinely evil. A bit hyperbolic maybe but I like it.

>Find out about Hood from fat fetishists
>Track down the teaser, it looks genuinely cool.
>Contact Portfolio entertainment about it
>They have no idea what it is

So, that thing is pretty much dead.

>comics
A Wyatt Mann
Ben Garrison (edited)
Assigned white
The Illustrated protocols of the Elders of Zion
>cartoons
none
Well, actually some do enjoy Murdoch Murdoch, but it's shit

>Insane: in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.

I have a good job, my own place, a loving girlfriend that I've lived with for years, I pay my taxes and I have friendships and a good relationship with my family. Mental illness (gender dysphoria) has caused me to take up behaviors that are rare and could be considered extreme, but do not hinder me from having a life compatible with society. HRT has health risks but so does cigarettes, alcohol, soda, many medications, it's up to the individual to determine what kinds of substances they take and how to express themselves.

Even Tumblr hated it.

First, social constructs aren't bad nor should they necessarily be changed. Money, law, national sovereignty, contracts, and treaties are all social constructs.

Second, social constructs are social i.e. constructed by society. Just because you think monopoly money is legal tender doesn't mean you get to force a store to accept, just because you think you're "agender" doesn't mean you get to force people to use special pronouns.

Gender can't be socially constructed if you can be born the wrong gender (or born with a gender at all) and gender dysphoria causes people to suffer mental anguish if their gender and sex don't align correctly.

All aspects of the transgender lifestyle and life goals as well as their actions in relation to their identity, as well as the very concept of cis people, hinge on not just gender being biologically determined, but that you can have your gender and sex incorrectly coexist and there being a correct combination of specific sex and gender.

Genders are social constructs but they are based upon sexuality and are not fluid or nebulous or changing, the problem with modern identity politics is that it postulates that gender is some amorphous characteristic in the way that a personality or belief system is.

Congratulations, but you do understand that you're the 1% of the whole trans community?
And just like you said I don't disagree that some insane people are compatible with society
>cigarettes, alcohol, soda, many medications
In my totalitarian opinion all of them should be banned

Your ability to function normally in society means nothing you do is insane? By that logic even Ted Bundy was perfectly sane right up to the point where he got caught.

I don't give a shit about other trannies, my point is that being a tranny doesn't automatically make me a shit person.

My private and public actions are not harmful to society. Taking pills to grow breasts and wearing women's clothing makes me feel better about myself, leading me to having a better life. Ted Bundy killed people, kidnapped people, raped people and fucked corpses to feel better about himself. Are you so dense that you can't see the differences on how our behaviors affect society?

>a tranny acknowledges that he's insane and tries to live a life as close to normal as possible
Is this common? I might actually change my opinion on the entire community if this ends up being true. From what I know generally these people still feel uncomfortable after transitioning.

>genders are social constructs
Wrong.

I never said I was insane. Having a mental illness (again gender dysphoria) does not make you insane. Plenty of people suffering severe depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, etc. have lived great lives and done great things in the world.

Insanity implies severe incompatible with society due to thoughts and behaviors or severe psychosis, delusions etc. That does not describe me accurately.

>From what I know generally these people still feel uncomfortable after transitioning.
Of course, I want to be a female, not a transsexual. But I feel far, far more comfortable with the way things are now than they way they were before, I've made my life as close to what I want as realistically as I can and I'm ok with that.

-> Gender being a trait you're born with doesn't mean it can't be a social construct as well, they're not mutually exclusive

A trap can be passable and walk around the streets without anyone even understanding that he's a man. Other people thinking about him as a female is enough to make it a social construct.
There was an Indian guy who pretended to be black to get in college while having shit grades, he was percieved as a black despite being an Indian, this means race is not just a biological trait but a social construct too.

>Gender being a trait you're born with doesn't mean it can't be a social construct as well, they're not mutually exclusive
That's literally EXACTLY what that means you idiot. You can't be born with something you adopt via socialization.

I still don't know why they haven't made another Trek cartoon.

Are you passable and at what age did you transition?
No, I don't want pics, it's related to the discussion.

If you are passable then would you still transition in the world where you aren't?

Point is, someone's ability to MOSTLY function normally doesn't exclude them from being insane in the areas where they don't. As is clearly the case for someone who feels a desperate, overwhelming need for radical reconstructive surgery and intense hormone treatments. If you're not insane then someone who deliberately gets into a car accident so a surgeon will agree to sever his leg isn't insane. Or if you want a similar delusion that can't be so easily treated, someone who thinks their veins are filled with spiders instead of blood and constantly peck at and mutilate their own body because of the extreme discomfort. Or any number of other severe brain dysfunctions that at any other point in time would unambiguously be declared to cause madness. But of course now we get the concept creep. Oh, transgenderism isn't madness; so neither is wanting to cut your limbs off; so neither is wanting to tear your eyes out; so neither is wanting to cut your dick off and feed it to someone while you watch before they murder you and chop your body into pieces then store it in their freezer for later consumption. Not like that guy is hurting anyone but themselves so it's fine right? If you can chop your dick off, why can't he? And if he wants to die, isn't it in fact immoral - evil, even - to force him to live? Just wait. If somebody isn't making that argument genuinely right now then it's only a matter of time.

