Apparently Urban Tails is officially back on vimeo, with a international version...

Apparently Urban Tails is officially back on vimeo, with a international version, slightly different video with a much worse chorus. Ireland version still mia, and I guess the company doesn't care or lost funding for their web series, been quite for 9 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNxVrUsUgms

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88522919/#88533381
youtube.com/watch?v=C5srbiiTse4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't care, I just want more fox

They planned on having like 20 something episodes talking about animals featuring Pawz, and Clawz , but looks like it's this and the irland version we'll only get which is already dead media.

well that's...expected

i uploaded the original somewhere a while back when someone asked about it so it still exists

Mate, you got to give it up.

Why is a Furry Show on My Board

it's not like i saved the link or have any idea where the file is now to reupload it. you could try the archives but i doubt it will be easy to find

Are the Irish just now experiencing the 90's, cause.....damn. It's like a blast from the past.

wait disregard that
i found the link
the link is dead
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88522919/#88533381

Rapping foxes?
youtube.com/watch?v=C5srbiiTse4

I downloaded a copy of the Irish version. Not sure why they felt the need to change the lyrics. The show is still being made, but it's quite a ways off.

they changed their accents up a bit to be more clear. It's suppose to be educational.

got a mega of it?

Nah

I'm not registering an account, so fuck it.

that's so ghetto.

...plz

Google Drive is also an alternative.

I made baby webm.

i think you gave the wrong mega link?
try right click the file in your mega profile and get link from there

Don't think I have a mega profile. I think the days of them letting anybody upload anything without an account ended when the previous mega got shut down.

holy shit that's so much better.