derpibooru.org/1168880
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you find these so fast?

What's it like evading your 10th ban today Barneyfag

He OPs the threads he spergs out in. just report him and let be

Thats just 100% bullshit.

hang yourself
derpibooru.org/1022900

Imagine being a grown man stuck at a dead end job working for a fast food restaurant were your boss will happily deny you anything resembling a vacation and is willing to fire you over a dime that he thinks you stole from him. Now imagine in addition to this you are the neighbor of not one, but two retarded man children whom, despite being told numerous times to fuck off and leave you be, are only too happy to burst in your home uninvited in all hours of the day and routinely rope you into their horseshit, even at the detriment of your health and home. Squidward is a sarcastic and egotistical fuck, of that there's no doubt, but I think he deserves to be at least somewhat of an asshole.

If you were stalked 100% of the time by 2 retards living next you and they somehow break into your home and harass you... Not to mention the city you live in fucking loves those two and dont believe you, wouldnt you be even a little bit cynical?

How many IPs do they give out in land of milk bags, goddamn.

did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionary?

He's posted in flag boards before, he's uses multiple country IPs which means he's uses some non-blocked VPN which are really hard to find nowadays

I'd honestly hang myself

Barneyfag was single handly responsible for getting entire canadian IP ranges blocked. I think just mobile only, but I could be wrong.

>try to move away
>years and years of their harassment and torture permanently changed you and you can't live in a normal society without sperging out

If Squidward got on his knees and begged them to leave him alone, would they?

n0pe

Because you haven't brought him his lemonade yet, asshole.

is squidward the most relatable character in cartoons?

No, hes done some pretty fuck irrational things. He goes out of his to get near spongebob and patrick like in that kelp forest episode.

I'd say "Don't Feed the Trolls", but this is some ass-backwards logic that even a troll would be scared of.

Wat Barnyfag hits up co now?

Barneyfag has always been on Sup Forums.

be honest, we've done irrational things out of pure spite before

Being squidward is hell.
Not in the slightest. Sad thing is when he finally snaps and retaliates in any way he's suddenly the worst asshole possible.

>it's another barneyfag impersonator thread

Does that site have any quality filter? Just from these Barneyfag threads I see a lot of low effort shit

Childhood is idolizing Spongebob

Adulthood is realizing Squidward makes more sense

Because his neighbors are inconsiderate assholes. Worst part is they are unable to realize it. I'd be pissed too.

>all this talk of barneyfag
Meanwhile I'm just sitting here trying to explain why squidward is the way he is.

I don't think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_TXgsFsh8g
The average episode about squidward

That's what happens when spammers won't fucking die IRL.

lol

Is that your 20th ban today?

But why was squidward such a dick when spongebob was doing nothing but helping him out after he was homeless?

I appreciate that you wanna make the best of the thread and all but as said, the entire thread is just the barneyfag having a hizzy fit

hang yourself
derpibooru.org/1022900

This, unfortunately

Why are you?
derpibooru.org/1168880

hang yourself
derpibooru.org/1022900

I hate them all