Anyway, that your particular madness can be more easily accommodated than someone like that's doesn't mean you're not mad. Just not so mad it can't be treated. At least not yet.

>Other people thinking about him as a female is enough to make it a social construct.
No, that makes it an error of perception. That I can make a cake out to look like a steak doesn't mean that steaks and cakes are "socially constructed" in their differences. It just means you were just wrong.

I first started taking hormones at 19 but I didn't immediately go full time then, there were many periods of back and forth, being unable to afford hormones and having to stop, taking them while presenting as a guy, presenting as a guy in order to get a job to take hormones etc.

I'm 26 now. I pass now but for many years I did not pass

>If you are passable then would you still transition in the world where you aren't?
Of course.

>As is clearly the case for someone who feels a desperate, overwhelming need for radical reconstructive surgery
I've never wanted any kind of surgery though

>intense hormone treatments.
Intense? Pay 40 bucks for some pills, take them, watch boobs grow and skin get soft. What makes this intense? You can get a pretty intense physical change by just starting a skin care routine

>If you're not insane then someone who deliberately gets into a car accident so a surgeon will agree to sever his leg isn't insane
Extreme yes, but I don't know if it's insane. I don't care what people do with their bodies, people get tattoos, people get piercing, boob jobs, gauges, etc. Body modification is part of society, in America males have their dicks mutilated by the million against their will. Who cares if some weirdo wants to chop his leg off? As long as he's not running around chopping other people's legs off what is the issue

It seems like to you, insanity is just something you don't like.

>o neither is wanting to tear your eyes out; so neither is wanting to cut your dick off and feed it to someone while you watch before they murder you and chop your body into pieces then store it in their freezer for later consumption
That's a pretty specific example, I know it's from a real case. Is there really an epidemic of shit like this happening? Why is this even relevant

not really, given that society constructed the idea of what a cake and steak should be.

Why does every thread on Sup Forums deride into a pointless discussion about sociopolitics between Sup Forums ande leddit?

People from Sup Forums are desperate to virtue signal to each other at every opportunity

>hey guys discuss potentially good unmade shows
>oh shit could be cool
>instantly I mean INSTANTLY retard politics
For fucks sake

That's not what social construct means. Using your logic, literally everything is a social construct without exception because society has to use language (an ACTUAL social construct) to create labels for things, but that doesn't mean those things don't actually exist even without their labels.

>Just not so mad it can't be treated. At least not yet.
Why do you ignore the fact that the (((powers that be))) are more concerned about spreading the disease and not curing it?

>>hey guys discuss potentially good unmade shows
That wasn't what the OP wanted though. OP wanted political discussion, it was a bait troll thread from the beginning

>shitting up an already super shit board just because some faggot told you to
>giving faggot OP what he wants
>EVER
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER

How are cakes not a constructed definition? I understand what you are saying for things outside of human society, like rocks and shit, but what defines a cake or a steak is what society says it does.

>in America males have their dicks mutilated by the million against their will
And this is fucking sick, this would never be the case if not the jews
>what is the issue
More people that would otherwise be normal would like to be like him
The percentage of trans people is growing every year, this is an undeniable fact
>Why is this even relevant
Because all the arguments you use can be applied to the people that tear their eyes out
Because we know the power of propaganda and spreading the truth
Post some shows then

You're actions may not be harmful but enabling those who are as mentally ill as yourself certainly is. A disease should be eradicated not festered as is the current response from psychologist.

Something that looks like a cake but doesn't taste like a cake isn't a cake.
And a mockup apple isn't an apple

So you're saying that everything is a constructed definition
Which in its turn makes the "gender is a social construct" hold no value since anything is a social construct anyway

fuck off cunt I didnt come here to throw a drop in a bucket of shit just read a a decent thread and move on but clearly funposting and gender politics take priority so please dont let me interrupt you you fucking cuntface fuck you man.

It's different because an apple is an actual fruit, and a cake is a confection created by man. We judge for ourselves what tastes like a cake and measure our internal definition with what has been externally naturalized. It is strange for a cake to have meat in it, for example, but a meat pie isn't strange because it has become naturalized that pies can also be savory.
yes.

So if your dick meat tastes like a pussy then you're a gay pie?

Fuck off brainlet

What is a trustafarian?

smokes whatever his dealer gives him

Very Important House

That's like the most retarded kind of person, literally waiting to get hooked on crack.

Watch the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc

When you have an unlimited supply of money so you can live like a degenerate counterculture drug addict hedonist without worrying about anything.

Infinity train
Not confirmed though

Do you have a feminine penis?

this