Redpill me on this Lizard man

Redpill me on this Lizard man

He's conspiring against the oppressive Mewman royal family to return the monsters to their rightful lands.

He starts the fire

He's a Mewni is for monsters wierdo
best to just ignore

seems pretty likely he used to fight for monster rights or something but then went over the edge after something happened between him and Moon/the Butterfly family in general that led to the fight where she took off his finger

and now he's essentially given up on his original goals and instead is trying to bring down the Butterfly dynasty/Mewni in general, as he's already killed and (indirectly) enslaved a bunch of monsters in service of this already

Why are the bad guys always so charismatic? Why do they make me want to be evil?

It'd be great if we get to know more about him and it turns out he isn't as bad, or that the story is more nuanced than we'd think at first.

Evil is tempting, user. That's the beauty of doing good - is not supposed to be an easy choice.

I really hope we see him absolutely lose his shit by the end of the series.
Preferably after somehow getting screwed over by Ludo.

Hes almost hot enough to husbando but not quite imo

Design wise he's great.
Plot wise he's mysterious.
Voice wise he's elder god tier of husbando.

Don't fight it anons, you too can become the next villain to rise up and strike down an annoying hero! Why fight it? The choice is obvious which side you should choose. Evil is for winners!

He's got a lot of keikaku.

Post more lizard husbando

He's this guy.

>Has a problem with magic
>Smarter than your average bear
>Has a rich family

>he will never ejaculate down your throat

Why is he so perfect. Damn cartoons and their sexy lizard husbandos.

Pic for no real reason.

No. You took it too far, user.

didn't take it far enough if you ask me

He looks like Crocodile from One Piece, if he were an actual crocodile man, and that's just perfect.

I hope he gets his body back soon. I was honestly disappointed that he's stuck in Ludo's.

it's a way to see who truly loves him for who he is and who objectifies him for his body.

But yeah I am too. Don't like him possessing Ludo in the first place because it detracts from Ludo character stuff a bit, but also it's just been too long since we've seen his normal look for real. The finger seems like how that will happen but who knows how long before he gets it.

At least we'll get some his appearance in flashback pretty soon.

>Post more lizard husbando

>it's a way to see who truly loves him for who he is and who objectifies him for his body
Toffee is Jackie confirmed

Sometimes it's weird to realise that Ludo is fused with fucking Dexter.

Better ending for Dexter than what he got

>That Mettaton legs and shoes

what kind of leader throws you into a PIT of HAIR

Wrote this a while ago, but might as well paste it here

TL;DR: Toffee did nothing wrong.

Toffee is a good guy.

Mewni is evil.

That Independence Day stuff was quite obviously propaganda created by mewni royalty.

Monsters have been discriminated against for too long, and due to this Toffee used aggressive methods against moon and the magic council. Peaceful methods are only an option when the other side is willing to negotiate or are open to other ideas. Monsters face racism that's deeply integrated into the Mewni Culture, as 'Monster Love' is considered taboo/outlawed in Mewni. Even Eclipsa, a queen, had to leave.

Moon allowed Star to Date the son of 'the big guy', and it's pretty obvious that is meant to be this universes Satan (who's last name seems to be Lucitor). This shows Mewni has good relations with what is the equivalent of hell (called the Underworld, for goodness sake).

Good guys aren't associated with hell, or are friends with Satan.

Also, these bugs just look evil/unholy abominations.

New Intro suggest that Toffee will posses Marco and other characters instead Ludo

He suppose to be Magneto villain, so he is probably justified to some degree, but he will go overboard and try to murder civilians and kids just for revenge

Is there actual proof her relationship with Tom was approved by her parents? I wouldn't put it past Star to have had a secret relationship. Remember her rebellious days in the flashback during the Father Time episode? I feel like it's fairly obvious she must have either met Tom or was dating him during that period. Rebellious teens don't wait to get approval from their parents for doing anything, and... it's Star we're talking about. But I still agree with everything else you said.

I need some of his shipping images that aren't Moon or Ludo

i think this is the first cartoon character whose babies i've literally wanted to have

not just like, "hes hot", but literally impregnate me

I'm onto you, buddy.

Delete this

Yeah all the man-eating monsters were all just a bunch of peace loving hippies until those ebil mewnians showed up. Yeah, Fuck you dad I hate my family and all they ever do is evil stuff like make me clean my room, so it makes sense in my head that Mewnians are just a bunch of evil imperialist pigs, and those poor little monsters would never, ever, ever do anything equally as fucked up if they were in the same position as the Mewnians.

I'm still surprised there is no Fanfic putting toffee in patricks bateman's position.

explain

moon is best dude

Tom is an ok guy, despite his anger problems.

>red pill me

relax.

When he possess his body, he will literally be the first one to become one with him. Jackie and Start cucked forever.

Death by Glamor.

People like to pretend he's deep and sympathetic but he's actually shit

He's a gentleman, and as the saying goes, a gentleman is a patient wolf.

And generate this kind of half-ligger abomination?