But I thought Sup Forums said DC doesn't do dumb crossover events

But I thought Sup Forums said DC doesn't do dumb crossover events.

That was a dumb crossover but not an event. Events are line-wide.

They do, but they're much less frequent than Marvel's

Didn't this event last just a month? What's the problem?

>2 weeks

HAHAHA THAT'S NOTHING! And we aren't even 1/3 of the way through Secret Empire! If you make shit events at least have the decency to make them brief.

This is describing an inter-family crossover event, not a company-wide crossover event like Marvel tends to do annually.

And if you're too cheap to buy two additional books for a month, then you don't deserve the seven-dollar Subwayâ„¢ sandwich you engorge upon every day.

Guys... what if...

what if instead of just rebooting everytime someone new comes on board, what if...

and stay with me here...

what if the comics don't have a sliding time scale, and progress in semi-real time, and new characters take up the mantle of the super hero, or come up as new heroes along side the old guard...

Why didn't the even include Nightwing #6?

that wouldn't work.

most of the legacy characters that marvel have introduced over the past couple of years have flopped.

Source on this artist?

This is a weird and somewhat old thing to be triggered over. You'd think the Lazarus Contract would be more recent arc to bitch about.

Monster men is really bad.

It's even worse when you think about how it's also a story with Strange as the main villain who masterminded everything and everything including the creation of a monster virus by himself.

>How do you even read Night of the Monster Men in order?
buy the trade

napalmarts

thanks

it's weird that they're latching on to Night of the Monster Men so hard

Because it was part of one comic the author made, and for whatever reason OP decided to split it into separate parts.

The person who made it is a Robinfag

probably because it's separate images on their tumblr

ah ok my bad then. It's still one major comic, but I guess Tumblr doesn't allow large image sizes so it has to be split up or something

that's not what triggered means

they're smaller though

WTF
Nightwing 6 was totally part of the event
I don't know what the fuck this retard is talking about