is it good?

is it kino?

I thought it was pretty funny.

Is it an Underdog?

>is it good?
yes
>is it kino?
kill yourself

Laughed my ass off, enjoyed every nod and in-gag.
Edith is fucking adorable

I really liked it. It actually felt like the books came to life. Has a mixed set of pieces from a few of the early books.

It was alright, it does have its flaws but you will still enjoy it.

Very in the spirit of the book. It even had a flip o rama segment. I didint expect that

That came out of left field.
Now, I started cringing when they started breaking the fourth wall, but by the middle part I was sort of liking it.
Also, didn't Captain Underpants say "Tra-la-la-laaa!"

The narration in the books addresses the audience directly, this was their way of adapting that

i saw someone storytime the books and post a mega with all the pages very recently, but i seem to have misplaced the link and im having difficulties finding it in the archives. does anyone by chance have the link still?

It's been a very long time. I have the Attack of the Talking Toilets in my draw, I should give it a reread.

It's been a long time myself. I was with a friend and I had to ask him what the deal was with that a little into the movie

What the fuck is with this 2D/3D M&M art style shit? They used that shit in the Peanuts movie and they were pushing it in Popeye too. It looks like dog shit.

>July 28th

They're really REALLY cheep to produce, get used to em kid gonna be seeing a lot more in that style soon.

I just saw it tonight and loved it.

Seconding.

well at least you aren't in one of the countries that doesn't get it till August or later

Cheapest animated movie that year.
Still a comercial flop.

Would I like this movie if I didn't like the books as a kid?

Wait a second, they didn't hit the Euro market yet and there is no Wonder Woman to compete with this time. Once it hits that market it will easily turn into a financial success.

Nobody there know the books.

Yeah we do.

>They accidentally rip one of the pages.

It's the little things.