Could it be translated into a live action film/tv series?

Could it be translated into a live action film/tv series?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls071979550/)
youtube.com/watch?v=pfOAgKA7h7g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen
youtube.com/watch?v=5mn2m5G0Y7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no people of color
>rape of the stronk woyman

never

There are people of colour though dummy

>Berserk IV: the boat
>Berserk V: also the boat
>Berserk VI: goddamnit still the boat

Japanese manga gets to enjoy very glacial pacing unlike almost all other media.

>no people of color
nigga what

too much idolm@ster

Griffith is a literal evil white male while guts can be any race dumbass

>rape horse
No.

Just cut that part out

Are you saying Casca isn’t black

>no people of color

Watch (Ash vs) Evil Dead.

Wasn't a new chapter supposed to come out in December? Where is it?

Golden Age, sure. But anything past that would probably require too much money spent on FX on account of all the monsters.

It did come out, there's a dog in berserker armour

This

The boat isnt THAT long in terms of actual content, they're only on it for 2 volumes tops

It just feels a hell of a lot longer because it took 7 years irl to get those two volumes published

Yes.

Should be written and directed by S. Craig Zahler ("Bone Tomahawk", "Brawl in Cell Block 99")--he's a real anime geek, check out his IMDb lists (imdb.com/list/ls071979550/) in which "Berserk" is one of his favourites.

Channing Tatum would be a cool pick to play "Guts" I guess.

cast them

There are loads of POC, but its similar to LOTR in terms of brown skin bad bar Casca and maybe Silat - whilst being a villain is actually interesting and gets development

The rape of stronk black woman by aryan protag is the big stumbling block though. especially as this causes her to become a retard liability that almost gets raped/murdered every other chapter

It can't even be adapted right into good looking animation what the fuck do you think idiot?

>rape of underage boy

I want to see this in live action but shot like the scene in Matrix Revolutions where Neo punches Smith in the face in super slow mo

no

This. I don't think they'd even be able to do the Eclipse. The only Apostle I could see being done is Zodd.

>main character is literally raped by a fat nigger when he is a young boy
Fat chance.

Comfy kino Berserk edition

youtube.com/watch?v=pfOAgKA7h7g

>chapter drops dec 22
>ends with letting us know we can have our next portion a month from then

miura is femto & this fucking story is an endless eclipse...

There’s no way it’s going to get a satisfying ending

I wish your parents said that when they had the chance.

he’ll probably die before we get an ending at all

Kek how old are you, 10?

>rape of strong black female
>BOOO!!

>rape of little white male
YAAAAY

Call me a pleb but Berserk is the only manga I have read cover to cover. Is there any other manga that are worth reading or should i just stick to japanese cartoons?

Is the 97 anime worth watching?

vagabond is just as good, with a wait period just as bad...

It’s not bad, take awhile to get used to it though. It’s made by the studio that made the original Pokémon so there’s quality in it. Much better than the new stuff

Actually, I think we're getting to the ending sooner rather than later. Casca getting her mind back is obviously going to be the climax of the third act of the story, and then Miura will only have to do the final showdown between Griffith and Guts (at this point I wouldn't expect more complex storytelling than this).

>manga
>color

NEW CHAPTER?

There is no male actor in the world beautiful enough to be Griffith, so no.

Also has a very good soundtrack

I'm not a big expert on manga, but I would recommend the following series to check out:

"Hellsing"

"Gantz"

"Freesia"

"Goodnight, Punpun"

"Kaiji" (and other works by Fukumoto Nobuyuki, like "Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa", and "Gambling Emperor Legend Zero")

"Death Note", and "Bakuman" which is even more essential in my view

"Fraction" by Shintaro Kago (he is a very prolific eroguro/schlock author whose work is hit & miss, and "Fraction" is a perfect place to start)

"Uzumaki"

"Mr. Arashi's Amazing Freak Show"

Anything by Yoshihiro Tatsumi

Holy fucking christ you're the biggest manga pleb I've seen in my entire goddamn life. You literally have the taste of a 12 year old discovering animu for the first time.
The only thing on your list remotely worth reading is Kaiji, and maybe Uzumaki and Kago's work for the novelty factor.

