Her tits gets bigger each season

>her tits gets bigger each season

Is there a reason behind this in the show or is it some behind-the-scenes joke from the developers?

Just ordinary art evolution, I think.

Oda commented on that and said she's still growing at 18. Robin as well (even though she's 28?)

I'm pretty sure Robin is over 30.

They have to appease the Kim fans somehow.

Hormone Therapy's kicking in

There was a point at which people thought the secret she told the Monarch at the end of season 2 was that she was pregnant

that was forever ago, but maybe that is what is causing it now, she's knocked up

haha my daddy used to watch this when he was still in school loooooool

it was that she applied to the Guild for dual-arch status. Doc and Jackson confirm it in one of the commentaries.

season one aired in 2004, how fucking old are you ?????

Character designs shifting over time isn't anything new. Remember how skinny Brock's legs used to be?

>developers

Well he did get fat and bulked up more.

Brock skipping leg day was a visual gag at one point.

loli plz go

>2004

I'm guessing she's taking hormones.

You could be 5 years old when the show first came out and be 18 now... I feel fucking old.

Well she is in a less physically active role, maybe she's just gained a little weight.

>developers

>developers

Early nami is best nami.

Oda is such a hack when it comes to drawing women who are meant to be 'attractive'.
They all now have a stick for a torso, two massive helium balloons on their chest and most of them have the sameface as Nami.

Japan was a mistake

Do you ever get to hear her voice pre-cigarettes?

This is so ugly

Not so far. Earliest we've seen of her was during the flashback with Billy Quizboy causing Phantom Limb's accident, and she had it there, so she clearly started well before college

Because the animators don't have shit taste.

i thought the creators said she wasn't trans?

It really looks like that from op's image

Go to dictionary.com and look up "Joke"

>have a 6-8 episode season come out every 2 years or so
>rarely rerun

Is there a show that tests somebody's patience more than fucking Venture Bros?

I'm almost 30 and I vividly remember watching season 1 when I was a sophomore in high school.

The pilot came out before I started college. I dropped out twice and went back and finished, spent years abroad, come back and after 14 years...6 seasons.
I get it, it's a pet project and the creators want to keep it close and not let it become some watered-down version of itself, but I was in my late teens when this shit came out and now I'm 32, and there's only 6 seasons.
It's maddening. Eventually I'm going to have enough and drop the series, and that makes me depressed.

I hope God is paying attention, because this is exactly how the female body should develop in adulthood: BIGGER BOOBS!

Two nukes weren't enough!

She kind of pulls the blonde look off well.

Are you gay or something?
Make them bigger

My nigga. And if you look at this concept art you may start to wonder what may have been.
I can't watch it today anymore, because it looks just too rediculess and every female the same while half of the males have some weird shapes and skipped leg day so hard I am surprised they even got any left.

>disgusting cow titts

its bailey jay all over again

>Cyborg Mami with a sick axe
Yes please

SIGNAL BOOST THIS

Well japs are super pleb when it comes to women. They literally oniy care about gigantic titties like they're perpetual preteen boys.

Her estrogen therapy kicks in gradually around that area.

What about the ones that care about flat chests and making the 'women' look like preteen girls even if they are 3000 year old dragons or gods etc?

>joke
Jake Goldman pls

it's just her natural voice, man.

It ends up being about breasts again except flat instead of huge. It's a country that only truly thinks of tits.

Never joticed how half of a JAV is sucking on tits and the other half fucking?

I'm not the only one who is turned on by her voice, right?

I'm just happy that Oda finally got around diverse most of his women these days.

With the exception of few, like Rebecca who is not only worst girl in One Piece but in the entire manga as well.

>People are sexually attracted to something I am not
>I will insult them for this.

The explanation in-series for her voice is because of her smoking habit earlier in her life

Where does Oda diversify? If it's not literal hourglass it's babushka. If anything it became worse aftr the timeskip where Robin and Hancock now sometimes even look the same facewise

Pretty much. I remember watching a "Japanese guys/girls react to Nikki Minaj" and they were all talking about how it's all about titties for Japs.

