What's the Sup Forumserdict on this netkino?

what's the Sup Forumserdict on this netkino?

Every time one of these threads die a new one pops up straight away.

>Americans censor the word "Fucking"
>But put little boys on hormone treatments, and have them discuss their masturbation and sexuality on prime time TV
What did the 56-percenter mean by this?

>that body language of the father
That's a man that knows it's too late now.

Dropped it after the second episode.
Trying way too hard to be 'quirky' and the female lead was becoming insufferable.
Happy I decided to pick up Dark instead.

what the fuck is this show

Same, for the exact same reasons.

Go to bed Netflix employee

It was alright

>netkino
No such thing.

Transexual propaganda aired directly to your home. The "girl" is actually a boy put on hormone blockers since he was ten, and Doctor Shekelstein is teaching him how to masturbate in preparation for his tranny surgery.

Dropped it before the first episode.
Trying way too hard to be 'lovecraftian' and the male lead never got nude.
Happy I decided to pick up Rick and Morty instead.

Diagnosed with gender identity disorder at 4 years old :-)

>kino
It's an ultra-edgy kooky-quirky-zany quipfest about teenage characters as realistic as cat in the hat. I don't see how anyone over the age of 15-16 can sincerely enjoy this and I'm not sure why this is shilled here every day.

is this the world we chose?

American here im uding the G.I. bill and then gtfo this country is a massive diaster waiting to happen on problem is I cant think of any Nations that are much better

Comfy dark coming-of-age kino. Hopefully they order a 2nd season.

There’s a lot of words there and I think I understood some of them

18 year old here, I dated a girl like Alyssa and we did similar shit, definitely not unrealistic character design

I feel like some of you guys here conplaining about it, might not be the in the demographic

they nailed the writining on James and Alyssa watching real-life examples of them come to mind for me almost immeaditely