Fuck off Sup Forums.
There's a reason for the phrase "entry level"

"Entry level" doesn't mean the same as "garbage".

it's good, also the dub outtakes are actually hilarious.

lol weeb. I can tell by your post that you're a fat fuck. But I need to know exactly how much your tits weight? Do you squeal like a little piggy when you are sloping candy bars down your throat?

I literally said I am not an expect, and I adjusted my recs according to the fact that the guy requested them based on his enjoyment of "Berserk" alone. "Berserk" never was more then fun schlock with novelty factor and somewhat rich imagination of the author, that's why more action schlock like "Gantz", "Hellsing", "Death Note", "Freesia", and the horror series are on the list.

>Yoshihiro Tatsumi not worth reading
>t. the pleb who's never heard of one of the greatest mangakas of all time

sure
>will it suck ass?
definetely

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your shitty edgy comic books you manchild.

tits or gtfo

Who would you cast?

this guy as griffith

bad pussy as casca

forgot pic

Channing Tatum as "Guts".

Too round a face

guts himself is pretty dark skinned

Vinland Saga is pretty good, despite having an irritating main character.

>bad pussy as casca
I remember seeing a pic of some chick that looked exactly like her, including nigh anime-tier eyes

He's way too old.

Ezra Miller would be much better.

Him and Tatum would also be a very marketable pair.

>Ezra Miller
This meme needs to stop

yeah i know what you're talking about but i forgot her name
vinland saga is great, mc is not that bad honestly

>twink faggot to portray twink faggot
what meme?

Nope, Guts is supposed to look germanic. This guy is his inspiration en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen

That girl from Transformers?

When he was younger this would have been perfect casting.

I'm pretty sure Miura said that was just a coincidence just like the Ash Williams parallels.

Anyway, it's too bad Clive Owen is so old now. I think he would have made a good young Guts if he bulked up.

>casting a non black woman as casca

I'm 99% sure that's her, is that name right though?

yeah this little succu

casca isn't black, she's 56%

>not casting Rihanna as Casca

Pleb.

How black do you think Casca is?

No the name isn't right, but I'm using a VPN and can't search for the correct name for everything is in Finnish

Looks similar to me

Appears mixed race, same as Rihanna?

Casca could also be Middle Eastern, it's not really specified in the canon as far as I know.

user, that's disgusting
Found her, Isabela Moner
>more like Isabela Boner

Nah man, only Moner can play her.

that would be one way to ruin it
which means she will probably get the role

HxH

is that the wise magical negro of the book?

they're both perfect

old and busted

Too greasy

>nigh anime-tier eyes
That's because she's 16. By the time you could cast her as the rape plot device, she'd grow into them.

Pedos.

16 is legal here

Just because it's legal in some parts of the world doesn't mean it wouldn't be box office suicide in the rest.

Brendan Fraser as "Mozgus".

I can never take him seriously

its a good cast then

I don't know, Mozgus always seemed a powerful presence, a person of authority.
Until he ate all those dicks, that is

>translated into a live action
no
Guts is 204cm tall beefcake, who can hold a 100kg sword in one hand.
You would have either nepotistic cunts in Hollywood hiring some Ashkenazi bitchboy to play a 1000 times shittier, watered down version of him, or a non-Hollywood production which could maybe get an actor who actually pulls him off, but with shit production quality.

And that's not even going into the absolutely pants-shitting levels of gore, rape and general violence which would either be included and result in a R (or maybe even NC) rated movie, or excluded and defeating the whole fucking point.

We live in an era of R rated blockbusters though, with "Deadpool", "Logan", and "It" breaking box office records.

That's actually a great pick.
youtube.com/watch?v=5mn2m5G0Y7Y

Those are all films that *could* work with a PG-13 rating, but choose not to because of a select few lines/moments. PG-13 Berserk is not Berserk.

>100kg sword
try 200

I went with the lowest estimate because even that one is completely ridiculous