Around Amazon Lily, and recently in Whole Cake Island which is the arc currently going on.

Where did I imply that. I love titties too.

He's got a 3rd type, the doll type like Perona and whatshername triclops girl.

>not buying/downloading to watch every so often

We all have come to love it. Its also fun introducing someone else new to the show and seeing their reaction when you're not phased by it

Those tits got a lot bigger when they started doing gags with them.

I just thought she got a boob job one season.

Trying to say this on Sup Forums of all places like you have some ground to stand on is hilarious.

What about her real name? Or did that happen in some later season or episode that I forgot to watch?

IIRC it's Sheila.

>He's got a 3rd type, the doll type like Perona

he turned Perona into the generic body type too

Oda's art doesn't translate well to Toei's low production values.

>it's a nip slip episode

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

honestly sometimes i can picture what it would sound like just from listening to her
like beneath the gruff and the low tones there is something undeniably womanly about the way she talks and ennunciates, it never sounds like a man doing a female voice it truly sounds like a woman with a fucked up larynx

>Hank gets to fuck a milf and fish tits

Dean is so far behind it's not even funny.

>honestly sometimes i can picture what it would sound like just from listening to her

>picture what it would sound like

>picture, sound

user you don't listen with your eyeballs.

Hank and fishtits are going to end up arching each other in a few years, arent they?

one piece has some if the most fap worthy chicks, especially perona and boa sandersonia

I feel like Dean will be the next incarnation of Venture paternal angst, while Hank is going to either found or be a part of some sort of S.P.H.I.N.X. group, he seems to be built more for Indiana Jones or James Bond kind of stuff. Like a mini naive Brock

>I feel like Dean will be the next incarnation of Venture paternal angst

He could have been the next Brock early on.

But life is a bitch.

So Hank becomes Sterling Archer?

its a figure of speech, picture can also mean "to imagine"

Why are American writers so obsessed with circumcision?

These chicks were british, an uncut penis would be natural to them.

Why does America push this strange cosmetic surgery when they aren't even Jewish?

Hank doesn't have the ability to understand sarcasm, so he can't be Archer

I'm thinking more like Shore Leave attitude and enthusiasm without the flamboyancy, if that makes any sense

shit

Women don't want their children to be considered "weird", doctors push it for medical/religious reasons, and cucked fathers whose own fathers let them be mutilated just acquiesce. It's literally a vicious cycle.

ur alright

> 1 year before I started High School

Ass literally doesnt exist in japan. A few girls with hips maybe, but no ass

She's seen smoking once and Hatred jokes about her "3 pack a day voice." She never confirms it, I'm pretty sure that's her voice.

Literally exactly why I'm cut and why I shamefully let my son be as well

She literally says it to Orpheus's daughter and her friend (the one that was a minor fan favorite but cut out of the show) in the woman's bathroom because they are giving her an odd look but it turns out to be something else they were curious about.

Reminds me of a man named Fargus. The greatest Pirate of Fire Emblem.

Big Mom is hot.

That's really only the anime. His chicks in the manga are bad, true, but nowhere near as sticklike.

with the way the show goes i think its going to go exactly opposite, dean will end up turning down the chair of venture industries when doc offers it to him so it defaults to hank, hank ends up a successful businessman while dean channels his angst into physical training or some shit and ends up working for osi or just going straight up superhero

It started off with a weird fad to stop kids from masturbating. And then it had so much momentum it's never stopped.

Oda also confirmed Sanji puts something in their food to make their tits and ass grow. So maturity and drugs are turning Nami and Robin into sexbombs.

they saw his dick that episode?

>that time Billy hooked early Dean up with a dick package

dude would have been rolling in pussy.

10/10

DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS

SEXY arching

with lots of hatesex on the side

Predictions for s7?

I just hope we get to see Dr. Orpheus and Triana again.

and Dean needs to finally get laid.

It's time Sup Forums

Which Season of Venture Brothers was the best?
Choices: 1, 2,3, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 6.1

Post best episode from the season you chose.